Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Pdp And Apc In Photos - What Do U Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp And Apc In Photos - What Do U Think? (777 Views)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp And Apc In Photos - What Do U Think? by koko1980: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
PLEASE, PLEASE.NIGERIANS SHOULD LOOK WELL AT THE TWO PICTURES, AND TELL US WHAT THEY FEEL ABOUT THE WRINKLED SET OF GROUP AND THE YOUTHFUL SET OF GROUP?
I WILL PERSONALLY NOT BE PROUD TO PRESENT THEM TO THE WORLD AT ALL.

WHAT CAN THEY OFFER AT THIS AGE? GOD FORBID,

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST GREEDY FOR POWER WHEN THEY KNOW THAT THE CALL OF NATURE HAS CATCH UP WITH THEM.
THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN NEW TECHNOLOGY AND OLD TECHNOLOGY NEITHER BETWEEN ANALOGUE AND DIGITAL.

TO BE CANDID I DON'T THINK ANY OF THESE 'CHANGE PEOPLE' KNOW HOW TO OPERATE COMPUTER AND NIGERIANS CANNOT GO BACKWARD WHEN OTHERS ARE MARCHING FORWARD.

IF YOU HAVE A GRANDFATHER OF THIS AGE, CAN YOU VISUALIZE HIS SENSE OF REASONING ? OF COURSE THE NATURAL DEGENERATION THAT COMES WITH AGING.

PLEASE,PLEASE THIS 'CHANGE INDIVIDUALS' NEED TO GO AND REST AND AGE GRACEFULLY.
THEY SHOULD FORGET ABOUT ASO ROCK ENTIRELY.

THE WORLD WILL MOCK AT US IF THEY SEE THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE REPRESENTING NIGERIA AT THIS JET AGE?

IN SHORT, IT IS TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS DIFFERENCES THAT ARE CONFUSING SOME PEOPLE NOT TO FACE THE TRUTH AND STAND BY THE TRUTH.

Re: Pdp And Apc In Photos - What Do U Think? by experimentist: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is better to have old honest leaders than some corrupt young thieves
Re: Pdp And Apc In Photos - What Do U Think? by Majlaw(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Op see your sense of reasoning. Is Buhari older than Mugabe? What abt Governor Elechi..... I hate soppy people
Re: Pdp And Apc In Photos - What Do U Think? by macpetrus(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
experimentist:

Buhari maybe but I still have my doubt but you calling Tinubu honest man?... Wonderfull!!!
Re: Pdp And Apc In Photos - What Do U Think? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
experimentist:
And tinubu too? You must be kidding me undecided

1 Like

Re: Pdp And Apc In Photos - What Do U Think? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fresh looking gentlemen in PDP kiss
Re: Pdp And Apc In Photos - What Do U Think? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Honest leaders like the Lagos landlord tiefnubu lol

experimentist:

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Root Cause Of Boko Haram Uprising Revealed !!!! / Breakiing NEWS / Congrats To President- Elect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.