Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega (32864 Views)

Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by klodike(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
But jega said severally that he was ready
SuperSuave:
you be werey! Inec wasn't ready
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by dre11(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good move........

This will checkmate those that are staging/thinking of following that plan.
Everyone needs to be a step ahead of this government so you aren't caught unawares
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by afuye(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
TERRORIST !
CyberTerrorist:
If GEJ wants Jega to go, he will go and nothing will happen..

1 Like

Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by dunkem21(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
If GEJ wants to remove JEGA, he will go and nothing will happen.

The fence jumpers all failed in their responsibilities.
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by finestiyke(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
All they can do is move motions, if Jonathan is really interested in removing Jega, there's nothing they can do abt it, just like there's nothing they did about SLS being removed.
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by FMary(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
FOR THE JOBLESS & THOSE WHO DESIRE TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME

Please be warned that this is not a get rich quick syndrome, its simply taking the right step in the right market to achieve maximum potential.

Now you can actually EARN as much as $2,000 or more monthly.

Please click on the link below if you are interested.

Thank you.

http://www.slimluvs.com/the-3-basic-components-of-making-money-online/
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by anigbajumo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
like postponment of d election failed abi? Fool pls wake up from slumber.
u b real mumu,So "u" yer self knw dat PDP cnt win if da electn iz free nd fair.....dat z y una dey support dea evil plan....

1 Like

Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
anigbajumo:
u b real mumu,So "u" yer self knw dat PDP cnt win if da electn iz free nd fair.....dat z y una dey support dea evil plan....
mumu, go play wif ya constitution. Less dan 70% ve collected pvc, u can't go on wif such an election cos it will be defeated in d court of law. For an election to be credible, 70% must ve pvc. Read and understand don't come ya to show ya foolishness.
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by datguru: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
CyberTerrorist:

GBAM!
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by yungcyrus(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
80% of aaay...feee....ceee supporters will hang themselves wen GEJ still wins.............
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good, jega messed up bigtime.
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
March 8th though
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by Sobeautiful: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
so whoz now d werey, u or d oda thugs? Tort ya guys said jega was ready buh pdp were afraid of defeat, bro go read more cos am no ready to expose ya daft dull smelling brain!
Thanks my bro. Let them keep contradicting themselves.
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by kennytidistar(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
house of joker, you can only pass a resolution which is not binding on the president, your motion is a plead and not a law, the president can considered to accept it or not.
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by toshmann(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
APC wake up.
PDP will win this election by hook or by crook grin
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by dklex(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
All PDP plans will fail!

Amen, amen IJN, haaaaba, are we the only country in the world?
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by dammytosh: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
CyberTerrorist:

Let him try it first.
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by queensmith: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
If we'll be honest with ourselves INEC weren't ready feb 14. Only a fool will deny that, up to a month later PVCs havent been distributed to an acceptable rate.

I swear one lawyer said on Channels that Jegas time is up? Is his time up or not? lol

Whats the legal antecedence for this?
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by chidistone: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Na waoh! I have been following Political issues on the news both online, print and visual. It seems to me that the people who are always screaming wolf wolf while there is there is non coming around are the Yorubas. The Hausa/Fulanis are always quite and know who they want to vote for without having issues with anybody. I am beginning to love their level of political maturity even when they have strong aspirant, but, this yorubas are up to something! They are always shouting on top of their head. All this comments about Jega by these Yorubas reminds me of people with desperation to hijack power even when it is not too long that OBJ left the office. The law has made it posible that jega will go for leave except the president with his executive powers will allow him to be. Hausas, please be careful with APC alliance! It is not ur mandate!

