Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics (48675 Views)

No Dumping Of Refuse, N5k Fine Plus Beating (Hilarious Warning) / "Dump Refuse Here And Bury Your Child" (Photo) / When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Misogynist2014(m): 4:55am On Mar 06, 2015
owonikokos:
grin grin Naija no go kill me

[img]http://3.bp..com/-4MvDJqSBG-k/VPipqXOJIII/AAAAAAAErJY/HZhFnIuvSSY/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Spotted somewhere in Nigeria...

http://..com/2015/03/stop-dumping-refuse-anyhow-if-you-dont.html
At least he communicated. When will people stop this slave mentality? Writing good english does not make you an intelligent guy. Or our languages may one day go to extinction like USA & CANADA.
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by bewla(m): 5:42am On Mar 06, 2015
Umunede
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by siliboy: 5:46am On Mar 06, 2015
please read Tatters by Babafemi http://siliconcentral..com/2015/03/tatters.html
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by mayyorr01(m): 5:52am On Mar 06, 2015
LMAO.......who wan die
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by chingydaboss(m): 5:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Lool grin..Hilarious indeed

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by tolexy007(m): 6:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Lolz

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Funny.
Truth is, however inane the above notice might and will seem, it certainly will deter a greater number of people from dumping refuse there. The possibility of the potency of the threat could instill fear. Thus, it is comparatively more effective than the trite "dump no refuse. Ordered by Police" or "dump refuse here and God will not forgive you".(i can hear an offender saying 'i go pray for forgiveness after jor' while dumping the refuse).

Now, on a more serious note, i look forward to seeing the day when our public officers, politicians that is will be impelled to take the Oath of office in accordance with our customary indigenous ways of Oath taking. I looked forward to seeing the day when in administering the oath, the 'bible or koran' will be dropped and the iron(symbol of the god of OGUN), the white Izu, the red and black decorated wood etc will be employed depending on one's customary juju. The rifed corruption will at least be smothered a bit. As it is clearly obvious people revere the African gods more in such matters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2015
krall:
Didn't do that when I was a landlord
He was a landlord, you see that?

I like this man
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by san316(m): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2015
this is deep. what is in that place that you dont want refuse to be dumped there? this desperately.
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by hotgunz(m): 6:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Every common in Ibadan
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by gymnasium(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin can't stop lafin. Abeg no dump refuse if u love ur children, the gods haf spoken..

Sango !!! Is at work grin
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Drdreluv: 6:55am On Mar 06, 2015
abbeyberry:
On my last visits to Ibadan, I had to meet one man for Airport junction, Alakia, Ibadan.
Jejely on my own oooooo, I saw this on a wall, I hail my Ibadan people...

If I drop refuse to this environ ,may the following calamities be fall me:

1. I should meet the death of children at home
2. I should mourn the death of children.
3. Living and non living thing of my possession should disappear in my present. AMEN.

The fear of Epe-Ibadan(curse) is the beginning of wisdom

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Drdreluv: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Drdreluv post=31348084][/quote] https://www.nairaland.com/2180580/only-ibadan-self-curse
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Muhylonaire(m): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2015
hahahahahaha this sounds like chinko ekun's rhyme..... "ibi ton fi signboard epe si soro dale si"
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by toludadon(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2015
[s]
SagePerv1:
Rubbish. They are bluffing.
I'd fly all the way to lagos to dumb my bin there.
[/s] at ur peril
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:17am On Mar 06, 2015
gymnasium:

Sango !!! Is at work grin
sango joined wit iffa..
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by adeduntaniyabo: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2015
some get ears but can't hear with it
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by adeduntaniyabo: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2015
AMAZING ETISALAT DATA BUNDLE
Etisalat 500MB-N500
1G-N800
1.5G-N1200
2G-N1600
CALL/WHATSAPP 08162637076 , 08084126978 for those in Ibadan for face to face transaction
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by lawlhee: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
well those that can't read won't understand what's written there. so they will dump refuse there. the owner of the land is frustrated.
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Dobxy(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Who told you this happens in Lagos, may be na your village self, don't bother yourself pls cox in Lagos of ours nothing like this o!
Eko Oni baje o!

SagePerv1:
Rubbish. They are bluffing.
I'd fly all the way to lagos to dumb my bin there.
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Juliesexy(f): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2015
I'd dump refuse there, and nothing would happen.
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by valuedammy(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2015
krall:
Didn't do that when I was a landlord
Eeya sorry! U ar now a tenant, dnt worry another change is coming ur way.
Sai Buhari!
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2015
Hahaha! Those without children can go ahead and dump as much refuse as they can, even collect the refuse from those with children & help them dump it there. How una see am? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by tombeh(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Abeg no try am ooo cos to born pikin no me moi-moi.
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by UnimkeAk(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2015
wakacome:
The annoying and funny thing is that some people will still go ahead and still dump the refuse there,some people are just naturally stubbornly stubborn...like this one below

Its all about ur mindset.

Some persons will dump refuse there and no shiit will go down.
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by vikeyz(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2015
SMH
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by austinesteve(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2015
lol...I remember wen we were kids.. we invade peoples yard 2 pluck fruits even wen they tie red and black cloths on a bottle n tie to d tree...we will bring it down , climb d tree after which we hang d bottle back..some of this stuff r scam
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by kingjoo: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Lol. That threat is for folks that have children or those who are planning on having. But surly not for people like my former boss who is a millionaire and in his late fifties yet no plans on having children by any means
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by sylve11: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin grin cool
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Meti99(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Gbegeh don sele
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by blazincruz(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2015
The person under me is Gay The person under me is Gay lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Funny Puzzle / When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture / Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.