Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Controversial "Unmasking The Real Tinubu" Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Controversial "Unmasking The Real Tinubu" Video (1409 Views)

A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Controversial "Unmasking The Real Tinubu" Video by breakingnews234: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2015
For those that haven't seen the documentary but you've heard all the controversies surrounding it, i bring it to you today. I'm not a politician, watch and leave your opinion. Video after the cut...

watch video here: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/03/the-controversial-unmasking-real-tinubu.html

Re: The Controversial "Unmasking The Real Tinubu" Video by clevvermind(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Tinubu is a criminal, an evil man who should have been in jail by now.
Re: The Controversial "Unmasking The Real Tinubu" Video by wawaboy1(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2015
this is one the reasons i dont want to vote for gej. somebody u ve evidence that he is a criminal instead of taking him to court ur celebrating him. Are u not the president. Which technology again re u waiting for. Also imagine gej allowing them to use Bode a convicted criminal to speak against Tinubu in that home video.

2 Likes

Re: The Controversial "Unmasking The Real Tinubu" Video by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2015
Dis jonathan second term is to battle corruption. In terms of development he has tried and he's still trying, he nids our total supports.
Re: The Controversial "Unmasking The Real Tinubu" Video by IceDune: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2015
wawaboy1:
this is one the reasons i dont want to vote for gej. somebody u ve evidence that he is a criminal instead of taking him to court ur celebrating him. Are u not the president. Which technology again re u waiting for. Also imagine gej allowing them to use Bode a convicted criminal to speak against Tinubu in that home video.

My problem with GEJ too. Too lenient

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck loosing in Nassarawa / For Peace To Rain And One Nigeria To Stand GEJ Must rule Till 2019 / Where Is Vp Namadina Sambo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.