Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins (3712 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Owning An Iphone In Nigeria? / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently / Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by javarules(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2009
This is no joke, I can unlock ur iPhone in less than 30mins.

My price? The cheapest u can get anywhere, just 10K

U need ur iPhone unlocked call me 08089370313, 07030611257

Mail me @ trinisoftinc@gmail.com

Another initiative from JAND.

Unlocking is 1/to the price for JAND Memebers, Hurry up and join now at http://
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by naijafan(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2009
iPhone unlocks are avaliable anywhere for free. why make it look as tho you are performing some sort of voodoo by unlocking? i can bet anyone that can read this forum in the first place and owns an iPhone is savvy enough to use any of the available unlock tools. wink
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by dragnet: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2009
Its done at C.V for 3k. . .so how come u'd slam a 10k stamp on something everywhere on d net? undecided
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by javarules(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2009
can u? cheesy
you'll be surprised at how many pple actually owns d iphone in Nigeria, wu are internet savvy and yet cant install an app from apple iStore.

Well u said @ CV its 3K, better go bak and check, someone just unlocks his @ 25K(I dont know where actually). So @ 10K, I think its enuf troubles for my research heh??

BTW: If you own an iPhone, try and unlock it yahsef, I bet its as easy as u think
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by naijafan(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2009
javarules:

can u? cheesy
you'll be surprised at how many people actually owns d iphone in Nigeria, wu are internet savvy and yet can't install an app from apple iStore.

Well u said @ CV its 3K, better go bak and check, someone just unlocks his @ 25K(I don't know where actually). So @ 10K, I think its enough troubles for my research heh??

between: If you own an iPhone, try and unlock it yahsef, I bet its as easy as u think

well, i've been unlocking iphones since 1.1.4 (for free) and the new unlock for the iPhone 3G is seriously n00b friendly. you dont have to take advantage of someone's ignorance, except they want to pay you for your favours. BTW, you didnt do any form of research duh. iPhone unlock is so popular it almost turns up in a google search for any term on the planet grin kidding!

But u get the gist wink

I suggest any iPhone owner out there who wants to unlock his/her device to visit the Apple iPhone Thread for more info. You even get to interact with the iPhone elites here on nairaland, probably meet them personally if you get lucky. cheesy
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by javarules(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2009
well I think u are so knowledgable about the iPhone, wen my first client come I will bring the phone to u to unlock for free, if you giv me ur number I go even direct those wu cant pay 10K to u.

WARNING: Except you definitely know what you are doing, do not FRY your iPhone in d name of u can do it urself. 30K cant buy a new one, so if u use 1/3 or even 2/3 of that to unlock it risk-free I say u do.

And if u ask me, never giv ur iPhone to someone wu says he can do it for free, he just want to use ur iPhone to practice. and he fries it(like someone actually did) he is not liable to you, at least u didnt pay right

True there are softwares online dt u can use, but even good softwares dey msibehave, not to talk of hacked ones.

Why do you think the iPhone DEV guys say they are not liable if ur iPhone fries while trying to unlock it

Food for tot guys, Food for tot.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by cabali(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2009
java u dont get it!!!!!

at the apple iphone thread, the nairaland elites have helped and infact taught people to unlock their iPhones and it has recorded a huge percentage of success. People are even empowered so they can do for others.

The point is this is the wrong forum to advertise the same act for N10,000. u cant make a dime off these guys and the visitors to that thread and this forum.

Just wait till the likes of tex, ex and all read this.

You can go to the link naijafan has post up there and you just might learn a few som' som'
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by texazzpete(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2009
javarules:

well I think u are so knowledgable about the iPhone, when my first client come I will bring the phone to u to unlock for free, if you giv me ur number I go even direct those wu can't pay 10K to u.

WARNING: Except you definitely know what you are doing, do not FRY your iPhone in d name of u can do it yourself. 30K can't buy a new one, so if u use 1/3 or even 2/3 of that to unlock it risk-free I say u do.

And if u ask me, never giv ur iPhone to someone wu says he can do it for free, he just want to use ur iPhone to practice. and he fries it(like someone actually did) he is not liable to you, at least u didnt pay right

True there are softwares online dt u can use, but even good softwares dey msibehave, not to talk of hacked ones.

