Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate (42112 Views)

Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / Asaba And Warri: The Two Capitals Of Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Franchise21(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Maiduguri, Yola n Damaturu shd b on d list
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by lalasticlala(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Franchise21:
U say wetin?? The same Umuahia in Abia State!!

Yeah...

Tell me something I don't know..
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2015
I disagree, calabar is number one crime city. My own opinion tho, I currently serve there
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by spyg1(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2015
Temysteve:
so u mean corruption invade mostly in the southern part of Nigeria
no boss, i mean stealing, but is stealing that grows into corruption.
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by spyg1(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2015
Skoopy:

Why going tribal?
simple truth
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by spyg1(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:

but they can bomb you or butcher you with matchete..
i think say you get sense before.
my sense still dey, jst dat d truth is always bitter
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Franchise21(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

Yeah...

Tell me something I don't know..
Wat u dunno is Umuahia has a high crime rate. It's cos u re residing dere n u tryna hype dat town I shd call it
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by zanga420: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2015
spyg1:
You are correct!!!

That's why GMB must be the President cos northeners don't know how to steal money, unlike the south n the west.
there's no much robbery in the north compared to the south but the south is very liberated than the north. If half what's sunk in the north is channelled to the south, the south 'll compete with us, germany, dubai n d rest. So do the maths. But if u didnt understand tell me, I'll clarify

1 Like

Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Humblesam(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2015
MadCow1:

I don't knwo about the other state capitals, but Calabar and Uyo I know well and my brother, if you get sense, no WAKA carelessly for Uyo o!

Those Akwa Ibom Niggas no get human sympathy..

Guy take your time oooo!!!
If Uyo is not safe,then define safety for everyone here please... How can you say that huh?
You can always be safe in Uyo UNLESS you are not a Gentleman,period.

1 Like

Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by EmekaBlue(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2015
umuahia too
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
spyg1:
You are correct!!!

That's why GMB must be the President cos northeners don't know how to steal money, unlike the south n the west.
Abacha was a northerner. Babangida was a northerner. Abdusalam abubakar and gowon liquidated nigeria. Fool!!!
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by arobest10(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
abeg d list no be genuine one o, una don 4get united State of Ibadan, d pace setter city 4 dat matter
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by tolulinks(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
nationwide1:
The list was compiled after a careful study and close interactions with the inhabitants of these cities. In no particular order, here are 10 state capitals with low crime rate:

1. Dutse

2. Sokoto

3. Ado-Ekiti

4. Birni-Kebbi

5. Uyo

6. Katsina

7. Lafia

8. Calabar

9. Jos

10. Makurdi

Do you think the list is biased? You can make yours.
I knew there could NEVER be an igbo state There!
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by moonnstar(f): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
nationwide1:
The list was compiled after a careful study and close interactions with the inhabitants of these cities. In no particular order, here are 10 state capitals with low crime rate:

1. Dutse

2. Sokoto

3. Ado-Ekiti

4. Birni-Kebbi

5. Uyo

6. Katsina

7. Lafia

8. Calabar

9. Jos

10. Makurdi

Do you think the list is biased? You can make yours.
makurdi no suppose dey there abeg
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Gboskee(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
maryam6:
Nupenchi wo yuo?
grin
maryam6:
Nupenchi wo yuo?
ya kikie en mata
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by dossantosbobai(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
NupeZalla:
wia is minna ??
minna is in Miami. Since u know do state and capital for primary school
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Basdkg(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
RUBBISH LIST BIRNIN KEBBI IS THE FIRST STATE IN NIGERIA
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by thepatroit: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dutse is so on point. What a secure place to live in. You hardly hear of crime and its likes. The governor has really tried in terms of security. And the people are peace loving too. God bless Dutse
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by thepatroit: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
emperorgoke:
i critically disagreed with this list -
1 Dutse- religious biasim, if u a christian beware in dutse, hardly u will see church in dutse interlands, av bn there once, there was a sunday in kastina that nobody came to church because of what? no northern state is peaceful.
2 the first time i visited Ado Ekiti there was NURTW war, the students too, unadites! fear them, u cant walk in the night, fayose political thugs nko?
Guy, did you read the topic at all? Religious biasim is a crime? And to think you based your decision on only one visit there. Please come and visit again
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by MadCow1: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Humblesam:

Guy take your time oooo!!!
If Uyo is not safe,then define safety for everyone here please... How can you say that huh?
You can always be safe in Uyo UNLESS you are not a Gentleman,period.

Bros.. advice no be quarrel o..
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Humblesam(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
MadCow1:

Bros.. advice no be quarrel o..

No vex abeg smiley smiley
One love Boss wink
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Sunny360: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
maryam6:
Nupenchi wo yuo?
Do I know U somewhere? Ur face's kinda "familiar".
Meanwhile,Calabar should've been 2nd or 3rd,imho
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by spyg1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Largas:
Abacha was a northerner. Babangida was a northerner. Abdusalam abubakar and gowon liquidated nigeria. Fool!!!
i think u r too hard on me
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Tolulopefinest(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=gidola post=31373287]I think Ilorin is suppose to be in the list, my opinion tho

Hmm
Re: 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate by Tolulopefinest(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
spyg1:
You are correct!!!

Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.