Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today (44471 Views)

Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday / Boy Who Was Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Clash Recuperating At LASUTH / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by Blincovichgozie(m): 4:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Can sm1 pls rescue dis man!!!
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by vicechopsticksz(m): 5:35am On Mar 06, 2015
why shuld sy even hand ova d guy...in nigerian stealing is a normal way of life..it nt corruption
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by gp6liveth(m): 5:53am On Mar 06, 2015
SuperSuave:
Its unfortunate this is happening to a young man. Government's fault tho. employment una no create, even government workers dey suffer

You are mentally lazy and lousy. U think its govt responsibilities to create work for all citizens. Let me tell u, there are millions of work everywhere but most of us don't believe in starting from little. Bible says despise not thy little beginning for thy end shall be great.

When you want to reach over night thats the consequences you face.

If I can start small and currently earning high then you can also make it too.
If we start thinking for what we can do for Nigeria then life will better and not what Nigeria can do for u.
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by nwachi1404: 7:01am On Mar 06, 2015
MRLINGTON:
What we learnt from d current gov't...its not stealing sha

Interrogate dis man nd see if he's not a graduate or maybe a first class graduate

You'll also blame this govt that came in barely six years ago for ur fathers stupidity which was transfered to u at birth. mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by billyG(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Which kind car he stole is it up 2 d price of peugeout?that they want 2 lynch him.
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by hazyfm1: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
wicked cheesy bro take am easy jungle justice isnt good tho.

If I catch the dude who stole my car in 2013 I will kill him

1 Like

Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by hazyfm1: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2015
1stola:

You need to be killed first.
Ewu.
People who have stolen billions are still been worshipped by fools like you till date.
I'm sure it's our bad government whom has made everything difficult that got him to such mess.
He should be jailed anyway coz he is a THIEF. and also,
People like;
GEJ
PEJ
David mark
Alamasia
Bode George
Obj
Ibb
Femi Fani Kayode
Stella Odua
Faruk lawal
Tinubu
E. T. C

them never steal ur car b4, if I catch the basrarrd who stole my car in 2013 I will kill him

1 Like

Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by hazyfm1: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2015
frankobaba:

[size=58pt]MUMU, Sensless goat[/size]

them never steal ur car at gun point b4,
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by SuperSuave(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2015
onatisi:
because we are the government. The leaders we have are the product of society we live in. This is democracy ,government for,by and of the people. The corrupt system u and I live in produced the likes of fayoose and tinubu and nigerians still hail them . So why should I blame them for the rot in the system? I have always told ppl the system of democracy we are practising can and will never produce a credible leadership. Corruption in nigeria starts from the maternity wards and ends at the mortuary. Visit those places and see what I am talking about it is then u will realize that gej or the govt isn't the problem. We live in a system ,where u can be poor and wretched this night and tomorrow morning become a millionaire with no one willing to question u. Societal values have changed negatively. This is the problem with that car thief that was caught yesterday.nigerian leaders and govt are the express image and reflection of the nigeria people,society and system. The way the nigerian people and society are is the way our leaders . If nigerians change the mentality and thinking,our leaders will change.
wow! Changing this mentality won't be an easy task. But don't you think the leaders can help with this? And is it possible to eradicate corruption in this land? Thanks.
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by SuperSuave(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2015
gp6liveth:

You are mentally lazy and lousy. U think its govt responsibilities to create work for all citizens. Let me tell u, there are millions of work everywhere but most of us don't believe in starting from little. Bible says despise not thy little beginning for thy end shall be great.

When you want to reach over night thats the consequences you face.

