Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA (11610 Views)

Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa / Residents Of Mafa, Borno State Return To Their Homes / Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by Vikkie14: 4:34am On Mar 07, 2015
The Defence Headquarters said on Thursday that Nigerian troops were now in full control of Mafa, Borno, after clearing terrorists from the town on Wednesday evening.
This information is conveyed in a statement posted on the official website of the Defence Headquarters.
The statement said “troops are now in full control of Mafa, Borno State, after completing the operation to clear terrorists from the town yesterday evening”.
It will be recalled that Nigerian troops have routed terrorists from different towns and communities, including Bara, the Headquarter of Gulani Local Government Area of Yobe State in the last few weeks.
Another is Gulak, the Headquarter of Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa State.
Other locations also cleared in the course of the operation included: Shikah, Fikayel, Tetebah, Buza, Kamla and Bumsa.
With the massive military operations, the troops have also recovered Monguno, Marte, Gamboru Ngala, Dikwa and Baga among other big towns and communities. (NAN)
http://www.informationng.com/2015/03/troops-gain-full-control-of-mafa-in-borno-dhq.html

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by Vikkie14: 4:38am On Mar 07, 2015
#NeverAgain will our land fall to terrorists. God bless the men/women in Khakis
#Babawhileyouweregone NA had recovered/liberated more towns/communities.
#Babawhileyouweregone the Military had vow #NeverAgain.
#Babawhileyouweregone
Chad has been trying to take our gallant soldiers glory.
#Babawhileyouweregone the Military are now fulfilling their promise of decimating BH beyond resurrection/rearming/regrouping.
#Babawhileyouweregone BH tried attacking monguno but were routed.
#Babawhileyouweregone NA/NAF had taken delivery of more modern armament
#UpArmNigeria
#VictoryForNigeria
#GodBlesrOurMenWomenInKhakis.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by fitzmayowa: 4:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Kudos to our military, send the rag heads home..

#Killthemall
#Godblessnigerianarmedforces
#Godblessnigeria

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by LagosBoi2(m): 5:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Kudos to the N/A

I can understand why miracle is happening just within 6weeks to elections...

CHANGE we want
CHANGE we need
CHANGE we will vote for

GMB is coming to put Nigeria in her right place

Vote GMB/PYO!!

Vote APC !!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 07, 2015
The person above me is an illusionist

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by Blackfire(m): 5:42am On Mar 07, 2015
one of my army friend is in brono state..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by Idiataqueen(f): 5:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by ozoigbondu: 8:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Victory has been assured and more victories will be recorded.The most resounding and satisfying victory will be the capture of gwoza the so called caliphate and boko haram headquaters.

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by missbehave247(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2015
GEJ, keep up the good work

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2015
Commander-in-chief of d armed forces, we say thank ya for making nigeria safe once again. Ya deserve a second term!

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by dunkem21(m): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone ...Boko haram were gunned and almost gone.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by arimahoseloka(m): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2015
wow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by ichidodo: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2015
We need to hold that strategic town down....armed recoinassance at every point leading away from that town,intelligience gathering from the natives and construct raised outposts by our engineers at hilly points for spotters and sniper teams...each emplacement well victualled with barb wire, comms and ammo.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by kobonaire(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Ok great, Shekau's head hoisted on a suya stick is what I would really like to see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by Bonapart(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Keep the good news coming

Fresh hair everywhere

Change is manifesting itself.

We don't need the change of a dictator.

Gej till Buhari go school

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by Goahead(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Same picture over and over

Nice job though
Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by jimohibrahim(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2015
good
kill those boko illiterates... i love y'all #Nigeriamilitary

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by Vicotex(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2015
chop knuckle gallant men.

On ma knees with Hands lifted up singing in Chris Morgans voice

We cry abba father halloweth be your name....
Halloweth be you name 5x
Thank God for this victory.
1000000......likes to our gallant men.

Baba God please keep my JTF friend and his friends safe in the hot zone.

Please skin that BK haram bitch, evil, mad, devil pikin sombori help me complete it
... bastard man alive and give him his flesh to eat day and night and he shuld eat pig meat and eat his shi**t.

No shaking victory is ours.
GEJ tilll 2019

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by ifeelgood: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2015
I wish i can join the Nigerian Army with my catapult, terrorists eyes shall be my target. Peace is inevitable.
Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by easyfem(m): 8:16am On Mar 07, 2015
but where this gov has been b4 ?

is gov insane ?
Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by kay1one2(m): 8:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Gej till whenever!

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by 1MCN: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Na One After The Brother

#NeverAgain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by appini: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Some people wanted us to have a presidential elections with three states under the control of insurgents.

I wonder what they will say now. APC thought Nigerian politics is like in America where you feeds the public with untrue information's to swings their votes; Naija politics is seeing is believing. Learners!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2015
God bless the Nigeria Military and Government for their efforts so far. We shall overcome by God's grace. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2015
Good news...... kiss
Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by Deattorney: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2015
cool
Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by kennytidistar(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2015
Blackfire:
one of my army friend is in brono state..

pray for him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA by mulattoclaro(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2015
God bless Gej. Kill them all. Use their blood to cleanse the land. Send them to their virgins. Pls don't forget to drop a bomb at Daura.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘APC Stockpiling Arms, Recruiting Cultists For Bayelsa Poll’ / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.