Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

If BUHARI Was Igbo Would You Still Vote For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If BUHARI Was Igbo Would You Still Vote For Him (569 Views)

Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe / If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! / "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If BUHARI Was Igbo Would You Still Vote For Him by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2015
Everybody is accusing ndigbo of being tribalistic but If BUHARI was igbo would you still vote for him
Re: If BUHARI Was Igbo Would You Still Vote For Him by TI1919(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2015
I never accuse ndi Igbo for being tribalistic.
I am from the north and I can tell you that man generally is self centered by nature of which you're included. Igbos are wise set of people so you should throw your stone in the north where they fighting war especially Gwoza where we expect our gallant soldiers to go offensive soon.
cool cool cool
If Buhari is an Igbo man I will not vote for him even if we are from the same family I will vote him out oh.
You should vote your choice no fight eh! No be war

1 Like

Re: If BUHARI Was Igbo Would You Still Vote For Him by adioolayi(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Everybody is accusing ndigbo of being tribalistic but If BUHARI was igbo would you still vote for him
Yes, I will. I am not voting for party, religion or ethnic sake....I am voting him because of his personal traits of being firm on decision making and uncommon record of being not corrupt in Nigeria's political space.
I will vote General Emeka Muhammadu Buhari grin cheesy
Re: If BUHARI Was Igbo Would You Still Vote For Him by ibedun: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2015
I will never vote for an Igbo man in any election. You have to be mad to vote for an Igbo candidate in any election. Not even councillorship. Am I mad?
Re: If BUHARI Was Igbo Would You Still Vote For Him by AJ01(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2015
TI1919:
I never accuse ndi Igbo for being tribalistic.
I am from the north and I can tell you that man generally is self centered by nature of which you're included. Igbos are wise set of people so you should throw your stone in the north where they fighting war especially Gwoza where we expect our gallant soldiers to go offensive soon.
cool cool cool
If Buhari is an Igbo man I will not vote for him even if we are from the same family I will vote him out oh.
You should vote your choice no fight eh! No be war
Gbam
Re: If BUHARI Was Igbo Would You Still Vote For Him by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2015
ibedun:
I will never vote for an Igbo man in any election. You have to be mad to vote for an Igbo candidate in any election. Not even councillorship. Am I mad?
Most of the people who vow never to see any good in their neighbor usually end miserably. Be wise brother.

Olorun wa!
Re: If BUHARI Was Igbo Would You Still Vote For Him by Omololu007(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2015
If he is an igbo man,I won't vote him

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Is At It Again / Nytimes: C.I.A. Funds Found Their Way Into Qaeda Coffers / We Support INEC To Use Card Reader - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.