Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) (5992 Views)

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (see Photos) / Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by kizbad: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2015
[img]http://naijapicks.com/uploads/1449407647%E2%80%9D_%E2%80%9DEnugu+Hummer-2.jpg[/img]
Excess money or do we say so much love? A Nigerian billionaire (name withheld), based in Enugu recently buried his mother in a Hummer.

The moneybag used the sport utility vehicle instead of a traditional casket to bury his beloved mother.

He also splashed the car with over 10,000 dollars. See more photos below...
[img]http://naijapicks.com/uploads/1449407683%E2%80%9D_%E2%80%9DEnugu+Hummer-4.jpg[/img]

See more on http://www.gnpost.com/2015/12/enugu-billionaire-buries-mother-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2015
CREATIVITY BREEDS MADNESS......

AND IF YOU GO GET YOUR FACTS, THE MUM MAY BE TREKKING THE WHOLE OF THE STREET WITH HER LEG, BUT SHE IS DEAD NOW AND THE SON USED A CAR TO BURY HER, THIS IS MADNESS. WHY NOT GIVE HER THE RIDE WHILE SHE WAS ON EARTH. #BLACK MAN WILL ALWAYS BE A BLACK MAN.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Tolexander: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2015
This is a clear symptom of madness or mental illness on the part of the billionaire!

What does burying one's mother with a hummer add to the lifeless body of the mother?

What if the men of the underworld go to dig up the corpse and take away the hummer?

It is very possible the mother could have died wretched, with the billionaire not taking care of her while alive.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2015
Since it didn't ressurect the mother from death it's as useless as "ueue in "Queue..

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by EasternActivist: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2015
The man is a beta pikin.

So touchy...

My mum deserves a better one than this.. A private jet maybe the answer... smiley
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Day169: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Very. ..very old thread!
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by EasternActivist: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Since it didn't ressurect the mother from death it's as useless as "ueue in "Queue..

It doesn't matter if it resurrects the mother.

What matters is that his beloved mother wasn't buried as a commoner....

Your prayer should be not to he buried as a commoner than the rubbish you are ranting...

Why not appreciate the late mother... I just Smh for some people
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Young03(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2015
did i luk wel
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by drey076(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2015
Imagine this mentality, where the living man is tracking and some people said biafra will be very successful. God dey
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Tolexander: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2015
EasternActivist:

Your prayer should be not to he buried as a commoner than the rubbish you are ranting...

oh, the mother was buried in the sky?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by idealsico(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2015
If it is true then this is reprehensible. I refuse to agree with this show of shame.
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by EasternActivist: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Tolexander:
oh, the mother is buried in the sky?

You boldened those. Hoping you will make a contribution to it.
Yet you ended up making no point.
Are you daft that you can't reason properly with your brain?
Take your frustration elsewhere. You fool.
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by akinszz: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2015
End time burial.
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by StOla: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2015
I am not surprised this happened in the East.

What many have not considered is if there's an occultic reason behind this action. What would have happened if she was buried in a regular casket? He might die prematurely or this action might even be a ploy to increase his wealth.

Eze-ego comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Tolexander: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2015
EasternActivist:

your corpse will be more useful than your living cos manure can be made from it.
Your dead brain tissue is rendering your reasoning useless.

Tell us how burying a corpse with a hummer dignifies the corpse!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by EasternActivist: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2015
Tolexander:
your corpse will be more useful than your living cos manure can be made from it.
Your dead brain tissue is rendering your reasoning useless.

Tell us how burying a corpse with a hummer dignifies the corpse!

Seriously speaking I don't know why you are querying me unnecessarily...

The woman may decide for herself how she would like to be buried when she is no more...
Why not go and query her about her economic importance of her body when she dies?
I don't know when people starts taking decisions on people's body without due permission from the person.

And when it affects me is that I reject to be buried like a commoner, this show of might has taught me a lot in the positive side of things...

Poverty is nothing but a sickness to me. That needs to be eliminated. That's why I always take my pills at the right time. Until it eventually dies out completely.

If you lack fertilizer, instead of waiting for cheap rotten brains of people to use.... Cow dung is everywhere in every ranches....

