Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March (34712 Views)

Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by ochejoseph(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Thousands of APC supporters who trooped out in Lagos were disappointed this morning when news started circulating amongst  the Crowd that Buhari will not be attending today's event.
Disappointed supporters were seen discussing in groups while others who came to catch a glimpse of the general simply decided to return home.

The retired general who came into the country in the wee hours of yesterday was said to have opted out of today's event citing the need to rest and prepare for other major campaign events ahead!

Osinbajo, Tinubu and all APC governors are already in Lagos for the event

NB: Further checks online also confirmed the report ! See screen shots 

Source : ‎TMS

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2015
Maybe he went to daura to check out his cows, have you forgotten that he is a cattle rearer?

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by kay1one2(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2015
I'm a gej supporter but the constitution doesn't make good health a prerequisite for running for office. Illness is bad and better not politicised. The reason why I can't support buhari or apc is because of their history of tyranny and corruption too; buhari was abacha's side man.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2015
They should allow him rest joor. Are they thinking he's Obj who still score goals at old age? No one can cheat nature. That's a fact of life. The spirit may be willing but the body is weak. God bless Nigeria. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Firefire(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2015
..................... shocked..............................

Pa Buhari confirmed he is not fit to march with only ONE Million Nigerians for just one day, ?

How then can he rule & MARCH with ONE HUNDRED & 60 MILLION Nigerians for 1,460 days? (365 x 4)?

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by kestolove95(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2015
And who told u his. Health won't allow him?...nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by dgr8truth(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by truenorth: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Guys, please, Let this Man be, Focus on Issues. PDP should campaign and tell us what they have to offer. I dont have power in my house and you are telling me that Buhari has refused to participate in a 15km Walk. If I were him too, i wont participate. I will reserve my Energy for the Issue based campaign ahead,

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Obinoscopy(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2015
@OcheJoseph Is this true? How reliable is your source? What does TMS mean?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by clevvermind(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2015
are they expecting the sick old man to join them before? funny people.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by M4gunners: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Hehehehe just observing from my Chamber.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Tallesty1(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2015
kestolove95:
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by bamog(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2015
grin our president nid rest!! Go nd rest jaree my presidoe!! Amaechi nd ajimobi go march 4 u!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Rutheby(f): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2015
kestolove95:
hehehe. Truth is bitter

22 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2015
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

Fayose was right afterall, apc shouting for change dat already took place sine 2007!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by iamrealdeji(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Maybe he went to daura to check out his cows, have you forgotten that he is a cattle rearer?

Being a cattle rearer is better than being a thief,fraudstar,liar and embezzler

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

Fayose was right afterall, apc shouting for change dat already took place sine 2007!
baskardifoool

8 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Gbawe2: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2015
You guys are all shameless including the attention-seeking 'ashewo' called Aye Dee who is just 'chopping' GEJ's dollar FFK and Okupe-style. I can't blame you guys for not understanding the meaning of jet lag because non of you have ever sat in a plane let alone travelled anywhere in one. Buhari arrived Nigeria yesterday on a flight from the UK and he is allowed, as all travellers of all age, to take it easy for a day or so after arriving from a long flight because of jet lag. Anyway, the OP is a village illiterate and the same chap who claimed a BA commercial flight "sneaked" Buhari into Nigeria. Not surprised to see he is here showing his ignorance while other unexposed villager egg him on. At least Aye Dee has flown in a Plane before but , as with every mercenary connected to campaigning for GEJ, he prefers to deceive ill-exposed Olodo Villagers like the OP. Pathetic to see you laughable villager singing and dancing for the oppressors who have ensured that you have never flown in a plane at your age.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/may/19/how-recover-from-jet-lag

How do you recover from jet lag?
Jet lag can really take the edge off an exciting long-haul holiday, or exacerbate the post-break blues. But remedies are at hand

Luisa Dillner
Sunday 19 May 2013 18.30 BST Last modified on Wednesday 21 May 2014 22.10 BST

[size=14pt]It can take five days to feel normal again after a long-haul flight.[/size] What with daytime sleepiness, nightly insomnia, loss of appetite, clouded thinking and poor co-ordination, this can seem like a long time. It's worse if you are sleep-deprived before you travel, cross more than four timezones, get dehydrated on the flight by drinking alcohol or if you are travelling east, which we find harder to tolerate than going west as the body clock copes better with being asked to stay up longer.

