Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Help! I Want To Relocate To Makurdi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Want To Relocate To Makurdi (698 Views)

Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) / Can I Relocate My Family To My Village Because Of My Wife's Job? / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Relocate To Makurdi by born2wyn(f): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
pls house am a single mum wit 3kids and i want to relocate to makurdi from portharcourt.i want to knw what business i can do there and what the cost of a one or 2bedrm flat.or if u av any suggestion to other locations thats better.thanx
Re: Help! I Want To Relocate To Makurdi by ekolina(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Why Makurdi and are you from there? Makurdi is a cheap town sha, a bed room or two bed room flat can go for 200k to 300k depending on the location. As for businesses you can do any business there, what is important is what kind of business can you do comfortably
Re: Help! I Want To Relocate To Makurdi by Diablo666: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
since you are lawyer and willing to relocate. Can you serve as a legal rent collector for tenancy of several houses? location outskirts of Abuja. cost of accommodation between 100-150k.

(1) (Reply)

If He Were Your Kid what would you do? / Outdoor Exercise Flash Back / Shocking Photo: Two Devilish Ladies Feeding Few Month Old Babies With Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.