Why do you think the iPhone DEV guys say they are not liable if ur iPhone fries while trying to unlock it

Food for tot guys, Food for tot.

Thank God you've disclosed that your first 'client' hasn't come yet. Hopefully people on Nairaland are far too smart to fall for a smarmy weasel like yourself.
And what the heck do you mean by 'good software and hacked ones'?

'Research' my butt grin
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by naijafan(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2009
@cabali
thanks man wink

@javarules
javarules:

if i get you right, it means the iPhone Dev Team are simply using your device to practice as well, isnt it?

even the dev team is against you making money off their softwares. they put a lot of time and money into bringing the tools to everyone's reach for free. if you would like to make use of their tools to help others, you should be ready to do it for free as well. if not, then dude, go come up with your own h'ack. grin

stop trying to justify greed. its not worth it.

@tex
lol grin grin grin
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by logica(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2009
don't mind those guys jare. can u do it in 30 seconds?
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by cabali(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2009
ROFLMAO!!!

Logica, U are out of ur mind grin grin grin grin grin grin.

so fcuken hillarious
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by javarules(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2009
u guys are pathetic. Just got a call from someone who claims to have read this post and he was asking to see me personally, wonder why he wants to, maybe its even cabali, or tex, or logical. The person drops off when I asked him his name on nairaland.

Well for those who think I have no client yet, yes you are right, I have no client yet from nairaland, maybe u guys are too smart to own an iPhone!

And for those who will try to reply trying to be funny?? Thanks I appreciate it, its part of the advertisement, at least you make the post get first ten places on the forum.

ciao
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by naijafan(m): 12:35am On Jan 15, 2009
pathetic? think again!
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by texazzpete(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2009
javarules:

u guys are pathetic. Just got a call from someone who claims to have read this post and he was asking to see me personally, wonder why he wants to, maybe its even cabali, or tex, or logical. The person drops off when I asked him his name on nairaland.

Well for those who think I have no client yet, yes you are right, I have no client yet from nairaland, maybe u guys are too smart to own an iPhone!

And for those who will try to reply trying to be funny?? Thanks I appreciate it, its part of the advertisement, at least you make the post get first ten places on the forum.

ciao

lol. Did you stop to wonder if the guy that wanted to see you personally was an assassin sent to do the world a favor?
Don't worry, we're quite happy to bump your post so it stays up, seems like you need the money pretty bad grin
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by dragnet: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2009
I nor fit shout!*
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by javarules(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2009
texazzpete:

lol. Did you stop to wonder if the guy that wanted to see you personally was an assassin sent to do the world a favor?

I cant help but laugh at this, nicely done.

texazzpete:

Don't worry, we're quite happy to bump your post so it stays up, seems like you need the money pretty bad grin

U can bet I do.

dragnet:

I nor fit shout!*
You dont have to!
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by ExInferis(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2009
why do you guys even bother? his name is [b]java[/b]rules. who ever takes java coders seriously outside of Sun?

besides, Nigeria is full of Jody Sanders!

redsn0w! redsn0w!

ipod touch 2g jailbreak.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by javarules(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2009
Ex Inferis:

why do you guys even bother? his name is [b]java[/b]rules. who ever takes java coders seriously outside of Sun?

IBM, Oracle, Microsoft(Vista Ships with Java), Nokia, SonyEricsson, MySQL, the list goes on and on(and these are the big names oooo)

Ex Inferis:

besides, Nigeria is full of Jody Sanders!

redsn0w! redsn0w!

ipod touch 2g jailbreak.
, say what? say what? anything can happen.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by naijafan(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2009
@ex-inferis

i bet he doesnt understand what you mean by Jody Sanders tongue
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by loopylove: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2009
hey guys, you can get more informations on how to unlock Iphones and everything about Iphones on www.iphone-hacks.com. and download everyhting you need to unlock your phone.just check it out, you dont need  to pay any husler money to unlock your phone, ok? one love everybody
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by cabali(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2009
Oh snap!!! shocked

U want to spoil business for java?

trust me dude, no one that has been on nairaland for the past months will call u cos all the iPhone users have been empowered to do the unlock here. Dont flatter urself, I didnt call u.

