Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Faruk Lasaki To Speak At The Toronto Film Festival - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Faruk Lasaki To Speak At The Toronto Film Festival (1133 Views)

Celebrities At 5th Africa International Film Festival ,in Lekki Lagos / Faruk Lasaki's Changing Faces Versus Chineze Anyaene's JÉ The Journey / Faruk Lasaki's "changing Faces" Can Change The Nigerian Film Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faruk Lasaki To Speak At The Toronto Film Festival by Orikinla(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2006
Faruk Lasaki who is currently editing his feature Changing Faces just sent me the following notice:
Good news I have been invited to present a talk and a five minute edit on Changing Faces and my experience in shooting in Nigeria as one of Nigeria s entry to the Toronto International film festival between 7 and 17 Sept. With all expences paid. Sound great right. I am so happy. please find attached details.

Changing Faces actually agrees that when lovers have sex they share spirits and the unusual consequences could change your life forever.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite James Bond Films / Finding Goodluck By Shan George Billed To Be Realeased 14th Sep ~ Madtainment Ht / BBA Live Updates Day 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.