Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria (73441 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking / Top 15 University Ranking In Africa 2016. Where Nigeria Is Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by GodMode: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bitojoe:
Can someone tell buhari to relocate to ogun state....

Can someone tell the wealthy northerners to build schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by rezzy: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
DjAndroid:
Op, did you say "STATE that HAVE 15 UNIVERSITY"?

Na waaooo! !!

Even me dey repeat the line since.

Op, abeg edit am

1 Like

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
ffo:
some countries dont even have to 15 universities. thump up.
Some geopolitical zones in Nigeria dont have up to 15 universities

3 Likes

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by Blitz888(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Op must surely be a product of one of those pseudo learning centers with the sobriquet of a university...
Fixed 'have' and 'university'....
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by smsdigito: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
wao, ogun is good.
Dtas nice.

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by LewisO: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
GodMode:

A mod moved it to front page without editing.. That shows you how unprofessional NL is...

English is not the OP's first language...

No one is above mistake... especially when its not the person's 1st language.
[size=15pt]Yes nobody is above mistake, we make a lot of mistakes while type.

I wouldn't have bothered correcting him, I did that because of some people laying assault against him on page 0

Some people their jobs is devoted for looking for errors, they ought to have ignored the topic and focus on the message the post is giving. [/size]
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by scholes0(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
All Nigerians are welcome to study an gain knowledge in te South West. from Afe Babalola in Ekiti state that has one of the best Law programmes in the country all the way to Lagos state private unis or one of all the others dotted all over the region.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by RAO1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
southwest!
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by LEAFLET(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
GodMode:

A mod moved it to front page without editing.. That shows you how unprofessional NL is...

English is not the OP's first language...

No one is above mistake... especially when its not the person's 1st language.

Are nairaland mods paid??..I think they work for seun free hence they don't really care about the quality of topics that makes it to the frontpage..
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by princeonx: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
People from Ogun state are known to be brilliant,great and love studying,Wole Soyinka,Fela,Obasanjo,Abiola are from there
All these people are from the same place? No wonder!
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by GodMode: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
RAO1:
southwest!

1 Like

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by mmsen: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nothing wrong with all these private universities.

However, that so many of them are operated by religious organizations should be recognized as a problem.

We already have enough religious conflict in this country - we should be trying to do away with the barriers in our society (by way of increased knowledge, as opposed to indoctrination), not fortify them.

If religion truly is a question of personal conscience then we should remove religious references and demands from our institutions - both public and private.

P.S.
If Awolowo was left to do on a national level what he had done on a regional level (free education, despite a false warning from the World Bank that it would prove too costly) just imagine what the country would be like today. It's never too late to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by eaglechild: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
ChristyG:
because they don't buy theirs like ur people with their miracle centers they call exam centers,when they release the names for best students for waec,we hardly see any school from d south east with all their 'good' results.nigga pls,not every celebrates fakeness like u people.
If you have to quote me, then you must learn how to express yourself.

1 Like

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by mezebel(f): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ogun in my language means witch
Commenting from tahiti!!!
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by isan(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
I rep ogun state till eternity
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Yes nobody is above mistake, we make a lot of mistakes while type.

I wouldn't have bothered correcting him, I did that because of some people laying assault against him on page 0

Some people their jobs is devoted for looking for errors, they ought to have ignored the topic and focus on the message the post is giving. [/size]
Ignore, you say; for a topic on education? There are people that actually come here to pick a few...

1 Like

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by agileson: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Good Job Ogun State. Hopefully the state can control and set standards that can be a template for the nation. And also make sure these schools are not just glorified Sunday schools. But good job. Other states take note. Knowledge is power.
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
The only thing the south easterners know is to criticise the West, they want to be the best in everything, they want good for themselves and want bad for others. Y are majority of them like that? As fellow Nigerians, they are supposed to recognise our flaws and help us overcome them cuz no state is without a flaw, bt instead they criticize and abuse us!

5 Likes

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by deeptechcool(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
mployer:

Private universities built for Lagos residents.

Did you know Ogun is the most industrialized state in Nigeria too?

Btw, I didn't see Allover Central Polytechnic, Ota in the list of private polys there.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by mployer(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
deeptechcool:

Did you know Ogun is the most industrialized state in Nigeria too?

Btw, I didn't see Allover Central Polytechnic, Ota in the list of private poly there.

I know.

Industries built for and still managed by Lagos residents.
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by Optional2(f): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
And yet Nigeria universities is still not under top 10 universities in Africa. Yet Nigeria educational system is one of d poorest educational system is Africa.

Shame to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by Adewale9(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
U no add Tai-Solarin, Shubomi-Balogun (FCMB, Obafemi-Awolowo, E.T.C even me self Adewale??
iamrealdeji:
People from Ogun state are known to be brilliant,great and love studying,Wole Soyinka,Fela,Obasanjo,Abiola are from there
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by deeptechcool(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
mployer:

I know.

Industries built for and still managed by Lagos residents.

There you missed it. The reverse actually is the case. Many people stay in Ogun but have their offices and workplaces in Lagos. Ogun industries are meant for Ogun dwellers except for Lagosians that are close to Ogun.

1 Like

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by jidejide2(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Joshkid:
Wow!...my hometown!smiley

i rep babcock. am from ilishan remo., lllllllooooovvvvverer this[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by iamrealdeji(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
princeonx:

All these people are from the same place? No wonder!
Yes sir,in fact Wole Soyinka went to the same secondary school with his cousin Fela,Abiola and Obasanjo were classmates,Abiola was the editor the school magazine,Obasanjo was the deputy editor,and all the 4 guy seven knew each other very well when they were young,Abiola was the most brilliant of them all when they were young

2 Likes

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by iamrealdeji(m): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
Adewale9:
U no add Tai-Solarin, Shubomi-Balogun (FCMB, Obafemi-Awolowo, E.T.C even me self Adewale??
It's true sir,Shobomi Balogun,Tai,Awolowo and many more

1 Like

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by Joshkid(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
jidejide2:

i rep babcock. am from ilishan remo., lllllllooooovvvvverer this[color=#006600][/color]
wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by Joshkid(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
mike404:
you are not from Lagos again
I tell u say I dey Lag b4?

1 Like

Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by Joshkid(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
mike404:
you are not from Lagos again
I tell u say I dey Lag b4?undecided
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by wummyanthoy: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kudo 2 Otunba Gbenga Daniel , d useless Amosun almost wiped off Tai solarin University ,after using civil servant cooperativs 4campaign Yet still oweing them salary after eating d money safe for themselves ! Using bridges 2 cover pples faces , they brought sand 2 my street 2days ago because they were coming 2 campaign today after 4years in power , rain don even wash d sand away sef , dat is d change they r talking about !kk
Re: Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria by Larrylarex(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Noloss:
Evev b4 I open d thread I know say na Ogun State.
Gbam! Same here, having gone through the length and breadth of the state(my state if origin actually) I made this bold statement years ago that OGUN STATE NOT ONLY HAVE TGE HIGHEST NUMBER OF UNIVERSITIES BUT HIGHER INSTITUTIONS IN GENERAL. the list of the polytechnics in the state is almost endless, I mean which other state have more than 3 state polytechnics if in not mistaken I think apart from MAPOLY, Ojere, there are four other state owned ICT polytechnics in Itori, Igbesa,Saapade and I think Mowe(not sure).There is also Allover Central Polytechnic in Sango/Ota and Grace Polytechnic in Ijebu. Those are the two private polytechnics I know (may be more) All in all, Ogun State alone should have close to 30 higher institutions ... interesting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pyjamas Day: See What Schools Are Turning Into / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.