Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics (48828 Views)

No Dumping Of Refuse, N5k Fine Plus Beating (Hilarious Warning) / "Dump Refuse Here And Bury Your Child" (Photo) / When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Austyn44(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
This warning will scare 95% while the remaining 5% will be like...

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by blakky97(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by heayey(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2015
funny naija ppl
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2015
krall:
Didn't do that when I was a landlord
was? shocked
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by adedayourt(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2015
grin

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by obihaip(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2015
NIgerians no dey fear God, but dem dey fear the devil hmmmmmm too much sense
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by zaxinorepb(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2015
even if it an empty treat aleast only a fool would do that....... grin[b][/b]
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by saintbeckie(f): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Hahaahaha grin grin ki la gbe, ki le ju?

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by bedfordng(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2015
the opposite is what we follow as nigerians.most people will pick up their dirty after they mistakenly dumped it
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by jerrymej(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
LOL!

Nothing do naija. The won't care. I trust them!
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by gabzy7(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
O boi see threat
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by shegs2009(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
SagePerv1:
Rubbish. They are bluffing.
I'd fly all the way to lagos to dumb my bin there.
even if he is bluffing does it wot d risk... abi which kind papa u b self
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Hawlahscho(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
VickyRotex:
Hahhahaha... Just like the yoruba version I came across somewhere

***Dale sibi ko si sofo omo***

Why should the innocent children suffer for this undecided

Sins of the father upon the Children abi

U no dey read Bible
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Hawlahscho(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Rubbish!!!

Dey do am for my side, students vex cos d curse na "Gbam"
Students do another board "Dump Refuges Here"

And undecided
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by VickyRotex(f): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:

U no dey read Bible

undecided undecided Shebi you see wetin I write last

You no see where I say sins of the father visited upon the children sad

Go back and check sad
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Hawlahscho(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided Shebi you see wetin I write last

You no see where I say sins of the father visited upon the children sad

Go back and check sad

I no go take am easy if my private CID find out say na modified version. cool
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by simdam500(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
krall: Didn't do that when I was a landlord

Is English dealing with me or u are the one twisting my head... Alright

Did u just say "was a landlord?"

Now what are u grin grin grin

super tenant? undecided
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by simdam500(m): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Disciplinarian by force sad
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by VickyRotex(f): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:

I no go take am easy if my private CID find out say na modified version. cool

I no understand wetin you mean, but grin grin grin
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Hawlahscho(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
VickyRotex:

I no understand wetin you mean, but grin grin grin

together we can advertise old MAXAM toothpaste
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by VickyRotex(f): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:

together we can advertise old MAXAM toothpaste
grin grin grin

Taaahhh. My teeth white pass your own grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by bobkezel(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
E lei gidi gan... Dis one is very strong...
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Hawlahscho(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
VickyRotex:

Taaahhh. My teeth white pass your own grin grin grin grin

Abegi! you don dey mix am!

You should say
VickyRotex:

Taaahhh. My teeth [size=20pt]Plenty[/size] pass your own grin grin grin grin

instead grin
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
But in the first place why wil some1 dump refuse on anoda person property
#so wrong and dirty behavior #
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by VickyRotex(f): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Abegi! you don dey mix am!

You should say instead grin

Ohohohohoh grin

My bad, I don forget sey you be ajara window cheesy
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by Abayor7: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
duruchyk:
naija guys be like wetin go happen i go dump am dare nothin fit shele na we dey here and we get am untill dem see d other side.... grin grin i also dare am nothin go appen but wait i remember dis same tin happened in my street last year....dey put cow horn and tie it with red cloth and notice board says if dem bon u well pis here.....my fellow nairalanders i swear wen my neighbour piss there na so hin ass flat and hin penis commot.....no da dare such tin my pple
.. lawa oooo. how person fit keep im faeces And refugees under d bed. grin
Re: Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics by folaberinjo: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Am sure it's in ibadan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Funny Puzzle / When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.