Jet lag is caused by disrupting your circadian rhythm, the internal body clock that regulates sleep and waking. This clock is a tiny group of cells in the brain: the hypothalamic suprachiasmatic nucleus. It's controlled by light and dark and the hormone melatonin, which is produced when it gets dark and controls our body temperature while we sleep.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by shininglite(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2015
APC wants to impose a sick illiterate on us, d cattle warlord went to London to receive enough pills nd injection so he can withstand d shock he wud receive on d 28 of dis month.....

bloody terrorist

35 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by anonimi: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Being a cattle rearer is better than being a thief,fraudstar,liar and embezzler

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by anonimi: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by anonimi: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2015
truenorth:
Guys, please, Let this Man be, Focus on Issues. PDP should campaign and tell us what they have to offer. I dont have power in my house and you are telling me that Buhari has refused to participate in a 15km Walk. If I were him too, i wont participate. I will reserve my Energy for the Issue based campaign ahead,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2085409_hh_jpeg07b0e6e05a4624e7545331a83b844508

13 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by GeneralBosco: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Uncle Gbawe1 Don finish these illiterates grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by GeneralBosco: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by papaejima1: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2015
He went to photocopy his #certificate which he got from cambridge.

He no wan hear story say the thing loss again or agbero pickpocket am during the march.

15 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Gbawe2: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Behold the fraudster associated with GEJ and now deceiving mumu like the OP. GEJ is just a terrible President who attracts and empower the worst and most disgusting human-being. Typical that this fraudster called Aye Dee knows the reality of Jet Lag yet he takes to the net to try and deceive unexposed Villagers as Okupe, Omokri, Abati , Maku et al have been doing for the past 5 years. Look at the "psychologically disturbed" fraudster attaching himself to the GEJ project. Laughable really yet totally predictable and expected.

http://africamusiclaw.com/audio-interview-ex-wife-of-ayedee-aka-mukhtar-alexander-daniyan-comes-forward-with-damning-allegations-of-fraud/

Audio Interview: Ex-Wife of AyeDEE aka Mukhtar Alexander Dan’iyan Comes Forward with Damning Allegations of Fraud, “419” and More.

I received this audio interview from the folks at Nigerian FM New York who apparently read the AML blog and listen to the Podcast shows. The station conducted this interview with a woman who alleges she is the wife of Alexander Daniyan aka @MrAyeDee is now famously linked with the Google shutdown, albeit temporarily, of the celebrity blog Lindaikeji..com which averages almost $1million annually.

He is a name that appeared to emerge out of nowhere until the key party involved i.e. Linda Ikeji, revealed there was a prior and long standing emotionally intimate relationship between the two. A relationship that had gone sour.

Notwithstanding such revelations, it had no bearing on the issues of plagiarism and intellectual property infringement from other third parties against Linda Ikeji.

Further, Ikeji’s revelation left many curious about the identity of the person with the twitter handle @Mrayedee, especially as he now appears to be taking on political figures in Nigeria (see his latest outing of Bola Tinubu as an alleged former drug baron, having a false identity and faking academic records). Enter this recent account of his alleged ex-wife who appears to reveal a lot more about this character that has the internet buzzing:

Listen in on the interview and feel free to share your thoughts:

[b]In the interview, the woman alleges the following:

1. She was married to him from 2001-2004, and is now divorced. They have a child (son) together.

2. She claims he does not pay child support. The host ask, if you know his location, job and he does not pay chid support, why didn’t you go after him? She responds that she lives in another state plus he always files 1099s. She also claims he uses other women to hide money under various names so it is hard to go after him.

