Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother (1026 Views)

Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) / How Do I Handle A Toxic Bullying Adult Child? / Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hello nairalander. Before I start my story I must say that I do not want any unreasonable reply or comment that would poke fun at my story.
Let me start by saying I have suffered emotional abuse for 21 years and I am going to be 22 this year. I know you must be wondering that am speaking English or you might think it's the usual flogging of nigerian children...no it's far worse. Before I was born the man I called father paid no attention to my mum even till labour, she entered taxi herself and went to the hospital herself during labour, he did not even go with her. After she gave birth to twins, he said he cannot feed two children and that he has money for one child so that's how they were sharing the bills. My mum was employed that time until she was retired from work and was duped by the one chance people of all her money to her last kobo. So she stayed at home always fighting...some people might think what is there but trust me children should not see this. Need i mention that he had a child when my mum was with him and then brought another woman into the house after my mum had her first child(a boy) before she gave birth to i and my sister. This man I called father has always cheated on her before she even gave birth to any of us but she claims she did not know. He claims Christianity and has over 20 if not 30 children with more than 15 women...9 that I know of before my mum and some others that I have met and don't know of but am aware of their children. My mum had to move us out to her mothers place when we were 7 years old and my brother was kicked out of the house at the age of 15.

Before we moved out, ok this is how it was, the woman he brought to the house after my mum, had 3 children for him 2 boys and a girl who were living with us. We all lived together with him and my mum in that house and my mum raised all of us as if we were her own. If I didn't see their mothers, I wouldn't know we were from different mothers. Before the trouble became unbearable before we moved out, this man banned i, my sister and my brother from entering his room, chased my mum from the room we were all staying and chased us to stay in one very small room in the house. We would even wash the plates of the other children(two who were older than us and two who were younger than us). He would take them out, but them things and they would come and be flashing it in our faces; not like I cared then as we did not have OJUKOKORO but I need to state the obvious. A lot of things happened that if I state, nairaland might crash. So we finally moved out in year 2001 to our grandmothers place. For the first time I felt relieved, we all did. My mums brother in the uk paid our fees, we were fed but I noticed my mum was not always happy and often at night I saw her cursing naked this Mad man I called father for years in the night. Again in my grandmothers house trouble started again, my mum wasn't given food and she had no money, I was still in primary 5 first term this time. When ever I trekked back from school with my sister, I would see my mum plucking her lashes face down. This was a habit I noticed whenever she was hungry. I have a habit of saving and pinching any penny. I was usually given 10 naira that time to school and I would not eat but save it and I also encouraged my sister to do the same. We saved up to 300 naira and when we told our mum she collected it and never gave us back, maybe she fed with it I do not know. There was a time when we were all still on good terms one Christmas where there wasn't even garri to drink, we went about begging for food.It was a very shameful period because it was me and my sister and one of our cousins that did it, people were even tired of giving us, oweing upon oweing. The time I noticed my mum did not used to eat was when my mums mother stopped giving us food, then we we were 12 years. My mum got a shop and things were manageable for her. Her shop was booming then. We always cooked our soups separately. My mums mother would feed our 3 cousins then that were living with her...she always hid soup under her bed and we would cook soup and any one could eat from it. There were so many troubles that time I can't start listing but it would subside, arise again and went on like this. So the landlady of my grandmothers house then asked everyone to move out so we had to move to a low cost housing estate and the fights became worse. Lest I forget our school fees payment was stopped so my mum asked i and my sister to go and ask the man I called father to pay our school fees when we were about to enter jss1. He did and was giving us 300 naira pocket money weekly and 20000 feeding allowance which he made us sign undertaking everytime before we collected the money. There were times when I and my sister go to collect this 300 naira he would make us come back like 5 times in a week just to collect 300 naira. He would make us clean the house they were staying, sometimes tell us never to come to his house again, we would beg even cry, what can a 9 year old do, so many things. So after moving to this new, smaller and dirty house, the fights became worse my grandmother would often strangle my mum at times that she wants her dead all because she didn't have money and she was giving my grandmother money again like she used to when she was working. It got so terrible that when I and my sister were in ss2 with my brother who was 21 at the time were chased out by 12 am. My mum told us that day that we had to go back back to our fathers(Toxic) house.i remember crying that day telling my mum I did not want to go. On getting to his house with our brother at 12:30 am, this man said the gate should not be opened for us. Eventually when it was opened, my brother was not allowed in and had to enter a lorry to convey him to his friends house. We couldn't sleep at night, we were scared of this toxic man, is he going to kick us out too. I and my sister stuck together all thought the night. He was now asking us that same night that shebi my mum carried us out...with him laughing mischievously. We lived there with him until we packed out of the house to another place on the outskirts of lagos state. He bought a house of 50 million, we all had rooms, it was fun at first or let's say I played a blind eyes to all what he was doing. Let me cut the long story short. Before we moved out of his house at age 7, he slept with every single house girl in that house, when we moved out still slept with all the house girls and even when we moved back it became worse. Before it was only house girls we were aware of, he used to go to hotel to do the rest but when there was no wife around again he started bringing it to the house we just moved into in 2009 and i was about entering university. There was even a time he chased us out of his house because of the house girl he was f*****g. Her name was Janet. He chased us out because she said she dosent want us in the kitchen. When we moved to this ojodu house, he would at times bring 7 different girls every single day. I was withdrawing 600000 naira per day for him then minus his millions of online transfers. The most annoying thing is all these pepper sellers, orange seller, market women, both single, dating and married, they would meet themselves in this house and he would be telling us to greet them, serve them(only me and my sister) forcefully be their friends or we would be kicked out. Fast foward to today to cut the story short...this man has had more than 2000 concubines, he slept with his dead friends wife and she gave birth for him... He's is a year old. He slept with his young gfs friend and that one gave birth for him, 5 years old now. He slept with one of his wife's sister and impregnated her but she aborted it. He slept with my step sisters cousin and i have evidence to prove it. He sleeps with family members. While he was a lecturer in Unilag, he slept with countless number of girl and those that didn't agree did not graduate including boys who were dating girls he liked were expelled. But the girls graduated after he left and cursed him which i saw in letters sent to him. Now we are graduates, he claims to be broke and dosent want to pay for our masters.

