Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay (32564 Views)

Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega / I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by 9jagistonline(m): 6:00am On Mar 07, 2015
Most entertainers have been having fun with President Goodluck Jonathan in recent times and earlier in the week, the President was in Lagos and hanged out with some of these celebrities.

Singer, Seyi Shay was among the entertainers and the pretty diva ‘broke’ the internet with the dress she wore to meet the president at the event.

The picture where the singer, wearing an incredibly short dress, while sitting beside the president, went viral and so many fans and foes have expressed their feelings concerning Seyi’s outfit.

Many people, including celebrities and notable figures such as comedian Wale Gates; social analyst, Omojuwa, took to their social media accounts to express their feelings over her choice of outfit.

However, when Saturday Beats contacted the singer, she explained that she had two outfits for the event and the outfit that caused the stir was what she wore to perform.

She emphasised that she is a respectable lady and was not planning to seduce the president in any way.

“I am a very respectable young lady and I was not in any way trying to seduce the President with the outfit I wore. I had two outfits for the event, one was for my performance and the other was worn after I performed. The dress I was pictured in with the President was what I wore during my performance.

“I came on stage and greeted everyone according to their culture and I did the same for Mr. President. He was impressed and he asked where and how I knew how to greet in his native dialect and I said I learnt it. That was what brought about the giggling and smiles in the picture. I’m a performer and what I do on stage doesn’t reflect my everyday life. I had two outfits on that day and it was a youth event. Who wouldn’t feel overwhelmed meeting the President? Well, I did and I felt honoured because it is not every day you get to meet the president of your country,” she said.

Seyi said her fans should expect her much anticipated album at the last quarter of the year.

“I am busy working on my album and it would be out by the last quarter of the year. I promise not to disappoint my fans. I would deliver because I love you all,” she said.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/i-wasnt-trying-to-seduce-the-president-seyi-shay/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by lovat(m): 6:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Leave the Apc rats to continue to talk nonsense, thank GOd GEJ tin is working unlike GMB that has been ridden with cancer.

56 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Ok..I believe you.. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by simplemach(m): 6:26am On Mar 07, 2015
Na APC send her. But GEJ is serving a living God and he overcame the temptation.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Redoil: 6:32am On Mar 07, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Ok..I believe you.. tongue
birds of a fether
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by ElekeNtioba: 6:33am On Mar 07, 2015
If u had succeeded would u have let us know??

Shame on u temptress! grin grin

19 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Redoil:
birds of a fether
..you follow me come here again?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Redoil: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..you follow me come here again?!
yes na. Why am i ur follower?

5 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:40am On Mar 07, 2015
Redoil:
yes na. Why am i ur follower?
..lol..good morning

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Redoil: 6:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..lol..good morning
how you dey and how ur night
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by yuncka: 6:46am On Mar 07, 2015
LoL! Was she trying to seduce her feLlow woman? She for try am make PEJ(d real man) break her neck. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by omenka(m): 6:49am On Mar 07, 2015
We haf hear. Now tell us sontin, did he get boner or not

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Bifwoli: 6:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Lol,Nigeria's own version of Monica Lewinsky.

Some young women can never resist the magical pull of men in powerful office.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by lonelydora: 6:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Medicine after death. Thanks for making the Otuokean hard.

5 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Oklander: 6:54am On Mar 07, 2015
With your indecent dressing, you gave the president an "attention".

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Oklander: 6:58am On Mar 07, 2015
simplemach:
Na APC send her. But GEJ is serving a living God and he overcame the temptation.
Ok, overcoming temptation with an attention stylishly covered by crossing legs. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Thermythorpe(f): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Ur Life....... Ur choice...... Ur business.. NOT MINE

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by dkronicle(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2015
but wat i d0nt understand was that gej was still coverin dat region.. Most of his pictures he usually crosss his legs but dat one was sthelse. Wat if it was toolz ??

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Osyxcel(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2015
You for hear am from mama peace grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Brymo: 7:05am On Mar 07, 2015
A respectful woo.............man would not be in that dress.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by fromnigeria(m): 7:07am On Mar 07, 2015
As respectful as you are, you forgot that one is addressed the one is dressed.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 07, 2015
yuncka:
LoL! Was she trying to seduce her feLlow woman? She for try am make PEJ(d real man) break her neck. grin
you dry die!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by mistabiola: 7:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Oloso or Asewo ,which one should I use self; she is a bad example to womanhood

11 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2015
We hear..

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by orinocopulse: 7:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Oh com'on. I thought she was a bit too patronising, famzing and all but I find the noise about her choice of outfit ridiculous.
Com'on guys, that's what she wears for her shows normally na. Yes, with some hindsight, if she knew she would go approach the president for a picture, maybe she should have considered a more deent outfit (except of course she had other plans . . Lol)

But I don think it's worth the debate it has garnered and she should not have dignified this with a response.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by cooljude(m): 7:33am On Mar 07, 2015
if i were her i would not argue with people because she actually did try to seduce the president.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by yuncka: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you dry die!

Yes oo, I accept. no big deal in being dry.
Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by iamrealdeji(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2015
What the hell is this batch talking about? Has Beyonce her probable role model ever dressed like that whenever she wants to meet Obama? The batch's panties were even showing,wtf? She's nothing but a ratchet batch

6 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by deadZONE: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2015
this explanation should be for madam patience... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce The President –seyi Shay by amdo007(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2015
Do you think we are mugus wink don't worry it worked, see the way dem cross leg cool it just remain a slow lap dance grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged! / Northern Elders Ask Fulani Herdsmen To Relocate From South / David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.