Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Can My Wife And I Nurse Our Baby Without Help ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can My Wife And I Nurse Our Baby Without Help ? (720 Views)

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Wife And I Nurse Our Baby Without Help ? by jobseekershelp: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
we are expecting our first child and from the look of things my wife mom or my mom might not be available . Can we do it ourselves ? Our difficult will it be ? Please need suggestion and tips.
Re: Can My Wife And I Nurse Our Baby Without Help ? by ifekemmie(f): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
I pray she will deliver safely, bt i won't deceive u, u re new in dis kind of tin. U need someone to put u thru wen it is ur 1st child, or else u av pass thru such training bf. U can see someone else closer to u. Besides, ur wife may not av d strength n d work might be too much for her while u re @ work. Pls rethink
Re: Can My Wife And I Nurse Our Baby Without Help ? by asadike(f): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yes, very well dear. Its really very tedious but with determination u can, be prepared coz its very stressful. I once helped a friend who lost her hubby 3weeks before delivery so I know what am talking about.
Re: Can My Wife And I Nurse Our Baby Without Help ? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
It is not easy
Re: Can My Wife And I Nurse Our Baby Without Help ? by adanduka: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Your wife will need lots of rest. You will need an older female, preferably one that has experience with newborns.
You can source for one in church.
Cheers.
Re: Can My Wife And I Nurse Our Baby Without Help ? by jobseekershelp: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thanks all for your advice and tips .
Re: Can My Wife And I Nurse Our Baby Without Help ? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yeahh, you very well can.. you have to be ready to bath the baby, stay up at night, feed the baby, massage your wife with hot water et al...it also depends on the kinda work both of you do, hope it affords time or run on shifts?...hope you can cook? undecided

When my elder sister had her first baby, my mum couldn't go so everything was handled by she and her husband. .her husband is domestic so was really not so hard for them....

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remember This? / Celebration Of Death, Yay Or Nay? / Why Do Women Take Quiet Men For Granted.. Should He Pray Or Just Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.