Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Do You Have A Favorite Car Brand? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Have A Favorite Car Brand? (734 Views)

Mercedes Benz Is Most Googled Car Brand In Nigeria. See That Of Other Countries / Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. / States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Favorite Car Brand? by HyDef(m): 12:21am On Mar 07, 2015
I would like to know if you do, and your reasons for it.

I'll start with mine.

When I was younger it was Pontiac, and for completely childish reasons. I liked the way the emblem would split the radiator in half. I thought it was cool as shit.
I never even liked a particular model until the Solstice, and I first saw that with the Transformers movie. Unfortunately, soon after Pontiac was phased out by GM.

I had to find a new love.

I did remember when I was younger, I had this sweet poster of a Nissan 350Z, in beautiful stock orange.

Nissan it was.

I ended up discovering that the 350Z that I knew was no more, and had been replaced by the newer 370Z. Cool.

I discovered the monster that was and still is the Nissan GT-R, and found what is my favorite car. cheesy

I like some of their classics too. The Fairlady Z S130 and the 240SX are cars I wouldn't turn down after ample restoration.

And have you seen the new Maxima and Murano?
Re: Do You Have A Favorite Car Brand? by HyDef(m): 12:44am On Mar 07, 2015
And the GT-R taillights. smiley
Re: Do You Have A Favorite Car Brand? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 12:57am On Mar 07, 2015
I dunno, I just love Golf stuffs. So So weird!

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Belgium Cars / Simple Strategies To A Fuel Efficient Car / This Portal Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.