Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan (3899 Views)

Does A 2nd Income Or Investment Plan Interest You? / I Need A Good Investment Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by deEntrepreneur(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
BEFORE YOU PROCEED, PLEASE READ:

Posting your e-mail on Nairaland leads to spam and many fraudulent marketers using such threads to harvest free e-mail database for spams.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY WITH YOUR E-MAIL

This training will be FREE. You can donate to my ministry when you start making money with what you learn in this training. grin

I'm a silly entrepreneur, yes I know, I still wonder why WhatsApp don't sell ads anyway, I think I'm just like those guys.

"Chase the passion, not the money; the money will end up following you"

For guest viewers, you can send your contact to onitimilehin@gmail.com.
Nairaland members should follow the thread.

I'll be starting with explaining what bitcoin is...
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by deEntrepreneur(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Some people will only come here to get your e-mails so they can sell to you what I'll be giving to you here for free.

Some of them will start cursing me for this. grin

Here's a screenshot of one of my multiple accounts this week.

Hmm! $52.50 is not too bad for a week, when naira is still prostrating to USD at N350 to $1

Half a loaf of bread is better than no bread... grin

It's sha more than their so called minimum wage.

Shey make I carry on?

Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by oleary(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Carry on
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by deEntrepreneur(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
oleary:
Carry on

Thanks... You can follow the thread. I'm still waiting for like ten more people to reply, so as to be sure I'm not typing to the thin air.

Typing sef no easy o.

Thank God for touch screen. I could still remember the keypad days. lol. cheesy
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by olaric(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ride on quickly before this thread is yanked off...
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by BiniShrine(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oboy continue jor...
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by michelism(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
OP I dey your back.
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by deEntrepreneur(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
olaric:
Ride on quickly before this thread is yanked off...

Alright boss! grin
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by ib87(f): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Am waiting grin
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by deEntrepreneur(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
ib87:
Am waiting grin

Alright, just stay tuned by following the thread, waiting for 6 more replies. grin

Oh!

For guest viewers, I think you guys aren't allowed to reply...

You can send your contact to onitimilehin@gmail.com
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by deEntrepreneur(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
BITCOIN

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically.

Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros
It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. Just like perfectmoney, webmoney etc. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally.

If you wish to know more about bitcoin, look it up on Wikipedia.

But meanwhile, I think that doesn't really matter for now. Just remember these keywords; it's a "Cryptocurrency" that is, digital currency used for online payments.

Still Don't Get Bitcoin? Here's an Explanation Even a Five-Year-Old Will Understand http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-explained-five-year-old/

Need to rest my thumbs! Arrrrgh! cry cry
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by deEntrepreneur(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
STEP 1

BITCOIN ACCOUNT/WALLET

I heard you say oookay, hmm hmm? and you're eager to know what next.

Yea, the next thing is to know how to open a bitcoin account.
You can open a bitcoin account absolutely free at

www.blockchain.info

Log on to the website, click on sign up and follow the simple instructions typed in a simple language.

At the end, keep your identifier/alias and password safe.

Let's take a break...

Yea, Now that you have your new bitcoin wallet,

You'll notice that you only have $0.00 in it.

The next thing to know is how to get money (bitcoin) into your $0.00 wallet. The money (bitcoin) you put into your bitcoin wallet is what you'll use to invest.

1 Like

Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by deEntrepreneur(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
STEP 2
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by Daniel0sas(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
nice one op buh hope Ur nt trying to tell us to acquire satoshis from faucets cos tz time consuming.
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by nennin(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
next
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by deEntrepreneur(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Daniel0sas:
nice one op buh hope Ur nt trying to tell us to acquire satoshis from faucets cos tz time consuming.

Oh! "Satoshi" lol... cheesy

Rotfl... I term acquiring satoshis as "waste of time and destiny"

grin

Acquiring satoshis is not an investment Bro.

I know what you're talking about. That shows you're not a newbie. Good.
That'll make you understand this much faster.
smiley wink
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by deEntrepreneur(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
STEP 2

Now, you have to go through this channel to get money into your bitcoin wallet.

The channel is through a company that sells and buys bitcoin to and from people.

Don't get it twisted.

The company will help you put money in your bitcoin wallet when you pay them in naira***.

So, when your bitcoin wallet has been funded. Now you can proceed to the investment process.

It's actually a trusted company I use personally to fund my bitcoin wallet and withdraw from it as well.

You'll have to register through this link:

naira4dollar dot com

That is, open an account, by following the simple instructions typed in simple terms.

***Please note that, the company will not ask for your wallet identifier and password, you'll only have to give them your wallet address.

I know your mind is now on "how to withdraw your earnings' which is the main thing, the KOKO!
The main reason you're still reading.
Keep calm, let's take one step at a time.

So, I think we're through with bitcoin, bitcoin wallet and how to get money into bitcoin wallet by paying the equivalent of the dollar you want to invest in naira to the company that will help you fund the wallet.

Now, let's take another break.

Good things don't come easy.

You should pity me at this point.. Arrrrgh!

2 Likes

Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by buskoj1: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
following back to back
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by Dharey55(m): 2:42am On Feb 26, 2016
Ride on op, pls drop ur whatsapp number so that some of us can chat u up
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Op, u better get serious!
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by oleary(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
deEntrepreneur:

Oh! "Satoshi" lol... cheesy
Rotfl... I term acquiring satoshis as "waste of time and destiny"

grin
Acquiring satoshis is not an investment Bro.
I know what you're talking about. That shows you're not a newbie. Good.
That'll make you understand this much faster.
smiley wink

We are waiting
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by pioneer10(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
we are waiting pro
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by wazklin: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
how much do one need to invest?
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by oluaseunhashy(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ride on! Ride on!. I never reach my b/stp.

1 Like

Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by 9ja4live: 9:35am On Feb 29, 2016
oluaseunhashy:
Ride on! Ride on!. I never reach my b/stp.

Ride on brother. We are waiting.
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by deEntrepreneur(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2016
So sorry for the delay!!! I was been banned for a reason by the mods. cry cry

So sad.

Thank God the ban has been lifted at last!

Kudos to you mods

Lesson learnt!
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by deEntrepreneur(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2016
I don't think I'll be able to continue with this thread.

I've packaged the whole thingy inside a single PDF.

Please mail me to request for the complete PDF.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PDF IS FREE!

THANK YOU!

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by jworos(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2016
deEntrepreneur:
So sorry for the delay!!! I was been banned for a reason by the mods. cry cry

So sad.

Thank God the ban has been lifted at last!

Kudos to you mods

Lesson learnt!
Nice thread bro, please keep it up.
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by laurex: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please bro send me the next thing to do.......Laurex86@hotmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan by olusegunk9: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2016
send details,olusegunk9@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Loan To Buy Shares (advice Needed) / 100% Guarantee Money On Haulage Truck Investment / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.