Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,964 members, 7,956,615 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics (48829 Views)

No Dumping Of Refuse, N5k Fine Plus Beating (Hilarious Warning) / "Dump Refuse Here And Bury Your Child" (Photo) / When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Baddestguyp(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Lawz20:
If ah hear say anybody try am lipsrsealed
trust me, many will try it
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by jimohibrahim(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2015
hilarious
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by ObaOlodo(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Shakol91 , Quote ObaOlodo with respect grin
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by kinglekan: 1:15am On Mar 06, 2015
pretydiva:
Nuffin go happen jor..dey r only a toothless bull dog

Heheheh, u go like go throway refuse dere?
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 06, 2015
SagePerv1:
Rubbish. They are bluffing.
I'd fly all the way to lagos to dumb my bin there.

grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by shakol91(m): 1:17am On Mar 06, 2015
ObaOlodo:
Shakol91 , Quote ObaOlodo with respect grin
Olodo that I know dey IBADAN cheesy
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by iwezor1(m): 1:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Empty treats joor
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by LewisO: 1:19am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=15pt]Mehn! that is a strong warning! grin[/size]
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by ObaOlodo(m): 1:22am On Mar 06, 2015
shakol91:
Olodo that I know dey IBADAN cheesy
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 06, 2015
lepasharon:
What if the person is barren ?...Happy dumping
grin
9ja...choi there's always a way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by jessiecah(f): 1:23am On Mar 06, 2015
SagePerv1:

My nigga grin
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by jessiecah(f): 1:24am On Mar 06, 2015
krall:
Didn't do that when I was a landlord

What happened to your house?
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by joystickextendr: 1:29am On Mar 06, 2015
No b small thing o cheesy

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 06, 2015
wakacome:
The annoying and funny thing is that some people will still go ahead and still dump the refuse there,some people are just naturally stubbornly stubborn...like this one below

grin grin grin grin grin grin
some mothers do have them.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by ogaprime(m): 1:36am On Mar 06, 2015

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by osayuking(m): 1:50am On Mar 06, 2015
krall:
Didn't do that when I was a landlord
lmao..........musa
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 06, 2015
wakacome:
The annoying and funny thing is that some people will still go ahead and still dump the refuse there,some people are just naturally stubbornly stubborn...like this one below

You haven't thought of the fact that some people can't read...

1 Like

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by kennywan: 1:53am On Mar 06, 2015
I guess nice warning

good morning
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by phabulux: 2:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by adeyemi97(m): 2:02am On Mar 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by phabulux: 2:04am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=ogaprime post=31345907][/quote]

God almighty! No kill me with laughter o!

1 Like

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by oche2014(m): 2:27am On Mar 06, 2015
This is serious I guess I will work well in naija coz we're found of not obeying orders
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by oche2014(m): 2:29am On Mar 06, 2015
This is serious I guess It will work well in naija coz we're found of not obeying orders
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by goksongold(m): 2:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Na today? Naija go dump n dumb the refuse, we too dey naughty, I tire oooo.
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by DrAify(f): 3:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Nigerians are funny
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by TI1919(m): 3:28am On Mar 06, 2015
cool
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by MrPasserby(m): 4:34am On Mar 06, 2015
SagePerv1:
and make sure u carry ur children along with u...... :p
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by MattEdozie(m): 4:36am On Mar 06, 2015
There are peoples

1 Like

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by architectayo(m): 4:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Complete display of try me and see
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Stephanx1988:
grin who dares
The last last time I saw such post. I actually littered the place. Such Hilarious post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Funny Puzzle / When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.