Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? (1341 Views)

Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu / Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? / So Jesus And Allah Cant Stop Boko Haram After So Much Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by branhampaul: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
I just finished watching a video clip of boko haram slaughtering the necks of some individuals they captured, its really painful watching the neck of my fellow human beings been cut as if they are cows. *seriously painful*
Now here's my question,
Since "we" Africans got gods like Amadioha, Sango and the other likes of them..
why can't these gods do something to stop this wicked Islamic sect of people??
Am also thinking, aren't foreign religions the causes of all these predicaments, especially Islam.
Well, what are your thoughts??

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by branhampaul: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
gods are made and controlled by a set of people to control a deluded set of people.

I don't know about Islam

5 Likes

Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Simonrom:
gods are made and controlled by a set of people to control a deluded set of people.

Communist countries have no gods or religion yet they brainwash , control people and coerce them to do things against their will or else get tortured or face abhorrent death .

When will you people ever learn to stop making senseless statements like this ?
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Communist countries have no gods or religion yet they brainwash , control people and coerce them to do things against their will or else get tortured or face abhorrent death .

When will you people ever learn to stop making senseless statements like this ?

Be sensible enough to get a little sense from what I said.

Of course you are right about some countries without gods yet... That's their own way of controlling their people. Other people's way is to create some gods and make people believe them.

Boss, learn to read and understand. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Simonrom:

Be sensible enough to get a little sense from what I said.

Of course you are right about some countries without gods yet... That's their own way of controlling their people. Other people's way is to create some gods and make people believe them.

Boss, learn to read and understand. Thanks

What's the point of getting angry when your post is clearly incongruous with the topic ? People are controlled and manipulated with or without gods so why do you people keep repeating the same nonsense ? Humans are naturally gullible and docile and that's the point I'm trying to make .

You are the one who needed to read and understand .

How are you doing bro ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
branhampaul:
I just finished watching a video clip of boko haram slaughtering the necks of some individuals they captured, its really painful watching the neck of my fellow human beings been cut as if they are cows. *seriously painful*
Now here's my question,
Am also thinking, aren't foreign religions the causes of all these predicaments, especially Islam.

This question is still the same as why does God allow evil . This should help https://www.gotquestions.org/God-allow-evil.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by hopefulLandlord: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Because at the end of it all, no god is actually real!

remember when some top pastors predicted the end of Boko Haram last year or few years ago? it only got worse after the prediction

https://www.nairaland.com/3209719/true-story-praying-against-boko

Boko Haram is fighting a physical battle while disguising it as a spiritual one, most humans know physical trumps the spiritual even if they claim otherwise, they'd rather be cursed, cast a spell on, eat a sacrifice, blaspheme etc rather than being shot at with a shotgun at close range because they KNOW bullets would work pretty fast and instantly while all those other things are much slower, that is if they believe it works at all

https://www.nairaland.com/3153439/hardmirrors-proof-christians-dont-trust#46376080
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by Ken4Christ: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Man has been delegated the authority on every affairs on earth but he lost it to Satan in the garden of Eden.

So Satan is legally the god of this present world system but he has been defeated but not yet dethroned.

God has set aside a day of judgment. His interference for now is to the extent that your faith can carry. Besides, the believers have been given the authority over all powers of darkness. So, it is not God’s responsibility. It is our responsibility.

If Christian spend half the time they spend in holding meaningless programs on evangelism, most of these Boko Haram would probably be Christians and there will be minimal attacks.