This month alone, He had chased us out 4 times in front of those his alata girlfriends...and tells us our days are numbered. Need i mention that he has spent 90 percent of his money on women and we all hear he is not rich anymore but he prefers to spend the rest on dirty little girls. Need I also mention that whoever need his help, he sleeps with their 11, 12,14 and so on aged children. You all know how Nigeria is nothing can be done. He is a paedophilic, pervertious, manipulative, controlling bastard. Everybody has abandoned him including his blood sister. Yes crucify me. Go through what I am going through and you would do worse.

My mum is a very lazy woman, she even spent our school fees and book money sometimes. Spent all our feeding allowance and now her shop is ruined. She says she often dreams of seeing her mother infront of her shop using her breasts to curse her. She does nothing for us. I paid her rent several times. Even now as I am unemployed she's still asking me for rent. She's about to be kicked out so going to her is not an option.

My brother is very lazy equally, very bush from abuse also as a child, very childish and refuses to work or do anything.

My sister decided to carry my mum and brothers burden when I got tired but she lost all her money in the process. The thing is when she helps them I pay her the money back which isn't fair on my part.

Ok now there is a twenty something year old girl from Ibadan living with this mad man in this house and he's fighting us and chasing us out because of her. I wish I could post her picture here. We have been feeding ourselves since 2013 and he still looks for our trouble every two days. This is not the first time such is happening, others that he has ill treated us for they have fought beaten and injured him and this 73 year old man won't learn his lesson. He even sends these girls abroad. He sent one of them in 2011 to Dubai and said we should accompany her that we are her bodyguards. So many things how many should I mention.

