Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate (42139 Views)

Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / Asaba And Warri: The Two Capitals Of Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Gboskee(m): 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
maryam6:
Nupenchi wo yuo?
grin
maryam6:
Nupenchi wo yuo?
hw wa yu,,en matan zamani??
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Engrkay11(m): 12:01am On Mar 07, 2015
nationwide1:
The list was compiled after a careful study and close interactions with the inhabitants of these cities. In no particular order, here are 10 state capitals with low crime rate:

1. Dutse

2. Sokoto

3. Ado-Ekiti

4. Birni-Kebbi

5. Uyo

6. Katsina

7. Lafia

8. Calabar

9. Jos

10. Makurdi

Do you think the list is biased? You can make yours.
where's Osogbo on d list ?
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Btruth: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2015
Ado-Ekiti ba wo? shocked. Is that not the seat of that criminal that call himself Fayose? embarassed
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by robay(m): 12:02am On Mar 07, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:
Top on that list is Osogbo ! It is effectively policed and very well secured. Armed robbers have never attacked any bank in that city and if they attempt it,they will be caught or killed. Crime has no place in Osogbo. You may verify this from any good security expert.
thank u jare my guy,if any thief mess up in osogbo,chai! I weep 4 dat thief oo grin

1 Like

Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by kathylicioux: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2015
spyg1:
You are correct!!!

That's why GMB must be the President cos northeners don't know how to steal money, unlike the south n the west.
mtcheeeew. story for d godz.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by junell(f): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Go and read about area boys Biko. Stop blaming jagaban for them. Except ur new to lagos. So if jagaban dies tomorrow, area boys will die abi? Mtchewww
OREMUSSANCTUS:
angel, u and I know too well dat dey remit money to jagaban. If ya know wad ecomog is, if ya don't know go to mile 2 and ask. Dey pay tinubu steady. And agbero was brought to life by tinubu, go do ya research!
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Idrismusty97(m): 12:08am On Mar 07, 2015
realjoker:
minna should top the list, I know what I am saying I stays there
The whole of Niger state is generally peaceful. That fact cannot be argued.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2015
If Ilorin is not no1 on the list, then u're all joking here.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by doctuw(m): 12:18am On Mar 07, 2015
where is Osogbo?
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 07, 2015
is crime and terrorism d same... coz from d list sm of doz states have low crime but high terrorism.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by buoye1(m): 12:21am On Mar 07, 2015
Why is JOS and Makurdi on that list?

Jos: Ethno-religious,bomb blast wahala all the time

Markudi: Cultist killing themselves like sh1it

What about Ilorin?very cool and almost crime free city!
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2015
nationwide1:
The list was compiled after a careful study and close interactions with the inhabitants of these cities. In no particular order, here are 10 state capitals with low crime rate:

1. ASABA

2. ASABA

3. ASABA

4. Birni-Kebbi

5. Uyo

6. Katsina

7. Lafia

8. Calabar

9. Jos

10. Makurdi

Do you think the list is biased? You can make yours.
FIXED cool
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2015
eleojo23:
huh? If that is true then the north should be more developed considering the fact that they've being in power many times in the past more than any other region. If the allocations to the region are properly used without any theft as you claim, they should be more developed in all aspects (education, basic amenities etc). Not so?

I tire oo
Rubbish analysis lipsrsealed
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 07, 2015
spyg1:
You are correct!!!

That's why GMB must be the President cos northeners don't know how to steal money, unlike the south n the west.
Ur mumu precedes u
Abacha na from Niger Republic or SW/Nigeria?
IBB na Chadian or SE/Nigerian?

North n their short olodo memory sha
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 07, 2015
Gamawiy:
U r joking Ilorin should b 1st in d list
The number of people mentioning ilorin just made me
shocked