The truth is that we have failed God and we want to blame him. How many Christians really go out for evangelism? How many Pastors, Bishops and Apostles still preach to people on the streets. All they know to do is to show off with their Gucci shoes and clothes. Others will post when they traveled first class. We have lost focus. The more we neglect to preach the gospel, the more evil we will experience. The church needs revival and it must begin with you and me.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 13, 2017
branhampaul:
Now here's my question,
bro.. The Holy Bible said "ye are gods." you should understand that better.. And the reason why my own God (the creator of the whole universe and everything there in) won't stop these sorts of things is that He raises His Words above His own Name.. That everything written in His Word might come to pass.. Here is what Jesus said about them John 16:2 "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
3: And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the father, nor me.
4: But these things have i told, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that i told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
so it's for the word of God to be fulfilled that no one can defeat them.. Just pray everyday for yourself and loved ones that ye may not be a victim of the devil and with your faith, you shall be delivered
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by OtemAtum: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2017
God Almighty, the highest consciousness, the greatest energy, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Mazda and all other little little gods do not see things as we see it. Killing of humans by humans is against human ethics and offenders should be punished by humans. God Almighty, the highest consciousness has put souls which never dies in human bodies and these souls explore one reality and the other. Death is a change of state for the souls and God does not see a change of state as something he should prevent. But we humans who see this change of state as evil should do all best possible to prevent death by ourselves by:

1. Enlightening the gullible followers of the gods like Yahweh, Faulkin etc to go for medical checkups when they are sick rather than wasting a part of there life praying to their talkative god.

2. Educating the violent followers of a god such as Allah that they should calm down and think from their heads like human beings for once, rather than bouncing about to kill people.

May nature and the light of the highest consciousness quickly speed up the rate at which the northern muslims and the christian sheeple gain intelligence and become a thinker as nature wishes. Ase!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What's the point of getting angry when your post is clearly incongruous with the topic ? People are controlled and manipulated with or without gods so why do you people keep repeating the same nonsense ? Humans are naturally gullible and docile and that's the point I'm trying to make .

You are the one who needed to read and understand .

How are you doing bro ?

If you'd read carefully behind the post, you would have known that I was trying to answer the subject question in an indirect way. Just trying to depict the fact that those acclaimed gods are powerless (contrary to what we are meant to believe) and can't help situations like Boko Haram and the likes.
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by analice107: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Simonrom:

If you'd read carefully behind the post, you would have known that I was trying to answer the subject question in an indirect way. Just trying to depict the fact that those acclaimed gods are powerless (contrary to what we are meant to believe) and can't help situations like Boko Haram and the likes.
Are you sure about that?
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by CoolUsername: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You are absolutely right about this. Religion is not the cause of all the world's problems, its eradication should not stop period from coming up with toxic ideologies. The reason religion is unique is due to its lack of reality checks.

Let's take a look at communism. Where - simply put - people are led to believe that everyone's life would be better if they let the government control everything, the obvious reality check would be to gauge the well-being of the average citizen. Slowly but surely people's support would be affected by the facts on ground. In fact, we can see that support for communism slowly waned over time leaving it mostly dead today.

Religion does not have that, that is why Muslims who lived 1000 years ago partook in religious wars with the promise of 72 virgins still have spiritual successors today who believe the same thing. Nobody can come back from the dead to tell us that there aren't actually 72 virgins waiting for us when we die. Meaning that some Muslims today will still fall for the same trick, which we see all the time these days.

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by hopefulLandlord: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
CoolUsername:

You are absolutely right about this. Religion is not the cause of all the world's problems, its eradication should not stop period from coming up with toxic ideologies. The reason religion is unique is due to its lack of reality checks.

Let's take a look at communism. Where - simply put - people are led to believe that everyone's life would be better if they let the government control everything, the obvious reality check would be to gauge the well-being of the average citizen. Slowly but surely people's support would be affected by the facts on ground. In fact, we can see that support for communism slowly waned over time leaving it mostly dead today.

Religion does not have that, that is why Muslims who lived 1000 years ago partook in religious wars with the promise of 72 virgins still have spiritual successors today who believe the same thing. Nobody can come back from the dead to tell us that there aren't actually 72 virgins waiting for us when we die. Meaning that some Muslims today will still fall for the same trick, which we see all the time these days.

