Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) (13363 Views)

Lady Stabs Man Trying To Rape Her (Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by Dyt(f): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
free2ryhme:

I did and your response was never a valid one

K
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by ABEngine(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Only God understands women. The farther away you are from your creator via supplication the less you understand them
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Some mental patients in Nigeria..
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chei...how this man go take survive in this stressful world without sex....nnah this is very bad
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chai , but how
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by slimyem: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
While I admit this act is truly wicked and inhumane,I believe we haven't been told the true story.
It simply can't be because of too much sex. Makes no sense.
I'm sorry for the man.He won't ever be the same.
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Him dey sleep wen she dey cut am?

1 Like

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by Ambidexter(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mehn! That's a Indecency-Graphic photo
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by nduchucks: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
This story get as e be. Did the woman drug the man before cutting it off? No man will allow a woman to do this without putting up a very vigorous fight. To make matters worse the man laid there with the cutoff diick and posed for a photograph. Despite pinshure, adonbelievit.

1 Like

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by GODDYGEE91(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ooh my God, I hope de man is still alive.
Is it a bad thing 4 a husband 2 b havin sex with his wife..
If dis man had been sleepin around with oda women, she wud b cause serious trouble.

But y r SOME women so Heartless?
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by ignis: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
The woman has killed the man. ..
So heartless. ...
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by youngtalent41(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Frankly speaking the evil the prevails around us now is at d climax of it...how is thos a reason for her to cut off her husbands dick...she suppose to face death penalty if actually dis is not a photoshop handiwork....
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by omenka(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
I don't know why but this kinda made me Lol. cheesy
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by tomiobj(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
okwuosho1:
A woman has allegedly cuts off her husband's penis for sleeping with her too much.

Source: http:///R86TZ9
Ohhh ds Shit will hunnt me in my dreams. Nd d man wz just looking whhile hs wife cut it off liessssssss. Nd y is d stuff black nd hs body yellow
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by vega84(m): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kai see wickedness oooo #vegatalks#
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by Psylas(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
mojeed4:

SHM as in Simple Harmonic Motion?? or you meant SMH as in Shake My Head??

na mistake o, na SMH
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by omoalaro: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
God Almighty
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) by nerodenero: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Some actions by some human beings make me feel the devil might be a learner in the act of wickedness. Inasmuch as I feel my submission is harsh, I think an eye for an eye should be served in this case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Rapists, Don-chima George And Olusegun Rasak, Arraigned In Court (pic) / Police Rescue Musa Rabo Arrest Two Suspects / Rescued Suicidal Youth Disappears With Helper's Tricycle And Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.