Please refer to the thread u were directed to. If u dont get taught there, ur money back! grin

U will not be able to effect that hustle here! it is pretty tight
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by naijafan(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2009
@cabali

you mean you'll pay him if he doesnt learn a thing from the Apple iPhone Thread? LOL grin grin grin
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by javarules(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2009
This is getting more interesting than I tot

Just unlocked an iPhone 3G dat some dude has previously fried. It took the dude 3days and 30K to fry the iPhone. For those who are interested I will be lunching at Tantalizers Allen Junction btw 12 and 1pm today(spending my easy earned dough) ha ha ha undecided

naijafan:

@ex-inferis
You just lost

loopylove:

hey guys, you can get more informations on how to unlock Iphones and everything about Iphones on www.iphone-hacks.com. and download everyhting you need to unlock your phone.just check it out, you dont need  to pay any husler money to unlock your phone, ok? one love everybody
nice info, but google(iphone unlock) turns up more results. How many people can take that info and turn it into good
plus why offer for free what you can offer for a fee

cabali:

Oh snap!!!  shocked

U want to spoil business for java?

Please dont stop posting those links, it only makes my clients more confused, and me more important
naijafan:

@cabali

you mean you'll pay him if he doesnt learn a thing from the Apple iPhone Thread? LOL grin grin grin
I'll have gladly accepted the money, but I am smarter than wasting precious 5mins reading that. For those who are interested, the best source for iPhone hacks is iPhone Dev. All others are imitation.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by naijafan(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2009
javarules:

plus why offer for free what you can offer for a fee

why offer for a fee then you can offer for free undecided
did you purchase the software you are using? NO
are the software developers even willing to accept donations? NO
do the software developers approve of their solution being used for profits? NO

That's simply criminal. wink
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by ExInferis(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2009
naijafan:

@ex-inferis

which further proves he gat no clue on iphone unlock philosophy. im tempted to ruin his game, but i'll let him eat. probably has a wife and two eggs to feed.

if, however, anyone wants help unlocking their iphones, upgrading, recovering, installing apps, managing etc, they can just drop their request here or the APPLE IPHONE THREAD and naijafan, myself, texazz, logica will assist.

FOR FREE!!!!
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by flyuche(m): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2009
Ex you forgot to add flyuche. grin
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by texazzpete(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2009
javarules:

For those who are interested, the best source for iPhone hacks is iPhone Dev. All others are imitation.

You mean the part that says their work is non-commercial and must not be sold, eh?

It's kinda hard to stay angry at someone who like you who's quick with the glib answers  grin

@Inferis, naijafan, cabali
javarules just seems like a decent guy who needs the dough. I think we've placed enough warnings to people that they can do things themselves if they want to. What he's doing isn't that much more different from what they're doing in computer village et al.
We can't scare eveyone away, and there are suckers being born every minute  grin

If there are people foolish enough to spend N30k and  still come away with a 'fried' phone, then there'll always be a market for this feller.

flyuche:

Ex you forgot to add flyuche.

ah, there's a ceasefire in place now, eh?
Thou hast been of great disrepute in the past, but if thou Renounce thy trollish ways, show adequate penance for past sins and promise not to eat meat for three months all will be forgiven and thou canst be accepted into the brotherhood of the enlightened  smiley
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by naijafan(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2009
lol @ brotherhood of the enlightened!
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by javarules(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2009
@tex
thanks for mentioning the computer village, I dont like mentioning names. the guy fried his iPhone @ the computer village

@every1
you guys should begin to think str8. no apologies. people who buy iPhone dont come to nairaland, people who come to nairaland think they can unlock the iPhone, people who buys iPhone first go to computer village. They got their iPhones fried and then they meet a friend who says, i hear you can unlock it yourself. then they go to google and google turns up all kind of results, and then they start to think they can figure it out themselves. but they are busy and after a while they give up. thats where guys like me show up. I am a programmer, I have the time to know that the iPhone 3G unlock software by iPhone Dev was released on 1st of January, I can read TechCrunch, reddit, CNET etc. and so he brought it to me

