Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Marketing Associate For Wema Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketing Associate For Wema Bank (5370 Views)

Digital Marketing Associate For A Reputable Management Consulting Group / Wema Bank Plc Ongoing Graduate/exp Cv Submission / Pls What Is D Salary Range Of Bank Marketing Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing Associate For Wema Bank by deeone10: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
please who knows about marketing associate for banks? I went for the first test and second test but I don't know how the nature of the job will be and salary range. Thanks?
Re: Marketing Associate For Wema Bank by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Contract staff, 70k ul b treated like a second class citizen. While the core staff collect pay on the 12 and 24 of every month urs wil b only on the 30th. (Slavery)

You not a staff of wema bank, the mails you get will b diff from d core marketers.

They wil look down on u.
Re: Marketing Associate For Wema Bank by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
My brother, if what the comment of the poster above me is anything to go by, do not be discouraged, i repeat do not be discouraged. Where is it written that any job one chooses to engage in is permanent. My brother always use any job you find yourself doing as a leverage to a greater height.
No dull yourself. If you no do the work another person dey wait for your back.

8 Likes

Re: Marketing Associate For Wema Bank by samik900(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
deeone10:
please who knows about marketing associate for banks? I went for the first test and second test but I don't know how the nature of the job will be and salary range. Thanks?
hi u mean u v done d second intview?wen wz dt?well,I wrote d test,passed,had my firs intvw bt wz nt called for second intvw.ppl r schedule for second intvw on tuesday.so wen did u do ur first intvw nd second?

1 Like

Re: Marketing Associate For Wema Bank by amadex(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Word of advice::: As long as u dnt Av any job 4 nw, my dear broda dnt b discouraged just pray 2 God 2 bless ur handwork and income..... It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketing Associate For Wema Bank by wetdspace(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Great opportunities await those who invest wisely.
Invest by buying lands in Ibadan and Eleko Lagos,
A peaceful and affordable land that will make you an asset owner......believe you can own part of it, and set your mind to have it now.........
Call 07038212206 for more info.
Cheers.!

Since you simply want a change, now its time for you to change your padlocks and your toothpaste carrier, by ordering for your TOOTHPASTE DISPENSER AND SECURITY ALARM PADLOCKS today. It comes with a year warranty and you can also order in bulk as well......
See, good things are made just for you.!
Call 07038212206 for more info.

Also earn extra income by selling and distributing AHEITU ADAMS BITTERS, its a product from Ghana that has a lot of vitamins and nutrients to cure some well known diseases.
Don't stay at home doing nothing, make some money while you heal someone today.
Call the same No... 07038212206
Xxo
Re: Marketing Associate For Wema Bank by deeone10: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2015
@samik the first test was two weeks ago (Tuesday) and the second one was at wema bank ojota last week Friday. Thank u all
Re: Marketing Associate For Wema Bank by mickeysylva: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pls any1 who wld like to update me on the roles of marketing associate in wema bank . Jst got an invite for pre-assessment interview.
Re: Marketing Associate For Wema Bank by ruthieo(f): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Please I need information about wema bank marketing associate
Thanks
Re: Marketing Associate For Wema Bank by Seunfunmitoons: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2023
Does anyone have update about wema bank marketing associates role. I was interviewed for the role on 1st of December 2022, and I am so sure it went well. If you have any info please update me, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Banking Graduate(2.1)(3.8). Urgent Plss!!!b!! / Bpsolutions Called For Credentials / Opera Is Hiring For Olist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.