The main point if this thread is to tell ask you guys if I should move out...I had some million before but I lost a lot of my money. And I have just 1 million now from saving for years. I actually wanted to buy a land but went to Abuja and lost all my money during youth service from house rent to feeding, etc. So should I rent an 80k house I saw in odo kekere in ikorodu which is quite far or buy a cheap land and stay in this abusive house till I get a job(I just finished serving). This abuse has started affecting my relationship with people. Now we have been banned from going out at almost 22 years. I might commit murder. What should I do? It is unbearable. We no longer use the car in the house, we enter transport, he dosent feed us, only shelter, employment is tough. Runs is not an option please. i am desperate. Sensible comments only.
Re: Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother by henribj(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
hmm, first things first, young lady i feel your pains and what your going through, no man or woman should have to go through this.
That being said, is it so hard for NLanders to actually post the name of guilty parties? you want us to advice you, and yet someone somewhere in 9ja is also going through what you are going through, are NLanders going to be giving out advice everyday to each person who has the same problem with the previous person?
what i think is this, expose these guilty parties, make it public and NLanders will do the rest by circulating the story and the atrocities of the guilty parties, that way, other members of the public who are involved in such evil tendencies will learn to start behaving rightly.
just my opinion though.
also, if you should rent a house, how do you plan to provide for yourself? i would advise that you use that money, atleast part of it and look for a profitable business to go into.

1 Like

Re: Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother by sammieguze(m): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
bro..... don't move out.

you have been enduring things for so long. don't move out now that it is almost over.

endure a little bit longer, get a job and move out triumphantly.

may God see you through

2 Likes

Re: Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
almost over Is the wrongest statement, it's becoming unbearable every day, no one can truly know how any other person feels until you experience it, I am a girl not a guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother by GboyegaD(m): 1:12am On Mar 07, 2015
It is difficult understanding you as such, I will suggest you edit your post again.
Re: Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother by Emmysteve(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why is this post not on fp? Sorry for what you are passing through. It shall be well. Just be prayerful
Re: Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother by dsquare33: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
You have really pass through a lot, I can feel your pain.firstly I am sorry, your father is chronically addicted to sex, the funniest aspect is that he himself doesn't even know he is cursed, and i don't know whether you are a christian but he needs serious deliverance. A lot of middle age men are involved in this show of shame hence many families are under bondage of strange women. Secondly you people have to give your lives to Jesus Christ. You and your siblings have to become closer like never before. Your mum is going through trauma so she takes life as it comes and she is holding you guys responsible for her dilema including your dad. In conclusion call your mum and talk to her by counselling her and if you have somebody like a pastor who is truly called o of God explain everything to him and let him interceed for the family .A curse has already been established and it has to be broken for your life to be fufilled.

1 Like

Re: Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother by Coldplay007(f): 6:09am On Mar 18, 2015
The only things I garnered from your post are...
1. You are a graduate- this toxic man trained you..
2. You went to dubai. Same toxic man sent you.
3. He sleeps with anything in skirts but doesn't sexually abuse his children..
4. He has about 40 children yet he still sent you girls to school and took care of you..
5. Your mother is a troublesome and lazy woman.

Just be thankful to God! It's not as bad as it seems..
Re: Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 18, 2015
Coldplay007:
The only things I garnered from your post are...
1. You are a graduate- this toxic man trained you..
2. You went to dubai. Same toxic man sent you.
3. He sleeps with anything in skirts but doesn't sexually abuse his children..
4. He has about 40 children yet he still sent you girls to school and took care of you..
5. Your mother is a troublesome and lazy woman.

Just be thankful to God! It's not as bad as it seems..

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother by pretydiva(f): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2015
Frm wat I read so far,i can boldly say ur family is under a curse. First tin 2 do is 2 accept christ as ur lord n personal savior cos he alone can mk every wrong right. Take ur mom n ur siblings 2 any bible believing church,so u people can b delivered of any curse affecting ur family. I wil also suggest u leave d house. Since u ve close 2 abt 1 million naira of ur savings,rent a very cheap apartment n also start looking 4 a job no matter how small d pay is. God wil c u tru. It's well wit u n ur family

(1) (Reply)

‘My Wife Is Pregnant For Someone Else' - Husband Tells Court / My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... / Doctor Married With 2 Wives But Dies While Fighting Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.