Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,985 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo (12749 Views)

Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins / Jimi Agbaje Promises To Scrap Lekki-epe Tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by ibedun: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
darecool:
we know people like you who doesn't know the hardship business owners are facing in lagos under the noisy government of Tinubu's boys association. I think you need to go out and see what some PDP governors are doing and stop making useless noise around, afterall we pay double taxes and even pay for toll gates leading to our homes and no PDP governor has ever done that.

Sorry sir, before you vex too much. The Igbos have relocated their heritage to Yoruba land and Lagos is bearing the brunt of it in terms of overpopulation and fast crumbling infrastructure. The government has to choice but to raise taxes wherever possible to butress its income. Lagos state requires a large income to meet its astronomical responsibilities. The best option is to tax those who created the problem, Igbo people and igbo businesses are responsible (and seeing that Lagos being their London) we must TAX them till 2100. The next APC government will to serious property taxes next. You want to live in modern, fluid city you PAY! if not move back to the village, sure nobody will come and levy you in Mbaise.

4 Likes

Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by T9ksy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
darecool:
we know people like you who doesn't know the hardship business owners are facing in lagos under the noisy government of Tinubu's boys association. I think you need to go out and see what some PDP governors are doing and stop making useless noise around, afterall we pay double taxes and even pay for toll gates leading to our homes and no PDP governor has ever done that.

Ol' boy, abeg stop ranting like a phool, jo. No one forced you to stay in Lasgidi. Am sure as a nigerian, you are certainly within

your rights to relocate to your village (or any Pdp states) where you won't have to pay double taxes or none at all.

2 Likes

Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A cultist should not be taken serious!

Ur father is a cultist and a rogue! u must be very stupid for attacking my person instead of the topic. Thunder fire ur generations!
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
darecool:
Bros, where in the world do u pay low taxes and expect development? Fashola keeps commissioning projects every week even till now, where do u expect the money to come from? Im yet to see a neutral person say that Fash hasnt done well, it costs money bro!
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by macof(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix man shudd go and seat down joor...*nd. dat ambode...na igbo tym to rule lagos...igbos will fix lagos dey ar hardworking people unlike d yorubas dat ar. Criminals

Are u high?
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by macof(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
We need Agbaje in Lagos to expose tinubu for the thief that he is
Tinubu must be prosecuted

You can imagine the hypocrite Apc claiming they will fight corruption when their leader is the chief of corrupt staff...I wonder if Buhari will send his benefactor to kirikiri grin grin
Apc...awon oniranu

Jk is more than OK

1 Like

Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by macof(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
T9ksy:

Ol' boy, abeg stop ranting like a phool, jo. No one forced you to stay in Lasgidi. Am sure as a nigerian, you are certainly within

your rights to relocate to your village (or any Pdp states) where you won't have to pay double taxes or none at all.

Mr. man I noticed you hate Igbos so much that u have lost all sense or reason
I am a Yoruba man and I say NO! To Tinubu
Agbaje is not Igbo so quit your nonsense
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by sokera: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix man shudd go and seat down joor...*nd. dat ambode...na igbo tym to rule lagos...igbos will fix lagos dey ar hardworking people unlike d yorubas dat ar. Criminals
did I read well ? You called Yorubas criminals ? you have no idea how Igbo ppl damage the image of our dear country abroad . Make you research and get your fact together .

1 Like

Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by T9ksy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
macof:

Mr. man I noticed you hate Igbos so much that u have lost all sense or reason
I am a Yoruba man and I say NO! To Tinubu
Agbaje is not Igbo so quit your nonsense

Do i sound like i give a shiiiit what you think of me?

Sorry to say, i haven't noticed you and as such don't give a rat's ar.se about your ethnicity.

As for Tinubu, i fully endorse the yoruba adage that says, "nitori omo ale ita lan she toju omo ale si ehinkule".

Am neither Pdp nor Apc.