3. She claims he is a fraud. He lives in a house where he does not pay rent and is a squatter. She claims he is a dangerous man.

[size=14pt]4. She claims he spends a lot of time on the internet bringing down people. He allegedly has “psychological issues.”[/size]

5. She claims women need to be careful because he uses women for his agenda.

6. She claims he is half Nigeria and half Ukranian.

7. According to her, all of the above information is verifiable information via public records.

[size=14pt]8. She denies he is a Middle East expert as his twitter profile indicates.She claims he is “broke and poor and swindles people.”[/size]
[/b]
For situations like these, the question is always, what’s the motive of the person providing the information? (NOTE: From day one, I have said I was suspicious of @Mrayedee. Nevertheless, when people emerge with details, what is common sense to ask is, what is the motive, irrespective of how credible the information may be. Listen in and judge for yourselves the motive.)

-Uduak

Nigerian FM.com

“When a certain lady who claims to be AyeDee‘s Ex. wife first spoke to NigerianFM last night, we did not believe her story, since she failed to Identify herself properly. Today, we can say definitively that she is indeed, AyeDee’s ex wife, having sent to us all the necessary documents to prove it. She is coming on air very shortly, please listen to her if you can spare the time.

Since this writer never engages in speculative write up, reading through linda Ikeji’s various accounts of what actually transpired between her and ‘Muktar,’ Linda did not leave me in any doubt that this AyeDee might be her web hands. The man she told Nigerians reported her to Google, happens to be the same dude, she told us, made her.

They lost contact for many years and the dude resurfaced from nowhere to continue a correspondence that bore no semblance of any animosity between the duo. While the dude she told Nigerian lives in New York may have set up the drama wheel of the script he wrote, folks might argue that Linda Ikeji interpreted her role so well that she got everyone into a movie theater to watch a new box office hit titled , “Linda ikeji and AyeDee ScamBags’. Now, the man’s Ex. wife is speaking out.

Who is AyeDEE-mukhtar alexander dan’iyan? You are about to find out. You be the judge.
www.nigerianfm.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHlMix9h33s

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by SkyBlue1: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2015
truenorth:

PDP can't campaign based on issues because they don't have a good track record to campaign on. My only hope is that more Nigerians would stop allowing themselves to be blinded by short sightedness and bigotry and start seeing this. The man in power now promised Nigerians light and was promising that to them since he was Vice President to Yaradua. Nigerians gave him the highest office in the land and he has been unable to fix issues but has instead blamed everybody else for his failures, emboldened corruption, and people still think the next four years of him would be magically different, how and why? That is what boggles the mind, and my only resolution to that is short sightedness and bigotry.

I just hope everybody shouting change in Nigeria has a PVC and IS going to vote on election day, that is something the opposition need to make sure happens.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by koperatemc(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=31384171]..................... shocked..............................

Pa Buhari confirmed he is not fit to march with only ONE Million Nigerians for just one day, ?

How then can he rule & MARCH with ONE HUNDRED & 60 MILLION Nigerians for 1,460 days? (365 x 4)?
Guy clear road.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by steppin: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2015
This man is old, sick and weak. You can't rule a nation of 170million people in bed.
Buhari, go home and let your children take care of you.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by omenka(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Obinoscopy:
@OcheJoseph Is this true? How reliable is your source? What does TMS mean?
smh. So you can see a story in which you weren't Mentioned yet ignored those in which you were.

When would any of the threads exposing the lies of PDP claiming roads in other countries as Jonathan's achievements, or those in which PDP was using pictures of Covenant University as one constructed by Jonathan in Nassarawa make front page??

Smdh.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by SkyBlue1: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2015
koperatemc:

Guy clear road.

The one that is fit and a "youth" as you people like to call him has not been able to fix power, or corruption, or unemployment, or infrastructure, in fact he is even part of the corruption. So what are you talking about? You have brain, use it.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Buhari is NOT fit to MARCH. hahahhahahaha What an old cargo can not do, GEJ does it daily. We do not need an aged ancestor in Aso Rock.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) / Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.