Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. (14965 Views)

Who Rock This Aso Ebi Best Among These Filipino Royalistas? (PHOTO) / Every Woman Must Have "1001 Natural Beauty Tips" / Who Rock It Better? GEJ Or GMB?? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by ijecks(f): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
hmn,very light makeup makes me look beautiful but heavy makeup omo see traffic
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by prettyjo(f): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
OK naa
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by CoCoLav(f): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
I don't really pay much attention to my eyebrows anymore and I don't use concealer, never had my mascara on my glasses or maybe I haven't noticed but I pretty much do the rest. Good to know I'm on track.

Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
bigv:
If you're fine you're fine. Shikena.

P.S: God created us in His own image. So there's no ugly one, we're all fine. grin

The last time I checked only the ugly ones that always say this "" God created us in His own image. So there's no ugly one, we're all fine"". grin

Can I now continue Smoking
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Gorgeous58(f): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nice one,but all these are already too much nah,that's why I just use only lip gloss only,wear my glasses like that,and I still look good.
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gorgeous58:
Nice one,but all these are already too much nah,that's why I just use only lip gloss only,wear my glasses like that,and I still look good.

Put a pics of u here without make up just lip gloss as u ve said n let's see how many pple would Crucify u and how many pple will romeo on u grin

So can I continue smoking
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Nickymezor(f): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nice write up. Anyway this aint for me..I dont use a third eye cheesy smiley
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by amokeme(f): 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
I don't even try to apply any eye make-up.. and I use white power to avoid all the "brown stain drama"
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by gsalvatore: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
tohpahz:
Lol.. i wear glasses nd i don't have time for all those jare..
Very funny, your profile says so otherwise.. cool cool
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by layinkakeem(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tell this to patience jonathan,
She needs all this method !
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by tohpahz(f): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2015
gsalvatore:
Very funny, your profile says so otherwise.. cool cool

Lol,, how does my profile say otherwise.. how many makeup can u see??
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by gsalvatore: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol,, how does my profile say otherwise.. how many makeup can u see??
Really? So if you wake up in the morning you'd look like your profile pics?

I think You did something to your brows and lips.

Ciao!
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by tohpahz(f): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2015
gsalvatore:
Really? So if you wake up in the morning you'd look like your profile pics?

I think You did something to your brows and lips.

Ciao!

Lipstick only on d lips.. i don't touch my eyebrow...
When i wake in d morning i look dah way apart from d lipstick nd powder!!
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by gsalvatore: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2015
tohpahz:

Lipstick only on d lips.. i don't touch my eyebrow...
When i wake in d morning i look dah way apart from d lipstick nd powder!!

" when I wake in the morning I look dah way apart from the lipstick nd powder"

That's what am saying, you can't look the same when you are not wearing makeup(lipstick n powder).

Anyways, lemme not bother you further.

Happy weekend.

Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by apatheticme(f): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2015

Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn / Do You Desire a Flawless Looks? Come... / Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product