Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? (611 Views)

Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by sultan457: 8:12am On Mar 06, 2015
A man rented a house
and moved in wit his family. After 2yrs his
rent
was increased from 400,000 to 500,000, he
didn't complain because he likes the house. The
following year he cldnt come up wit d money
and d agent was on his neck, d wife saw wat
d
husband was passing 2ru n decided to go
borrow d money so dat d husband will pay
bk
later, d husband was indeed very happy. He
paid bk d cash when he got it. 2yrs later d
house rent was increased to 700,000 and
this
man became upset. So he begged d agent to
introduce him to d landlord so dat he cld talk
wit him bt d agent bluntly refused. The man
decided to do an underground investigation
to
uncover who d landlord is. The revelation of
his
investigation really shook him, d house
belongs
to his wife. My question is as d man wat will u
do? And as the woman what will you say to
your
husband?...
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Infact, this is serious! Don't what what I'm gonna do
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by SuperSuave(m): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Wow..that woman is inhuman
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by izuch(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Hippei ka yie!! Its bye bye to paying rent!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by shitshappen(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? by Richy4(m): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2015
It is called living with a snake... In fact a cobra. And your guess for its venom is as good as mine

I will pretend I do not know what was going on and keep posting the agent like letters.

If the wife wants to borrow as usual, I would decline. That i cannot afford it. And insist to see the landlord. Two can play the game.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Family May Be England's Smartest Family / An Initiative To Fight Against Abortion In Nigeria. / Groom Sues His Bride For Not Being Pretty Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.