Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Don’t Be Bias With Your Thought By Okeyode Moyosore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Bias With Your Thought By Okeyode Moyosore (355 Views)

Apc And Their Dangers By Okeyode Moyosore / BLACK EXCELLENCE - By Okeyode Moyosore / Promise Of The President By Okeyode Moyosore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Be Bias With Your Thought By Okeyode Moyosore by abdulkudu: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
DON’T BE BIAS WITH YOUR THOUGHT By Okeyode Moyosore

It is brilliant to note that, it is not nice to tell someone that has already been on a seat to stand up. If it’s you, will you stand up? Let’s be frank Nigerians. If Gen. Buhari had contested when he was the head of state in 1983 and has not forced his way, he wouldn’t have won. So I don’t think with his new strategy to implement CHANGE to what has been changed from his time as head of state till now is needed. If one can ask Gen. Buhari this question, “from when he was the Head of State of Nigeria and now, has there been any change in Nigeria or not? Has Nigerian not TRANSFORMED from its old ways?

In terms of Agriculture, Education, Power, Road, Job Creation, Water etc. Nigeria has transformed in all sectors to be noted. What is the CHANGE that can be make? I don’t think there is none except the word TRANSFORMATION. TRANSFORMATION is a marked change in form, nature, or appearance which is what everybody is already witnessing. Talking about change, which mean to make or become different. This difference has been achieved when we got our independence as Nigeria. Nigeria has already stand different in Africa and in the world in terms of what we have suffered from and what the intellects has transformed it to be, a train President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is following. So, taking us backward won’t do anything to Nigeria rather it will kill our sense of operating in the spheres the likes of China, United Stated etc. are operating.

Stating from what I previewed above, I would love Nigerians to reply to this fact and answer the questions being asked. Let us review this in good heart and try to be bias in any form or whatsoever.

Vote GEJ for President and let the TRANSFORMATION continue! #GEJVision @pdpmediaroom247

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Need CONTINUITY Or CHANGE? / When Last Did U Hear Good News From Borno State? / Real Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.