Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

PDP Women Presidential Champagne Rally In Abia State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Women Presidential Champagne Rally In Abia State. (710 Views)

Pdp Women Presidential Campaign Rally @ Oyo State {pictures} / 24hrs After Burial Of 8 Bayelsa PDP Women, Faka Jonathan At Another PDP Rally / Pdp Women Campaigned Against Jonathan In Osun Presidential Rally (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Women Presidential Champagne Rally In Abia State. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dame Patients Jonathan arrived Umuahia as commotion flare up from all angle coupled with some blocked junction to restrict the road users from whatever they claim to be the reason for blocking it.
I hurried in anticipation to listen to the first lady and lo and behold, i was rubbing my body with stinking PDP supporters. I wondered whether they slept last night talk of taking a bath. I struggled my way through the stinking crowd. I came upon a platform where i could view and hear the first lady speak as a lady beside me disorganized the atmosphere with her odourful mouth shouting. Jonathan go win, Jonathan go win. I tood there motionless, expectation the worst. i was covering my nose as she was shouting, trying to gain attention from The first lady or whatever.

The moment came for the first Lady of Nigeria to present a concise speech like the ones i see in concerts but reversed was the case.
The shame that gripped me was beyond measure as i couldn't identify what's really awkward about her speech. Maybe you know better lol. She ran all around with the Mic shouting for the people of Abia to vote for Jonathan. Has it been she's not the first lady, i would have concluded that she's a comedian
Sincerely speaking, it would be better if she had taking a comedy profession. She has really cured many HBP and am sure she's still in the business. She was damn funny. Our first lady, i love you.

I tried to comprehend part of her speech which she missed up with Igbo and broken English.

"anybody wey say he no go vote Jonathan abughi nwa igbo. Jonathan doing alot of tins in Nigeria. Woman farmers before no reachin 500,000. But now, woman are 2m. No worry about fertilizer, use your phone and fertilizer will cum to u sharp sharp.
Jonathan is doing alot, he's crying and fighting for Nigeria. Dnt worry about wife, childbirth free, babe cloth free, baby food free, stop disturbing ur husband. Ojukwu did nothing but dey prison m. They prison and kill lam. Ebola cum and dey say dey no go help am. Jonathan fight Ebola and kill ebola ..."

I was beaming with smiles as i watch her speak from a distance. She's indeed a great woman. A woman who's passionate but we all know better. Don't we?
I looked closely to observed the facial expression of the women that came with her and i guess i saw them smiling, not because of the words, but because of how the words were been delivered.
She's indeed an awesome woman. I had to dragged myself home when nature called. Today was indeed a terrific day as i kept smiling to myself without any reason.
Re: PDP Women Presidential Champagne Rally In Abia State. by Princychris(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Check ur spellings op @ d topic
Re: PDP Women Presidential Champagne Rally In Abia State. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mother of the nation! D nigerian youths re saying thanks for taking good care of our dear president, may God bless ya for d supporting role ya doing in hus life. Only those dat ve mother will say amen, buh those dat don't ve will bash dem mother! Useless people.
Re: PDP Women Presidential Champagne Rally In Abia State. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Princychris:
Check ur spellings op @ d topic
correct me then.
Re: PDP Women Presidential Champagne Rally In Abia State. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mother of the nation! D nigerian youths re saying thanks for taking good care of our dear president, may God bless ya for d supporting role ya doing in hus life. Only those dat ve mother will say amen, buh those dat don't ve will bash dem mother! Useless people.
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Jonathan Looking For After Match Apology (Photos) / Trending: “you Don’t Serve Me On The Pages Of T̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Newspaper” / PDP Not Marketing Jonathan Enough – President’s Campaigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.