1 Like

Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by lastpage: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
CyberTerrorist:

If GEJ wants to end-up in an International Criminal Court prison cell in Hague (like Laurent "Gbagbo" of Ivory coast) , he will end up in the Prison and nothing will happen! kiss kiss wink undecided

Lastpage!
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by fajtosben: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Removing Jega will not be in the nation interest but to achieve selfish political gain because the use of PVC and PVC machine should not be an issue since the INEC has make it public that they will use it for 2015 election long time ago and fund was released to INEC to produce PVC and purchase PVC machine. Also, the problem on PVC distribution is not caused by only INEC because some people are not ready to collect their PVC. I registered september 2014 and collected my pvc february 4 while some people that registered in 2011 abandon their pvc with INEC till few days to election when the population of those that want to collect pvc is increasing day by day[color=#006600][/color].
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by san316(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
At least, the road to that lawlessness should be blocked. nice move. let us now test how gej respects the law.
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by generalbaseet: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
ah shoki, ma post , ade front page wdf!!!!!!!!! omor 1960 go pay thiswknd b dat o cos all our politicians don steal everything , nuftn 4 boys to chop,

Back to the issue pls lets all pray 4 9ja everyday we wake up, our prayers is important o
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
All PDP plans will fail!
ASE!
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
All PDP plans will fail!
has failed
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by anwo247: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Separation of power: this exercise from National Assembly is just useless and certainly cannot stop JEGA from being removed if need be for him to proceed on terminal leave.
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by tolexy007(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
weather JEGA go or stay, GEJ is winning grin
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by anigbajumo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
mumu, go play wif ya constitution. Less dan 70% ve collected pvc, u can't go on wif such an election cos it will be defeated in d court of law. For an election to be credible, 70% must ve pvc. Read and understand don't come ya to show ya foolishness.
c fool dey furnicate non sense here,so na FG in pole position to tell us % of pple dat av collected Pvs.wake me up wen u gat sense....
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by lastpage: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
chidistone:
Na waoh! I have been following Political issues on (in) the news both (both is used for two items,not three!) online, print and visual.
It seems to me that the people who are always screaming wolf wolf while there is there is non (none) coming around are the Yorubas.
The Hausa/Fulanis are always quite (quiet) and know who they want to vote for without having issues with anybody.
I am beginning to love their level of political maturity even when they have strong aspirant, but, this (these) yorubas are up to something! They are always shouting on top of their head. All this comments about Jega by these Yorubas reminds me of people with desperation to hijack power even when it is not too long that OBJ left the office.
The law has made it posible that jega will go for leave except the president with his executive powers will allow him to be.
Hausas, please be careful with APC alliance! It is not ur mandate!

Chidi, omo Okoro, I am sure Yorubas have been giving your generations a lot of nightmares since 1960s! grin grin
You cant even write coherently any more! shocked shocked
Biiko, go and see a psychiatrist because your problem is beyond Nairaland.

I will not debate you since a lot of people have written a lot of sensible rejoinders to "warped thinking" like yours but it appears you are incapable of reasoning due to the Yoruba-nightmares you have subjected yourself to.

Just let me advice and warn your types who stoke the embers of tribal hatred.....if it happens again, this time it will be worse for your generation. Think about how you mofos have invested all your earnings in other people's enclave? there will be no compensatory 20Pound this time o.... and the blockage will be "total and complete" because you wont be fighting the Northerners alone this time, the Yorubas you are attacking will take the fight to your doorstep.
If in doubt, dont just say "America will know"....
....Ask your parents to tell you the story of "the Scorpion Adekunle": If it moves, it dies, if it is stationary, it dies, even if it is dead, it still get shot! wink

Lastpage!

BTW: Is it a coincidence that it is IGBOS (mostly) that are supporting all the current "Evil machinations" of GEJ?
Maybe Igbos will have a lot of explanations to do, when GEJ finally looses because when that time comes.......******......

Okay, let wait till that time, no need letting the cat out of the bag now.
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
GEJ did say he won't sack jega...and I'm sure he won't contradict himself...constitutionally, jega ought to proceed for a terminal leave and iF he does that...well...we won't say he was sacked, he's not the first and won't be the last.
Re: House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega by Sodiumdawg: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
DEM WAN SUBSTITUTE REFEREE FOR EXTRA TIME......

WEY CHANCE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) / Onnoghen: You Are A Fraudulent Public Officer, CCT Rules / #RevolutionNow: Man Beaten & Dragged Into Police Van For Having Sharp Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.