Like a wizard that I truly am, I sit on my laptop, conjure some incantations on my terminal, tell him to put his sim inside and blam! his iPhone is unlocked. He cares wot not I got the software for free, he is full of thanks. So u say I am wrong if I charge him

I am a programmer. python is open source, but all the apps I develop using python are commercial. why dont u sue me for that

Google built gPhone on open source standards, phone is sold, go ahead and call google criminal!!

a beg leave tory for market women

NB: I aint married yet, and gat no eggs.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by naijafan(m): 12:50am On Jan 18, 2009
javarules:

you guys should begin to think str8. no apologies. people who buy iPhone dont come to nairaland
so why did you chose to advertise yourself here?

javarules:

Like a wizard that I truly am, I sit on my laptop, conjure some incantations on my terminal, tell him to put his sim inside and blam! his iPhone is unlocked.
you were only smart enough to know how to use the software. check the number of comments on each iPhone-Dev post. Check the number of downloads they have on their tools. Check the number of sparkle updates they receive. . . then you'll realise you are no better than anyone out there. tongue

javarules:

I am a programmer. python is open source, but all the apps I develop using python are commercial. why dont u sue me for that
No. You are free to use python to write commercial apps. But the iPhone-Dev team specifically stated that their software shouldn't be used for profit.

Imagine the following scenario. Its xmas and you are on your way to your girlfriend's house to give her the diamond necklace she's always been talking about. Some metres away from her place, you get robbed. Necklace gone! Your girlfriend sees the same necklace for sale some hours later. . . of course, by the thief. She buys it. How do you expect her to appreciate the fact that it was meant to be a gift from you to her. tongue tongue

I'm sure if you create a free app, you wouldnt like to hear someone making a fortune off it especially when you've stated that it shouldn't be sold.

javarules:

Google built gPhone on open source standards, phone is sold, go ahead and call google criminal!!
Ignorance, they say. . . is bliss. Google has made no cent from the sale of the G1. The phone is sold for profit cos the hardware isn't open-source as well. HTC created the G1 so all profits go to them. Other Android devices are coming this year and its none of Google's business. After all, the code is online, available for you, your mum, and your grandma to download and put to good use.

Stop shooting yourself in the foot. OK?
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by flyuche(m): 4:34am On Jan 18, 2009
texazzpete:

It's kinda hard to stay angry at someone who like you who's quick with the glib answers  grin

@Inferis, naijafan, cabali
javarules just seems like a decent guy who needs the dough. I think we've placed enough warnings to people that they can do things themselves if they want to. What he's doing isn't that much more different from what they're doing in computer village et al.
We can't scare eveyone away, and there are suckers being born every minute  grin

If there are people foolish enough to spend N30k and  still come away with a 'fried' phone, then there'll always be a market for this feller.

ah, there's a ceasefire in place now, eh?
Thou hast been of great disrepute in the past, but if thou Renounce thy trollish ways, show adequate penance for past sins and promise not to eat meat for three months all will be forgiven and thou canst be accepted into the brotherhood of the enlightened  smiley

don't flatter yourself. keep on like this, then you are no different from the everyday molue conductor. you just have access to the internet.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by ExInferis(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2009
@javarules

hang on there, Fergin! you advertized on NL, and we have the means to end your little scam here but we are considering letting you go on getting what you can get from suckers dumb enough to know not to read. as long as you intend to conduct your shady bidness here we can empower everyone to unlock the iphone 3G themselves with painstakingly simple instructions such that even crass simpletons like Flyuche would understand.

if you had announced your ripoff elsewhere that'd have been fine and good, but all the while we've been trying to help folks gratis.

if you want free rein to do your thing then kindly stop gloating else i'll give every single step from ugrading to unlocking for free.

just be humble, alright? and quit being such a d1ck.

if you're lucky we may teach you a few tricks besides unlocking. . .

(1) (2) (3)

Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB / China Has Just Launched The ‘World’s First 6G Test Satellite’ Into Orbit / Stop Throwing Your Dead Mobile Chargers Away, Repair Them With As Low As N150

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.