Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme (1247 Views)

Omg! Kenyan Man Stuck Inside Married Woman When He Was Running Things (photo) / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by Joel3(m): 2:44am On Mar 06, 2015
I am one of those men who kick against beating of women no matter what. and I cant do it.

But the woman I met a day before yesterday all men can beat her if they have the power cos although she is big grow before her age, she has weight and thick.

Her mouth so bad that one with hot temper will just kill her. dirty word coming out from her mouth like missiles. She can insult people anyway at slight issue and even insult people parent. Badly she don't even know how to talk.

senseless and one who lack moral. She said I am too small for her to date.? And I said she is too fat for my liking or to date. She went further to insult me anyhow and my parents. Someone I senior with over 7years.

She called me all kind of things. And I didn't failed to finish her. I use bomb shall and missiles word to finish her.

Now if I happen to marry this type of girl. I believe I will kill her and not beat.

If you are a man and you think you can never lay hand on woman. Sure you will beat this one.

1 Like

Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by GboyegaD(m): 3:32am On Mar 06, 2015
I do not agree with you. Some people are so disciplined that they will never fight anyone irrespective of the sex of the person involved.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by jeffizy(m): 4:54am On Mar 06, 2015
I believe a woman can make a man flip and loose it after a persistent and prolonged insult.
What I don't believe is every man reacting to such by beating her up.

There are men, few, that have what is called restraint.

1 Like

Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by buchi4action(m): 5:51am On Mar 06, 2015
True
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by Rose2014: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Joel3:

I use bomb shall and missiles word to finish her.

My son let me give you a motherly advise

First of all,sweetheart, not ALL men are wife beaters.

Secondly I want u to get busy out there making money or at least planning how to provide for your family. If u do so, u won't have time to be doing the bolded cheesy.

Thirdly sweetheart, When u engage in mouth battle with a woman, I promise u that u can never win. But if u chose to, biko biko Dont go beating her and claim u were driven to ur limit.

Fourthly my son, do not beat your woman cos she may silently hurt you sooner or later. Remember, nobody has the monopoly of violence.

Now go out there and follow peace with all men(plus women)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by Joel3(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2015
GboyegaD:
I do not agree with you. Some people are so disciplined that they will never fight anyone irrespective of the sex of the person involved.
what if she grip you and start beating you? What will you do??
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by soopamom: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2015
what rubbish!
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by Joel3(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2015
soopamom:
what rubbish!
what is this one saying.
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by GboyegaD(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Joel3:
what if she grip you and start beating you? What will you do??

I will break away and walk away. Can't remember any incident I had to fight.
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by soopamom: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Joel3:
what is this one saying.
this one is saying what a load of crapolla!
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by lilmax(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
No there are some men who will look at women kicking them and they keep quiet

And they say to themselves “i am a gentleman“ but i am not that kind of man,i will beat the hell out of her if she tries to hurt me.i dont hit people and no one has the right to do so to me
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by Joel3(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
lilmax:
No there are some men who will look at women kicking them and they keep quiet

And they say to themselves “i am a gentleman“ but i am not that kind of man,i will beat the hell out of her if she tries to hurt me.i dont hit people and no one has the right to do so to me
thumb
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by Joel3(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
soopamom:

this one is saying what a load of crapolla!
I still don't understand you. What you are saying is bullcrap
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by irunoko(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Actually Joel you deserve all the insults shr gave you and more. I was there wink
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by Joel3(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
irunoko:
Actually Joel you deserve all the insults shr gave you and more. I was there wink
you. are a fool
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by Rose2014: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Joel3:
What you are saying is bullcrap

Joel3:
you. are a fool

Op so upon all my advice to u, u're still exchanging words with anyone that doesn't agree with you abi?
Ok na. Continue
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by Richy4(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
GboyegaD:

I will break away and walk away. Can't remember any incident I had to fight.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Speak for yourself op. Not all men please. Women could nag like anything by even calling the man unprintable names but men need to take those names as part of their (women's) lives. Tolerance is a great virtues in any union. God bless Nigeria.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by Joel3(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2015
Rose2014:

Op so upon all my advice to u, u're still exchanging words with anyone that doesn't agree with you abi?
Ok na. Continue

I don't insult people at first. and I don't like them to insult me. I always return it back since they are fool to do it first
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by irunoko(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Joel3:
you. are a fool
but you're bigger one wink
Re: All Men Will Beat Woman When Push To The Extreme by Lavidah: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Keep beating girls until one silly warri babe grabs your abun'na with both hands, squeezing it harder and harder each time you strike her, till you fall to the floor in great lamentation and singing the songs of solomon.
Op, pls warn yourself!

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; / See The Bill I Saw In Jos Today / Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.