Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (56743 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by ELVISHOT: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
A man has cried out for help after staying 11 painful years without having a child with his wife only to discover a hidden secret about the woman he called a wife.

Dear Readers,

I have been married for eleven years now. My wife is a teacher (customer service facilitator). She was into this profession before I met her and married her. But I am so confused that I can't really explain what is going on in my marriage. We have no kids yet, but she gets pregnant, before I will know what is going on, I will see her using sanitary pad, saying her period just came out.

What surprises me mostly is that, I have followed her to the hospital countlessly and the pregnancy report reads positive, what l don't understand is how it will come out just like ordinary mensturation. I have forcely dragged her to the hospital myself, but the doctor said she is ok.

I tried to monitor one pregnancy of hers. Sat at home, denied her of her work. It got to three months and that month was when my mother passed on, and I had to rush to the village, staying one week, she called me after 4 days saying she is bleeding, I told her let me call my uncle who is our family doctor, she told me that she can't wait, that she is in pain, that she will visit the hospital close to us, when I returned, she was on pad. My mistake was that I didn't go to the hospital to ask them whether my wife was their patient when I wasn't around. I got so worried that my brother decided to know what she was up to.

So my brother asked his friend to woo my wife, lets know whether he can be able to make her talk. The guy sought for her friendship request on Facebook and she accepted. They went on as friends for 4 months before she could start talking of her married life. I have the screen shot messages with me. Where she told the guy, that she has dreams to fulfill before having a child. That she has been aborting her pregnancy because she doesn't not want set backs in her career. That children are one big headache and set back in marriage. The guy asked her is her husband not complaining? She told him, that she has her ways with me.

That the husband is and illiterate business man, who managed to go to the university. From my childhood I have always wanted to do business, but my father being a medical doctor had a rule, that all his children must past through the university before starting a business. I made first class in Computer Science. It's painful but am not annoyed, but I am terribly shocked to be living with such a woman under my roof. I have not confronted her on this, but I am still in shock. She is 42 years and I am 47years.

Shared by - Cynthia Uju Raphael, a relationship expert and manager.

Source: http://ndubuisiude..com/2016/02/i-been-married-for-11-years-without.html

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Mrfahaz(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
what is she still doing in ur house......

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by rollUP(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
So all d man fvck and sperm for 11years na waste.

Ur wife go don kill like 10 of ur children.

I love d super story tho, this shld be d episode I missed last week

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Elosky20: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
i have watched dis movie on african magic

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by ichoku: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
That man crying in the pic. Did the thing happen to him for real?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by rollUP(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
ichoku:
That man crying in the pic. Did the thing happen to him for real?

Lol dats just some random pic. He is not d man in d super story

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by fbtowner(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
If I am in your shoes.

I will just hold the evidence. And. Burst out to have a child with a lovely lady who is ready to have a child with me.

I know some ppl won't agree with me

But. Op. The woman that can do that for 11 year. Don't dear try to change her. If u want to see your child in no time.

Some ppl are just good to leave in confusion

Now the work here is to make sure she didn't get to know about your new wife and child

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by eyinjuege: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
This had better be super story scipt abeg

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by osesology(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wow! this is incredibly incredible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by nnachukz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Women can be very selfish and heartless when they choose to be wicked. Even devil dare not compet with them in wickedness for fear of being outdone by them. They eat your money, live right there under your nose and skillfully plot your downfall. They never miss, because when they seem to have failed physically, the knowledge of their unbelievable act weighs you down and give them emotional victory.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
super story undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
nnachukz:
Women can be very selfish and heartless when they choose to be wicked. Even devil dare not compet with them in wickedness for fear of being outdone by them. They eat your money, live right there under your nose and skillfully plot your downfall. They never miss, because when they seem to have failed physically, the knowledge of their unbelievable act weighs you down and give them emotional victory.
see them. i hope ur wife follow

11 Likes

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Lollipop247(f): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
It's difficult to believe such story!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by nnachukz(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vikky014:
see them. i hope ur wife follow
i said when they chose to be wicked. My wife has not chosen and I pray she never chooses to be.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by DebbyChris(f): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nawa, why didn't she tell u point blank that she doesn't need a child instead of aborting... pure wickedness!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Vikky014(f): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
nnachukz:
i said when they chose to be wicked. My wife has not chosen and I pray she never chooses to be.
ok. pray hard undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Brunel(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
How God wan judge this case now
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by cococandy(f): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
shocked shocked
If this is true, Oga find your way to another wife o.
Which kind thing be that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by lilmax(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Winch

1 Like

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Duru009(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
That woman is possess......
She needs the holyghost......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by pet4ril(f): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is serious
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Elosky20:
i have watched dis movie on african magic
lmao grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Kreamie(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
There's no smoke without fire..

The OP should tell us what he's been doing wrong angry

But for 11 years tho...Wow..What sort of goals? She's close to menopause FFS!

OP, at this point; you have an option...

[size=20pt]ERITREA STRAIGHT!!!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by InstaData: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Spiritual... This Woman nah Ogbanje no doubt.. .

God pls save us from Karashika

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by DirtyGold: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Classic karashika.
May God save us, amen.

What's tha business?
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by adonbilivit: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Funjosh(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
shocked
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by peacengine(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
This life - Wale Adenuga production

5 Likes

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by pyyxxaro: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Am just here to read comments
Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by Eboh4z: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
When I read stories like this, it makes me know that the wickedness God destroyed this world for in Genesis is learning compared to the wickedness we see nau

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby by onosprince(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Evil woman

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.