2 Likes

Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by dulux07(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
We dont want u in lagos, so u dont bring the type of stagnancy u n ur party(pdp) has brought to nigeria for d pst 16yrs
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by kestolove95(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
sokera:
did I read well ? You called Yorubas criminals ? you have no idea how Igbo ppl damage the image of our dear country abroad . Make you research and get your fact together .
u ar ryt oo...igbos are. criminals..but yoruba na him teach. Dem
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by Etruth: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
adadadon:
click like for Buhari/Ambode Click share GEJ/Agbaje
I support total #CHANGE.... Buhari/Agbaje 2015
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by Oladipupo22: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
change9ja:
Segun Adewale giving Oshodi thugs money. (under bridge, bolade, ladipo, Afariogun, mafoluko,
Oluremi Adeyelu giving Mushin Thugs Money (papa ajao, palm avenue, ladipo, olorunsogo, ....

You talk like you are the head of the team that collectsped these money!!!

Poor you, Oluremi 4 Reps and Aeroland 4 Senate

If it's sure for you: upload your PVC, you surely don't have one.
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by change9ja(f): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Oladipupo22:

You talk like you are the head of the team that collectsped these money!!!

Poor you, Oluremi 4 Reps and Aeroland 4 Senate

If it's sure for you: upload your PVC, you surely don't have one.
so u would track me with Orji na...
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by HzRF(m): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Charlotte15:
This shopkeeper needs to settle his issues with his family members and tell us how he ran down his company. He will not experiment with our lives in Lagos state. JK is just kidding and should come back in 2023.
OK but wait I tot Igbo no get mouth for lag why denying dem PVC s
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by saintandsinnerz: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Aloralord1:
Looolz. Who wants Lagos to suffer the same fate Ogun State suffered under Gbenga Daniel. Only a clown will believe the words coming out of a man who accepted the result of a rigged primary election. Its business as usual in Lagos. The Jagaban has chosen another brilliant man to make sure that eko oni baje oooo!

People like you are the problem of this country . so you are so happy that Tinubu continues to decide who rules Lagos? Have you asked yourself what he gets in return when those he selected assume power?
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 06, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

People like you are the problem of this country . so you are so happy that Tinubu continues to decide who rules Lagos? Have you asked yourself what he gets in return when those he selected assume power?
U don't get it? Those he selects are performing; thats all I care about! would u say Fashola, Aregbe and Amosun ain't performing? Can u question the CV and hands on experience of Ambode? Don't be gullible and ask insiders, u would know that Agbaje wanted Tinubu's support too b4 he ran to Bode George. U wanna trade Tinubu for an ex convict?
Let's be sincere with ourselves, it takes a tactical and generous man to be as influential as Tinubu is. It takes a whole lot of political sagacity and dexterity to do that. Is there a Nigerian who can invest 100 million in a candidate's election campaign and not ask for profits? Its not right but elections here are abt money; thats why godfathers can't be ignored. Its a societal thing!

1 Like

Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by Adminisher: 1:41am On Mar 06, 2015
oduastates:
He should stop wasting his time.
PDP will never win in lagos.

This man (Jimi Agbaje) is two times more popular than Ambode in Lagos and might win the governorship. What I am sure of however is that Jimi Agbaje does not have the energy and executive ability to run Lagos. Lagos is more complex and difficult to run than three quarters of the all countries in Africa. It is perhaps more difficult to run than New York city and New York State. APC made three big mistakes in Lagos the biggest being Tinubu led cronyism and corruption yet compared with what they have achieved I wonder if they should be rewarded with defeat. Yet Ambode himself might come in and chop all the remaining money...it is very dicey in Lagos.
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by adadadon(m): 3:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Etruth:
I support total #CHANGE.... Buhari/Agbaje 2015
Ambode is better qualified......
PDP must never rule lagos
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by adadadon(m): 3:42am On Mar 06, 2015
[s][left]
Adminisher:

This man (Jimi Agbaje) is two times more popular than Ambode in Lagos and might win the governorship. What I am sure of however is that Jimi Agbaje does not have the energy and executive ability to run Lagos. Lagos is more complex and difficult to run than three quarters of the all countries in Africa. It is perhaps more difficult to run than New York city and New York State. APC made three big mistakes in Lagos the biggest being Tinubu led cronyism and corruption yet compared with what they have achieved I wonder if they should be rewarded with defeat. Yet Ambode himself might come in and chop all the remaining money...it is very dicey in Lagos.
[[/s]
Everybody knows Ambode
ambo oo ambo oi
Eko sese Bere
if you talking about his popularity, use agbaje's words in describing Buhari....as a man living on past glory
Agbaje was at the ACN national convention in lagos

1 Like

Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by saintandsinnerz: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Aloralord1:

U don't get it? Those he selects are performing; thats all I care about! would u say Fashola, Aregbe and Amosun ain't performing? Can u question the CV and hands on experience of Ambode? Don't be gullible and ask insiders, u would know that Agbaje wanted Tinubu's support too b4 he ran to Bode George. U wanna trade Tinubu for an ex convict?
Let's be sincere with ourselves, it takes a tactical and generous man to be as influential as Tinubu is. It takes a whole lot of political sagacity and dexterity to do that. Is there a Nigerian who can invest 100 million in a candidate's election campaign and not ask for profits? Its not right but elections here are abt money; thats why godfathers can't be ignored. Its a societal thing!

Man your response is so disgusting and absurd! Just listen to yourself. So you mean after investing 100 million that he needed a return to his investment? Where will the profit you shamelessly talk about come from? I guess from public fund right. So Lagos has become a bazaar canteen or a market place where people are expected to make profit from their investment ? You lot will never cease to amaze me. On one hand you are critizing GEJ for corruption etc. But shamelessly overlook the monumental corruption going on in Lagos cos it suits you. Now you are supporting godfatherism cos it suits you. From now on you don't have any moral right to talk about corruption in GEJ in govt
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by asiwajuonafeko: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Some fools wud keep saying pdp won't win lagos. Lest wait and see....... Let there change in lagos state. JK is G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ to go. Jk is the man. Eko oni baje ju bayi loooooo

1 Like

Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by Yinkagbo(m): 8:24am On Mar 06, 2015
kestolove95:

Mad man u be
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Man your response is so disgusting and absurd! Just listen to yourself. So you mean after investing 100 million that he needed a return to his investment? Where will the profit you shamelessly talk about come from? I guess from public fund right. So Lagos has become a bazaar canteen or a market place where people are expected to make profit from their investment ? You lot will never cease to amaze me. On one hand you are critizing GEJ for corruption etc. But shamelessly overlook the monumental corruption going on in Lagos cos it suits you. Now you are supporting godfatherism cos it suits you. From now on you don't have any moral right to talk about corruption in GEJ in govt
Lolz. Why do we love to deceive oueselves so much? Why dont u try to invest just 10 million naira in a candidates' campaign and lets see if u wont ask for anything in return. I never said it was right, i said its a societal thing. Is it a must for these politicians to join APC? How many of them can form a neutral party and convince peeps to vote for them? That they keep running to Tinubu shows u their level of political clout. Stop deceiving urself and face reality.
Btw, where were people like u and i when men like Tinubu were fighting for this democracy? Nigerians only complain but cant fight for what they want. When people who manage to put themselves in the spotlight during struggles start reaping the benefits, we start to complain. I stand to be corrected that Agbaje wanted Tinubu to finance and support him also but was declined. The result? He ran into the arms of an ex convict. U want Lagosians to vote for a stooge of Bode George and Ogunlewe?
Re: Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo by estacyresource: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Troops rescue 200 girls, 93 women in Sambisa forest

The Director, Defence Information, Maj. Gen. Chris Olukolade, has confirmed that the troops of the Nigerian Army have rescued 200 girls and 93 women during a raid on Sambisa Forest in Borno State ........ http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/troops-rescue-200-girls-93-women-in.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pensioners Ask CBN To Stop Osun N35bn Bailout / Massive Protest In Egor LGA, Edo State Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries (photos) / There Will Be Trouble If Buhari Approves $1bn Without NASS - Rimande Shawulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.