Now I feel like visiting ilorin.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by achi4u(m): 1:21am On Mar 07, 2015
Where is Abakaliki in da list?
The most peaceful state capital east of the of niger.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by mayibuye: 1:50am On Mar 07, 2015
[b]MEADOWS INC. RECRUITMENT AGENCY now recruiting ND/HND/Bsc in the field of marketing or any degree in a related discipline for a Pharmaceutical firm now based in IBADAN. A second degree or MBA will be an advantage. Ideal candidate must have a passion for identifying business trends, developing business ideas and concepts and nurturing them to function. He/she will help consolidate existing business projects and meet revenue target. The individual must be computer literate, self-motivated and goal oriented.
The company is recruiting creative and passionate Marketing Executives (50 Executives) who are ambitious and motivated with the skills and attitude to work in a fast paced sales environment. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the growth of the marketing team.
JOB DESCRIPTION
To create portfolio of clients
Make product presentation
Be able to set business targets and lead a team in achieving them
Assisting in the writing and production of a variety of marketing campaigns including outdoor, brochures, direct mails and e-shouts
General administration
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE
Experience is big advantage but training will be provided for those that do not have the required experience but are quick to learn.
You should be intelligent and ambitious with flair and a hardworking attitude-your drive to be the best will make you best placed to have successful and rewarding marketing career within an established and forward thinking team.
Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
Computer literacy
Proven presentation skills-verbal and written
Eligible candidates apply by sending Name, Age, Sex, Qualification, and Course of study to 081 7020 5093
TEXT MESSAGE ONLY PLEASE![/b]
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by usj(m): 2:15am On Mar 07, 2015
gidola:
I think Ilorin is suppose to be in the list, my opinion tho
uyo is on the list and ilorin isn't, that alone makes me question everything the op listed
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 07, 2015
It been long I heard of armed robbery
Willie is working
But he should relocate eke awka and dualize Nnewi roads pls

1 Like

Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by UncleJudax(m): 2:29am On Mar 07, 2015
spyg1:
You are correct!!!

I am not buying what you are selling. Besides, those northern capitals are just there...crime follows development. Wetin wan carry me go Dutse...imagine
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Chosen1Je: 2:30am On Mar 07, 2015
You are invited to attend the forth coming International Crusade titled, 'GOD’S TIME TO TAKE OVER'. Organised by the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, and the venue is at Old Oba Airport, Old Oba Road, Onitcha, Anambra State, Nigeria.
DATE: Saturday March 7 & Sunday March 8, 2015; 8am daily.

AS MANY AS WOULD ATTEND THIS CRUSADE, THERE LIVES SHALL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. REMAIN BLESSED.ALL YOUR YOKES MUST BE DESTROYED BY THE ANNOINTING; MINISTERING BY THE GRACE OF GOD IS THE GENERAL OVERSEER, PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.
BE THERE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWh5tuWQVjM
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by M4gunners: 2:34am On Mar 07, 2015
spyg1:
You are correct!!!

It better to still money than to be killing innocent people with bomb.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by lipstick2(f): 2:34am On Mar 07, 2015
Remove Calabar.
Its no longer as peaceful as perceived.
These days pple sleep with one eye closed
Every sound kips u on ur feet.
Its eida the evil men are breaking into houses or stealing people's cars.
Some days back there was a prison break,it was rumoured that the guys who ran away are terrorizing neighbourhood s like calabar south.
Then the presence of some group of boys who ran from Mrs Imoke Destiny home for homeless kids,these boys are daredevils,they have become armed robbers
So my pple remove calabar.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Chigold101(m): 2:52am On Mar 07, 2015
spyg1:
You are correct!!!

northeners don't know how to steal money, unlike the south n the west.
i believe u so much. Abacha didnt steal, neither did IBB. Northerners ruled Nigeria for over 38years & they developed every part of Nigeria...

Ndi oshi yi uwe nwuda...
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by nortcentrallord(m): 2:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Which Makurdi?
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by kestolove95(m): 3:10am On Mar 07, 2015
sunboy:

Ilorin should be first on that list, also Minna should be there.
aswr guy,minna supox. B numbr 1 self,i lov dat una twn..i must still. Cum bk
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by kestolove95(m): 3:12am On Mar 07, 2015
maryam6:
Nupenchi wo yuo?
. Gbagyi wun yuo grin
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by spyg1(m): 3:26am On Mar 07, 2015
Chigold101:
i believe u so much. Abacha didnt steal, neither did IBB. Northerners ruled Nigeria for over 38years & they developed every part of Nigeria...

Ndi oshi yi uwe nwuda...
but not as much as ................................
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by spyg1(m): 3:30am On Mar 07, 2015
honjohnbright:

Ur mumu precedes u
Abacha na from Niger Republic or SW/Nigeria?
IBB na Chadian or SE/Nigerian?

North n their short olodo memory sha
cos he doesn't know how to steal like ......
Dat is why u r talking about him today
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Engineer96(m): 4:31am On Mar 07, 2015
OP,
what is your definition of crime? Every day people get killed in Jos and you didn't add Enugu and Minna and you are asking if the list is biased.
Obviously, you don't know the meaning of crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 / Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.