Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) (1120 Views)

Boris Neenwi Shot Dead By Assassins In Rivers State. Photos / Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / House Names Fayose 'opposition Leader' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2015
Boris Yefimovich Nemtsov, the Russian opposition leader who was known to be a towering figure in
Russian post-Soviet politics and a biting critic of
President Vladimir Putin, was gunned down steps
from the Kremlin walls on 27 February, 2015.
some people think President Putin was behind the assassination."maybe he wants to silent the opposition leader who has been a public critic of his(Putin's) handling of Crimea's issue" some say.
The question on people's mind is;why will President Putin want to silent a fading opposition leader? let's have it in mind that he(Putin) currently enjoys a legendary over 80% approval rating (86% last time I checked). why would he want to assassinate someone who is not a threat to him?
- does he (Putin)want absolute power or is this a ploy to bring down president Putin's approval rating by an external government?
What's your view on this issue?

Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by redvektor(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2015
I think the yankees killed him just for people to point fingers at putin
Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Let me think first
Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2015
redvektor:
interesting sir but, don't you think maybe Putin wanted to silent him because he has been making too much noise about the Crimea issue? Think about it, why would the west want to kill someone who has been supporting their cause publicly?

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by hopeforcharles(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Preciousjoz:
interesting sir but, don't you think maybe Putin wanted to silent him because he has been making too much noise about the Crimea issue? Think about it, why would the west want to kill someone who has been supporting their cause publicly?
The West might be the assassins, they will like to capitalise on the issues and kill him to make people rise against the president, something similar when they manipulated and destroyed Libya, any thing the West puts their hands it goes up in flames, the wast are like a plague avoid them if possible.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
hopeforcharles:

The West might be the assassins, they will like to capitalise on the issues and kill him to make people rise against the president, something similar when they manipulated and destroyed Libya, any thing the West puts their hands it goes up in flames, the wast are like a plague avoid them if possible.
nice one sir.
@the bolded
I pity the Libyan people these days, I mean being lead by 2 gov't is insane.
Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by hopeforcharles(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Preciousjoz:
nice one sir.
@the bolded
I pity the Libyan people theses day, I mean being lead by 2 gov't is insane.

10qs, its just that these white wants to enslave African for ever, i just pray we realise and brake their bond on Us.
Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by lilflipnerd: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
redvektor:
me too

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by lilflipnerd: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nemstov only enemy is not only putin and pro_putins
Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by giantstrides(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Putin's approval ratings won't drop, this are the russians we are talking about, not some western sissies, they love putin for trying to make them into a new post soviet era powerful nation, their economy is going very badly now and they blame america, luxury goods are dissapearing, they blame America, putin violate ukraines soveringty, they bllame US for changing the govt first. Notthiing can stop putin now and I don't thiink he hd anything to do with nemstov's death, also I don't suspect USA, I suspect the Ukraine's
Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by Blackfire(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
suspect the suspect u think is not the suspect
Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
giantstrides:
Putin's approval ratings won't drop, this are the russians we are talking about, not some western sissies, they love putin for trying to make them into a new post soviet era powerful nation, their economy is going very badly now and they blame america, luxury goods are dissapearing, they blame America, putin violate ukraines soveringty, they bllame US for changing the govt first. Notthiing can stop putin now and I don't thiink he hd anything to do with nemstov's death, also I don't suspect USA, I suspect the Ukraine's

@the bolded, why do you think so sir?
Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackfire:
suspect the suspect u think is not the suspect
lol, why do you suspect "the suspect".what do you think is the motive behind this?
Re: The Mystery Behind Boris Nemtsov's assassination (the Russian Opposition Leader) by giantstrides(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Preciousjoz:

@the bolded, why do you think so sir?

Who stands to gain more from nemstovs death? His death was planned to force the west's hand, this is no longer just about Ukraine, the west had to really take note, nemstovs death was timed perfectly to coincide with russia's testing of UK's air defence. The last european leader who had massive support at home without allowing any opposition started a war tht brough the world to it's knees. The west is now forced back to the table to try to stop putin in russia, nemstovs death is to force nato to be aggressive, to view ukraine as a real european issue. The Ukrainains can't hold out for long anymore against the russian backed separatists

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mega Progressive Peoples Party Adopt Gej As Candidate / APC Blames GEJ For Missing Russian President Vladimir Putin / BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.