Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

God and man which one is more Serious About this earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God and man which one is more Serious About this earth? (478 Views)

Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God and man which one is more Serious About this earth? by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 06, 2015
become like a child for you to enter the kingdom, that is the saying, like attracts like and that is the law so God see the world with the eye of a child, e;g lucifer is not Gods enemy as men think but his messanger, i dont know why people are still confused about it, the law created lucifer and without the law there will be no lucifer just as without the law there will be no punishment. MY ADVISE IS THAT YOU TRY TO SEE GODS CREATION WITH THE EYE OF GOD by 1. seeing satan as Gods messanger 2. Seeing the physical body as a vesel and a property intrusted into your care for your mission on earth by God and the spirit of man is the core(give your attention more to the spirit not to the body because the spirit will take care of the body 3.believing that What you sow is what you will reap and death cannot stop that just as nothing stops elijah from reaping what he sow as john the Baptist, 4. And finally believe that one religion cannot offer you salvation but all the religion of the earth and humanity in general. And if you think i m wrong you can quote me and i will enlighten you more #BLESSED BE.
Re: God and man which one is more Serious About this earth? by Jameselias: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: God and man which one is more Serious About this earth? by Jameselias: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: God and man which one is more Serious About this earth? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Jameselias:
sorry for that please, i m here now.

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit And Our Live (teachings And Prayers) / Most Important Sections Of Sunday Church Service For Various Denomenations / How Much Do You Normally Give As Offering In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.