[size=45pt]Go and use it. Leave dead people's brains.
You are not a zombie. Or are you? [/size]
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by CharleyCharley: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2015
All these people complaining about the burial, I have one question for you: [size=22pt]is it your money?[/size]

Nigerians are fond of drinking panadol ontop another person's headache. If he wants to bury his mum in a limousine, maybach or whatever, its his money, its his business. Not yours undecided

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Juzzybabe(f): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2015
That's the fruit of illegal wealth. If he had spend all is life hustling really hard for his wealth,trust me that would not have been his idea of a befitting burial. Who knows,his mum might just be his end of year sacrificial lamb.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Mariecakes(f): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2015
Juzzybabe:
That's the fruit of illegal wealth. If he had spend all is life hustling really hard for his wealth,trust me that would not have been his idea of a befitting burial. Who knows,his mum might just be his end of year sacrificial lamb.
GBAM!!!!
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Funny. From the first picture, you'll see the undertakers guiding and carrying the 'jeep' into the ground. A car,at least one of the size of a Hummer cannot be lifted by that number of men.
To drop a car into a hole, certain machines are needed. Perhaps they decided to drive it in, a slope will be created to serve as a driveway.
My conclusion, that is simply a casket designed as a Hummer. Well crafted though.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by johnson232: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2015
EasternActivist:

u are d bigger fool here.
all the cells in your brain are dead.
skank!
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by double0seven(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2015
CharleyCharley:
All these people complaining about the burial, I have one question for you: [size=22pt]is it your money?[/size]

Nigerians are fond of drinking panadol ontop another person's headache. If he wants to bury his mum in a limousine, maybach or whatever, its his money, its his business. Not yours undecided

It doesn't matter if it's our money, it is still reeks of stupendous amount of stupidity. And if we cannot observe and comment about happenings around us, what else then is life about?

The stupid man could have buried his mum in a very pricey and beautiful casket, then use the money for the Hummer Jeep to build a clinic, a library for a school, any critical needed facility in the town where the mother is buried and name if after her. But I'm guessing is brain power cannot just handle that level of reasoning.

On the other hand, I'm not too sure I believe this story. For instance why is the supposed millionaires'name being withheld. Did he commit a crime? Did he not do this for publicity, so that his mother's name will he heard of far and wide? So that her burial will be unlike that of a mere commoner?

So why the withholding of the man's name? That's why I dint believe the story. So many fabrications by bloggers nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by EasternActivist: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2015
johnson232:

u are d bigger fool here.
all the cells in your brain are dead.
skank!

Are you pained?
How pained?
So I care?
Consider wanking?
Sue yourself ok
ministry church mouse. cheesy
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by EasternActivist: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2015
oluwafreshkid:
Funny. From the first picture, you'll see the undertakers guiding and carrying the 'jeep' into the ground. A car,at least one of the size of a Hummer cannot be lifted by that number of men.
To drop a car into a hole, certain machines are needed. Perhaps they decided to drive it in, a slope will be created to serve as a driveway.
My conclusion, that is simply a casket designed as a Hummer. Well crafted though.

You mean that car is crafted?
You just so dumb..
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Josphine4good(f): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
it is a movie

1 Like

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
EasternActivist:

Clear case of misplaced priorities. If he used that money to open an orphanage in her name, or a cacrer treatment facility . . I bet his mother would have been happier and 'more appreciated'
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by EasternActivist: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ujoan:

Clear case of misplaced priorities. If he used that money to open an orphanage in her name, or a cacrer treatment facility . . I bet his mother would have been happier and 'more appreciated'

What if he had done that...
And how is your priority their priority?
Why not go and assess your self before you assess others.?
I smell misplace priority.smh
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by worshipdevice(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
@op this na movie oooo... nawaooo some people with their nonsense sha.....

1 Like

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Florblu(f): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
When 6feet is recommended for everybody I pray the mama won't get "access denied" at the heaven's gate
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Florblu(f): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
When 6feet is recommended for everybody I pray the mama won't get "access denied" at the heaven's gate
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Pucaxo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
worshipdevice:
@op this na movie oooo...
nawaooo some people with their nonsense sha.....
I thought I was the only sane person on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
i swear he is a ritualist

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Journey To Ikoyi Prison / Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? / Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.