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

and to buttress your points further

ask any (or most) atheist what they think about the bad things in communism, bad things some atheists have done etc and you can be assured they'll quickly bash those parts and people, but a religious person asked about the killings ordered by their version of god in their holy books would go on hermeneutics trying to rationalise those things and defending them as "good"

a Muslim regards killings of Mohamed as okay, regards his pedophilic acts as okay and other atrocities, they'll even go ahead a pull some "context" explanations about why its good for him to have done that

a Christian does the same when shown verses in their holy book about such things too

this is another reason religion is worse for control

if there's any ideology worse than communism, its theocracy IMHO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by dalaman: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Can imaginary beings act in reality? No they can't. Gods are imaginary beings as such they can't act to save any body from Boko haram. Only human beings can save themselves from Boko haram. Gods can't cos they are imaginary.
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by dalaman: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

and to buttress your points further

ask any (or most) atheist what they think about the bad things in communism, bad things some atheists have done etc and you can be assured they'll quickly bash those parts and people, but a religious person asked about the killings ordered by their version of god in their holy books would go on hermeneutics trying to rationalise those things and defending them as "good"

a Muslim regards killings of Mohamed as okay, regards his pedophilic acts as okay and other atrocities, they'll even go ahead a pull some "context" explanations about why its good for him to have done that

a Christian does the same when shown verses in their holy book about such things too

this is another reason religion is worse for control

if there's any ideology worse than communism, its theocracy IMHO

Theocracy is the worst ideology ever.
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by Zither(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
God would not be a just God if He does not allow evil expression. He permits evil because in judging evil His judgments would be clearly seen as righteous. How could God judge a person if He keeps that person from doing good or bad? Does it make sense?

There is another reason for God permitting evil. It is only when you have been in darkness that you will appreciate the light when you see it. Evil is meant to make people seek the light of the knowledge of Christ because you know that Jesus is the only tower of refuge, the only Ark of safety from the evil in this world.
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Because there is no such thing as God. Accept the fact and move on.

There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/Angels/heaven/hell/afterlife/luck/miracle/written destiny

Believe in reason/science cool

I've seen also a throat slicing slaughtere by Boko Haram. I don't know if it's the same like you watched or not, but it was definitely horrible.

In 2015, ISIS had beheaded and shot Ethiopians(30 in total) in Libya coast. It was sick to watch it; especially as an Ethiopian.
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by lfleak: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hati13:
Because there is no such thing as God. Accept the fact and move on.

There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/Angels/heaven/hell/afterlife/luck/miracle/written destiny

Believe in reason/science cool

I've seen also a throat slicing slaughtere by Boko Haram. I don't know if it's the same like you watched or not, but it was definitely horrible.

In 2015, ISIS had beheaded and shot Ethiopians(30 in total) in Libya coast. It was sick to watch it; especially as an Ethiopian.
coming from a suppose high IQ person... You said afterlife doesn't exist while still on earth...

Good!
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
lfleak:
coming from a suppose high IQ person... You said afterlife doesn't exist while still on earth...

Good!
What does living on Earth and afterlife had to do with each other?

You were nothing before you were born, now you are something and you will be nothing for eternal after you died. Simple cool
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by hopefulLandlord: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
lfleak:

Good!

what about you that said afterlife exists while still on earth.......
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by dalaman: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I tire oo.
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by hopefulLandlord: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
dalaman:

I tire oo.
I doubt these people even give deep thoughts before typing
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by lfleak: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hati13:

What does living on Earth and afterlife had to do with each other?

You were nothing before you were born, now you are something and you will be nothing for eternal after you died. Simple cool
won't mind if you will go visit...
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by lfleak: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you know we theist have lesser IQ and logics, you who are greater, proceed first..
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by hopefulLandlord: 5:51am On Jun 14, 2017
lfleak:
you know we theist have lesser IQ and logics, you who are greater, proceed first..

I don't remember making such a claim
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by lfleak: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I don't remember making such a claim
ur signature contains, "I will take a risk" isn't it??
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by frank317: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2017
D
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by frank317: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2017
lfleak:
What in the world are u talking? U speak like a shallow thinker... Reminds me of Felixomor.
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by hopefulLandlord: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2017
lfleak:

yes
Re: Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? by OtemAtum: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2017
frank317:

What in the world are u talking? [b]U speak like a shallow thinker... Reminds me of Felixomor.[/ b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Testimonies From The Lord's Chosen Programme, God's Blessings For Higher Level ( / Check Out Dr Paul Enenche Glittering Designers Shoes As He Dances For The Lord / Baptism By The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.