If I can start small and currently earning high then you can also make it too.
If we start thinking for what we can do for Nigeria then life will better and not what Nigeria can do for u.

you can believe in whatever you like what I know is Gov't has their share of blame in this. If the guys parent was to be gainfully employed/rich I know he can never be in such situation
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by onatisi(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2015
SuperSuave:
wow! Changing this mentality won't be an easy task. But don't you think the leaders can help with this? And is it possible to eradicate corruption in this land? Thanks.
bros ,change can happen in 2 ways , at times it starts from the top to the bottom or from the bottom to the top. But in the nigeria situation ,both the leaders and the followers and masses don't want to change. Corruption is the blood that flows in the nigeria system,and we all know that without blood in a body,the body will die. Believe me,corruption in nigeria is what is even making nigeria stand as a country, it has become the lifeblood of the nigeria system. I will quickly give u a typical nigerian life .his mother has to bribe maternity ward nurses and doctors before they attend to her,when he starts school he pays his class teacher 20naira or 30 naira a day so as to pass to the next class,when he sits for waec his parents has to bribe waec and teachers to give him answers to question,he enters the uni and poly and sees that buying of handouts automatically gives u 10 to 15%,lecturer bribe will give u 20%,he does all these till he graduates ,to get a job he has to bribe company officials and forge birth certificates to be eligible and remember he has passed through corruption training in the uni. Now if such a person becomes a senator what do or should we expect? With the upcoming teens and the youths we have in nigeria ,bros let's be realistic corruption will only assumed a new dimension and height. Even to vote for the right candidate ,people demand for money and things like that. Gani contested and ppl knew that he was a good candidate but he lost because he wasn't bribing them.they rather voted for known criminals then.
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by SuperSuave(m): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,change can happen in 2 ways , at times it starts from the top to the bottom or from the bottom to the top. But in the nigeria situation ,both the leaders and the followers and masses don't want to change. Corruption is the blood that flows in the nigeria system,and we all know that without blood in a body,the body will die. Believe me,corruption in nigeria is what is even making nigeria stand as a country, it has become the lifeblood of the nigeria system. I will quickly give u a typical nigerian life .his mother has to bribe maternity ward nurses and doctors before they attend to her,when he starts school he pays his class teacher 20naira or 30 naira a day so as to pass to the next class,when he sits for waec his parents has to bribe waec and teachers to give him answers to question,he enters the uni and poly and sees that buying of handouts automatically gives u 10 to 15%,lecturer bribe will give u 20%,he does all these till he graduates ,to get a job he has to bribe company officials and forge birth certificates to be eligible and remember he has passed through corruption training in the uni. Now if such a person becomes a senator what do or should we expect? With the upcoming teens and the youths we have in nigeria ,bros let's be realistic corruption will only assumed a new dimension and height. Even to vote for the right candidate ,people demand for money and things like that. Gani contested and ppl knew that he was a good candidate but he lost because he wasn't bribing them.they rather voted for known criminals then.
hmm.. Thanks for taking your time
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by mayorrlad(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2015
pretydiva:
Everyday 4 d thief,buh 1 day 4 d owner. He meant is waterloo 2day.

This should b in d crime section @op

"He MEANT IS waterloo" haaaaaaaaa! English don suffer...
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2015
hazyfm1:

If I catch the dude who stole my car in 2013 I will kill him
lol,sorry for that bro.
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2015
hazyfm1:
[size=58pt]KILL HIM[/size]
I understand you practice Islam
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2015
MrCork:

..bush??.. Sweeery ...but wot has bush gots to do wit enterin? ...r u ok? undecided
I mean u should say exactly what on ur mind!!!
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by zendy: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Lucky for the young guy,he was caught where educated people are so he probably won't be lynched. If he had been caught near a market place full of uneducated traders,the picture would have been of his charred remains.
Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by Abraham2013(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2015
SuperSuave:
Its unfortunate this is happening to a young man. Government's fault tho. employment una no create, even government workers dey suffer
Bros abeg tink b4 u talk, not d opposite. So in USA n UK young men (oyibo) dey steal cars, na dere govt cos an too? All dis boys wey dey join ISIS 4rm UK n USA, na d unemployment rate cos am too?
D earlier u stop blaming govt n unemployment rate 4 anything bad happening in naija,d beta 4 u. Dey dere dey wait make govt come baff u.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today by saintbeckie(f): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2015
What a disgrace angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) / Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.