Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

''I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce Mr. President'' – Seyi Shay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce Mr. President'' – Seyi Shay (1000 Views)

Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his / I Wasn’t Bounced From Imade’s Birthday - Sophia Momodu / ''I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce mr. President'' – Seyi Shay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce Mr. President'' – Seyi Shay by kachy: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2015
So earlier on this week, pretty singing diva, Seyi Shay broke the Nigerian
internet when she rocked this incredibly short dress to meet President GEJ in
Lagos. After photos went viral, fans and haters alike went wild with their
thoughts about her outfit and most mocked her.
However, in an new interview with Saturday Beats, Seyi explained what really
happened. According to her, she had two outfits for the event and the outfit that
caused the stir was what she wore to perform. She also emphasised that she is
a respectable lady and was not planning to seduce the president in any way.
Seyi said:
“I am a very respectable young lady and I was not in any way trying to
seduce the President with the outfit I wore. I had two outfits for the event,
one was for my performance and the other was worn after I performed. The
dress I was pictured in with the President was what I wore during my
performance.
I came on stage and greeted everyone according to their culture and I did
the same for Mr. President. He was impressed and he asked where and
how I knew how to greet in his native dialect and I said I learnt it. That
was what brought about the giggling and smiles in the picture.
I’m a performer and what I do on stage doesn’t reflect my everyday life. I
had two outfits on that day and it was a youth event. Who wouldn’t feel
overwhelmed meeting the President? Well, I did and I felt honoured
because it is not every day you get to meet the president of your country.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/i-wasnt-trying-to-seduce-mr-president.html?m=1

Re: ''I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce Mr. President'' – Seyi Shay by kestolove95(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2015
Mama peace dey look for u
Re: ''I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce Mr. President'' – Seyi Shay by LagosBoi2(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2015
If mama piss catch you eheen...She go use grammatical bomb finish you
Re: ''I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce Mr. President'' – Seyi Shay by Rutheby(f): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2015
But why will she even dress like that? Some people sha.
Re: ''I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce Mr. President'' – Seyi Shay by Nickijoy(f): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Mama peace is just too busy for now... After the elections mama peace will invite her again..
Re: ''I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce Mr. President'' – Seyi Shay by bogolobango(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Look at my clueless presido hin konji don stand kakaraka like zuma rock
Re: ''I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce Mr. President'' – Seyi Shay by Joshuadon: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
bogolobango:

*NA SMALL PIKIN DEY DO YOU*

DO YOU THINK EVRI ONE Z LIKE YOU WHO LOSS CONCENTRATION CARELESSLY................................?

*gosh*

1 Like

Re: ''I Wasn’t Trying To Seduce Mr. President'' – Seyi Shay by groundnutoil(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
bogolobango:
u sef give d man a break u sef u no d shame if a clueless man d rule persin like u wey u d feel say u no d clueless wetin d tin cum make u?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Says She Heard Her Mother, Kris Jenner Moaning During Sex / Tonto Dikeh Replies Fan Who Comes For Her On Instagram / How Nigeria’s Rich Spend Over 2 Million Dollars On Their Dream Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.