Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Was I Banned From Replying And Liking Posts For 24 Hours - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Was I Banned From Replying And Liking Posts For 24 Hours (661 Views)

Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) / Oluwadamilare Baiyewu, Nigerian Rapist Jailed For 24 Years In The UK / British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Was I Banned From Replying And Liking Posts For 24 Hours by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please I don't know where to post this don't blame me for laying my complain here. I discovered the reply and like button or whatever on my account wasn't there for like 24 hours and I could recall I never made any bad comment on any post. So I want to know my crime if anyone experienced same thing. Let me know my crime because I have lost some information in the past 24 hours. Thanks
Re: Why Was I Banned From Replying And Liking Posts For 24 Hours by SuperSuave(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Maybe you made too many replies..Using my twitter brain
Re: Why Was I Banned From Replying And Liking Posts For 24 Hours by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
Maybe you made too many replies..Using my twitter brain
twitter brain as in, don't get u
Re: Why Was I Banned From Replying And Liking Posts For 24 Hours by SuperSuave(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
silvermania:
twitter brain as in, don't get u
if you tweet too many times a day, twitter will suspend you so maybe the same thing is applicable to NL. I was once banned for a day too. But while on ban, there's a way to see what got you banned by clicking on ur profile
Re: Why Was I Banned From Replying And Liking Posts For 24 Hours by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
if you tweet too many times a day, twitter will suspend you so maybe the same thing is applicable to NL. I was once banned for a day too. But while on ban, there's a way to see what got you banned by clicking on ur profile
kk thanks boss
Re: Why Was I Banned From Replying And Liking Posts For 24 Hours by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
it happened to me also and i wonder why.
Re: Why Was I Banned From Replying And Liking Posts For 24 Hours by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
prettydiva89:
it happened to me also and i wonder why.
so am not alone then.

(1)

Heavy Shooting Currently Going On At Leki Lagos. Many Dead. / Girl Raped To Death? / Adulterated fuel was sold to his driver at ondo state.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.