Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting (1001 Views)

Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water / Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? / Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by itstpia99: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
There are enough empty seats on most planes, you don't have to covet another person's seat.

And don't crash the plane.
Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by itstpia99: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
And not everything needs a thread on nairaland, isn't it enough you always post your ajeku for your fans and followers.

1 Like

Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Babyosisi in mind grin
Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by Evina(f): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
undecided
Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by TooNoisy(f): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Some people only exist on nairaland. The only family or friends the have are on nairaland. The have no one else to communicate with because they live here. Such pitiful lives.

4 Likes

Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by itstpia99: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by itstpia99: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
As an "america based medical doctor" why do you need to wait for another person's seat?

2 Likes

Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Some people will die for Wetin no concern them grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by Caveatemptor(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tpia......?
Get laid for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by edwife(f): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Caveatemptor:
Tpia......?
Get laid for goodness sake.

oh my gawd........do u think that will help her?......lmao... grin grin
Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
TooNoisy:
Some people only exist on nairaland. The only family or friends the have are on nairaland. The have no one else to communicate with because they live here. Such pitiful lives.
babyosiisi u mean? dis woman lives her whole life on nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Who wants some coffee and donuts? wink
Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by Caveatemptor(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
shinejackie:

oh my gawd........do u think that will help her?......lmao... grin grin

If she could find a man to bang her well enough,that would get her off these threads for a while and relieve everybody from her meaning less threads.
Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Caveatemptor:

If she could find[b] a man to bang her well enough,that would get her off these threads[/b] for a while and relieve everybody from her meaning less threads.

Chai, hahaha....l can't stop laughing... grin grin grin
Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by veave(f): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
One thing i like about all these her counter threads. She never quotes anyone in reply to anything posted.
Even when you call her names.
grin grin grin

I think she's just like me. Nairaland is were I cool off and catch trips. cool cool cool
Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by EpicOracle(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
You dont really need to attack people to feel good about yourself. Take a chill pill. There are a lot more stuff to criticise.

2 Likes

Re: When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
she missed her flight and wants everyone to pray for her! I missed my keke ride, oya every body come and conduct deliverance on me

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Pregnant Women Should Share With Their Partners / Dubai Declares Three Days Of Mourning As Ruler's Son Dies Of A Heart Attack @ 33 / What is she doing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.