Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Amechi Yet To Pay Corpers Ex And Currently Serving!!!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Amechi Yet To Pay Corpers Ex And Currently Serving!!!!! (574 Views)

List Of Ho Much State Govt Pay Corpers / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections / See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amechi Yet To Pay Corpers Ex And Currently Serving!!!!! by Ugojames(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
My fellow ex corpers who served in rivers state, it has come to my notice that we are all (2012_2015) suffering in silence.
We worked and served our nation(most of us) without disregard in our place of primary assignments.
Why has the current state government refused to pay us for our service!!!
Even after it was agreed that corp members would be sent to schools in order to preserve job placement., for rivers state people?
It's time for us to stand for our right!!!
Pls share your comments on this issue

1 Like

Re: Amechi Yet To Pay Corpers Ex And Currently Serving!!!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
i av a brother suffering from this, all his labour were in vain yet to recieve dime.
plz let this go to the appropriate quarters
RIVER GOVERNOR SHOULD PAY CORPERS DEBT.
Re: Amechi Yet To Pay Corpers Ex And Currently Serving!!!!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Maybe Wike will pay you people as at when due. I feel your pains too.........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy With A Leading Financial Institution In Nigeria / REMODELLING NYSC: 50 Things That Need To Be Done To Make NYSC Better / Delta Apologises To NYSC Members Over Unpaid Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.