Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

“I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste (31994 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by oneda(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
nlo iba

1 Like

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by mytime24(f): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nt my bizness, gudluck
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by mascot87(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is it one of the requirements he needs so has to win Grammy award?
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by BasseyJ(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Only if wishes were horses, the poor boy would ride Geni

1 Like

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Vivipop(f): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
You haven't started and you already have names of those you want on your bed. Well, goodluck to that.

2 Likes

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by ikombe: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
smh not even nicki minaj undecided
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by sucess001(m): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
You are 'up' and 'cuming' abi?

The way you dey go...you no go reach the 'up' sef...talkless of 'cuming'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by badassProdigy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
werey re ooo
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Glowyshoe: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
What nonsense..instead of him to focus on his ipcoming career hz focusing on a womans cookie..hz career will crumble as he started if he does not retrace his steps..mstweeh

3 Likes

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Try Harder Bruh undecided
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Jaymima(f): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Binotinto:
He might not be known to music lovers yet but his audacity is surely going to get him some attention. John Agoha, an up and coming music act, feels so much he had to open up to someone about it. As such, he has disclosed that he cannot wait to have Nollywood star, Geneveive Nnaji on his bed.

The singer made this disclosure in a recent interview while revealing that he is obsessed with the actress because of her petite nature as well as her bodily endowments. When asked who his ideal woman is, John said: ‘I like a woman with nice ass and bosom . Petite women like Genevieve Nnaji, I don’t get attracted to tall girls. That is what turns me on.’ He added: ‘Man! I don’t need to take my bath to do anything with her.
I can’t wait to have her on my bed.’

John, who currently has two singles on the Nigerian airwaves at the moment, however admitted that[b] [b]the clear class distinction between him and the actress means his dream is rather unattainable [/b]at the moment. John’s first single is titled ‘Go Down’ while the most recent one, ‘Chokomilo’ features Hypertek act, Dammy Krane.

http://www.premiumgist.com/ill-do-anything-to-have-genevieve-nnaji-on-my-bed-upcoming-artiste/

Thank God for the realization that there's a huge chasm between them.
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by LewisO: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=15pt]That ugly guy is very silly for saying such. undecided[/size]
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by yurme(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
dis old man na upcomin artiste issokai
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by kenx27(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Parrot! Who cares....
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by adeoye201: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
This guy looks nothing less than 30 years old and he is still up coming. Bros,na when you reach 50 years you wan blow?
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by ITbomb(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
You no see younger flesh for hood? Why waste Vaseline on that old babymama

1 Like

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by eightsin(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
How foolish can this man be?

2 Likes

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Aida13: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
He get that kain face wey dey hungry me to slap

(sorry, pidgin is not my Mother tongue tongue tongue grin)

1 Like

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
In lesbianboy's voice, it's this kind of dude that makes Generator Nnaji think she's the best thing to happen to Nigeria after friedplantain.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by musicwriter(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
This's just one of the indications that Satan indeed control the entertainment industry. I just stated that on my last thread.
What is the usefulness of this hype to the public?. If he wanted to have sex with Genevieve, why should Nigerians know?.

1 Like

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Onliie(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Her beauty is overrated

2 Likes

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by eedris07(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Biko na mi u go tell? Wit ur ugly face lyk dat off OBJ

1 Like

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
No hard feelings bro,u can't make it

U ve a misplaced priority
Ur priority shd b to make it! Nd b a star too
Then she will b d 1 wishing 4 ur blanket
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by 989900: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:
Who is Genevieve Nnaji?

What is a Genevieve Nnaji? cheesy
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by canalily(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
why do you want to kill yourselfundecided
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by ACHIEVERBA: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
hahahahahha
This dude can't go far

2 Likes

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by ceejay80s(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
The mumu never get money , na person wey he goget into his bed na him be his problem

3 Likes

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by cutebobo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
who even gave that idi*t 'up coming artiste'.

bros, get ur class like cossy and stop messing aroud with my crush's name

2 Likes

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
See who is talking. Amugbo...

1 Like

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by victorazy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
He should go and sleep with his own mother cuz is more easier than what his dreaming of.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere Rocks A Plunging Outfit / Wofai Fada Buys Infiniti FX SUV (Photos) / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.