Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) (1229 Views)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) by danielmichael(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2016
is it swag or what
its rilli funny

Re: Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) by HungerBAD: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) by danielmichael(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2016
lol
Re: Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2016
I hate it
Re: Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) by Swissheart(f): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2016
Not bad

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) by cyara(f): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2016
And the bribe agreed to this ?
Re: Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) by MrHighSea: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2016
This guy must be very rich. If u think i'm lying, try hire one of those for one day. Swaggy, because the truck and road neat wella. Don't be surprise he constructed that road just for the wedding. One of my best day on site is when the project engr (stinky rich fella) celebrated his birthday on site (Aba, Abia), 90% of peeps never knew it was is buffday. His wife, stinky rich friends and family came. The celebration did not last upto 30mins but item 7 flow. You know, peeps on the cranes, heavy trucks and in ditches with soiled and sweaty clothes, helmet and safety boots screaming in baritone 'happy b'day to you'. I like this wedding.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) by kashamyanat: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2016
I luv this. Indeed the guymost be very very rich.check out the fresh flowers used to decorate the truck
Re: Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) by pwettiejay(f): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hmmmm, is this for real or a video shoot?
Re: Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) by UIA04(f): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
If my husband to be, is a rich road engineer, I don't mind this afterall that's where the Bucks are coming from. No shame.
Besides the lady's dress is fine
Re: Whats Wrong With This Road Engineer's Wedding(photo) by PresVA: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Not bad at all.. it's good to do something different once in a while. ..

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Son Changing To Become Father And Daughter / Please, Congratulate The Newest Couple From The Same Department And Level / On Domestic Violence And Career Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.