Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Whilst Buhari Was Preparing For A Walk, Goodluck Was Preparing For A Race. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whilst Buhari Was Preparing For A Walk, Goodluck Was Preparing For A Race. (491 Views)

Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Change: Aisha Buhari Visit Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister Whilst Buhari Junket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whilst Buhari Was Preparing For A Walk, Goodluck Was Preparing For A Race. by BobNeli(m): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Could it have been coincidental? Am sure PDP and APC can never walk tother as to know each others schedules. Well, somethings are better left mystical as they seem. Though nothing happens in vain. There are natural occurences atimes that come to direct our views and refine our crude understanding of a fact, in other to help us erase our doubts and confusions, then get us focused on our Devine mandate. What am I saying? It's obvious that the seat of the presidency is such a challenge, that demands youthfulnes and agility. And from these turn out of events, it is deductible that between Goodluck Jonathan and Mohammadu Buhari, only one has the capacity to shoulder the responsibilities beseting the manttle of leadership in this country. Because eventhough Jonathan had been busy for the past 4-5yrs now, working round the clock, ensuring that Nigeria keeps going. He still have enough steam running in him that he was able to engage in a race excersise with renowned sports icons. However, Buhari, even having had enough rest in London as his wife narrated earlier, still could not manage a walk scheduled on his behalf by his image makers. My question is; why is the APC party denying the public, the real health status of the man they want to convince us to repose our mandate in? He was shielded from a debate on flimsy excuses. He went for a packaged Charttam house adress. They yet wanted to convince us Buhari didn't visit London for medical attetion by organising what they termed a one million man match. But where was the general to be seen?
Re: Whilst Buhari Was Preparing For A Walk, Goodluck Was Preparing For A Race. by amakaobiemeka: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Shut ur miserable mouth! Since gej has been running has that made him have brain or self confidence after 6years. The work of presidency is about smartwork nt hardword, urs is to knw ur role and u would be moved from convoyh to get to plane to vip suit.
Re: Whilst Buhari Was Preparing For A Walk, Goodluck Was Preparing For A Race. by BobNeli(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Shut ur miserable mouth! Since gej has been running has that made him have brain or self confidence after 6years. The work of presidency is about smartwork nt hardword, urs is to knw ur role and u would be moved from convoyh to get to plane to vip suit.
Oh! My God! Imagine! My mouth miserable? Alright, just a simple question my mistress: judging from your own very self, how smart have you ever been, being sick at any point in time in your life? I remember my grandmother, even forgeting that she has taken her breakfast and would report us to our dad, that we've refused preparing her a breakfast. Aftermaths of old age and inumerable ill-health conditions. But our dad understood anyway. Smartness is synonimous with youthfulness my dear. Buhari even forgets the name of his running-mate already. He is only being packged by his sponsors who intend to manipulate on his weak memory to drain our economy

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Can No Longer Take A Town In Niger: Minister / Femi Fani Kayode Is An Epistle Of Deceit As He Continues To Battle The Truth / If Jihadi John Had Beheaded A Nigerian, Would The World React Same Way???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.