Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? (47795 Views)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by EbirichBen(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2015
I will go HOME and wait for Her to RETURN. Period

1 Like

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by mcdokwe(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2015
afolag:
take those shoes home to wait for ur daughter. .....its a case to settle at home.

You deserve a kiss for that intelligent answer.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Organize boys in d area, bash d door open and giv d son of a beeech d beatin of his life
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Zaikon(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Dias no embarasment issue . Just pack d shoe home den wait til she comes back BUT DNT 4GET #APRIL IS AROUND THE CORNER.

1 Like

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by onyi4edu(f): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Will pick her shoes and go home, that's my only evidence. When she gets home we will go into a serious discussion after which her punishment follows

Besides that, I will really pray to God to give me wisdom and direction on how to tackle her; we all know how teenage girls of these days behave and think
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Akinz0126(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2015
Ile lapoti joko de di.Meaning stood await the ass@home.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Olypeppy(f): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2015
Funny comments...my kind of mum won't go there ...lie lie.she go wait for u come midnight...
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2015
Na wa for the OP ooo

Embarass wetin

See .. If you like...sitdon dey look...
U no even sure say na relationship or na rape, you wan dey peep ... R u mad?

If i dont break down that door, call me stoopid

1 Like

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by free2ryhme: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2015
lofty900:
You heard that your teenage daughter is in a man's house, as a mother/father you rush down in panic to the place, only to find the door locked.

You try to peep inside, no way.

You try to call her phone but it's switched off. The only proof u have is her shoes that are in front of the guy's house!

As a smart parent, how will you handle this delicate issue without embarrassing yourself ?

put mat and sleep at the door waiting for them to finish their enjoyment
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by codedguy1(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2015
kilokeys:
bang at the door like crazy...

there is no way a Man would hear the mother of his babe wailing at the door and still keep his er.ction..

e go faint..
lol.

The man or the erect.ion?
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by tolexy007(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2015
break d door with sledge hammmer, beat d hell out dat daughter and dat man, if possible bite d man well well ( ge je daa daa)....who cares about embarrasment.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by justmag(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2015
afolag:
take those shoes home to wait for ur daughter. .....its a case to settle at home.

spoken like a true african parent or experienced full time son or daughter.. Lol.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Odunharry(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2015
women are over protective I swear.. see many of them saying they will pull down the door

2 Likes

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by justmag(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2015
I will slam all doors and scream FIRE! FIRE!! FIRE!!! and watch her run out. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2015
wait till they are tru then wen she comes out i will quietly take her home,but what will happen next she would tell d stories to her children n grandchildren

2 Likes

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by justmag(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I will break down that house! angry
bkus if I say mah go call police or neighbors, the man fit do anything to my daughter!

You! You of all people!! You know darn well you shouldn't be complaining! That's if your daughter is over 18. angry
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by ybalogs(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2015
phabuloz:
R naija modas no go mind to embarrass demself. Like say dem bin no d do am
why take the risk when you can avoid it by just breaking down that door and dragging your daughter by her ear.leaving her to complete the fuckery could lead to loads of mishaps faaaa

1 Like

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by mightycrown1(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2015
[size=16pt]FOR YOU TO HAVE DISCOVERED THAT THE SHOE AT THE DOOR STEP IS HERS AND CERTAIN THAT SHE IS INSIDE THE GUY'S ROOM; AND THERE WAS NO CRY OR SCREAM SHOWS THAT IT DOES NOT STARTED THAT DAY. GOING BY THESE YOU JUST NEED TO GO HOME AND WAIT FOR HER TO COME HOME. WHY BECAUSE, WHEN YOU MIGHT HAVE PREVENTED THE ACT FROM HAPPENING YOU DIDNT AND ONLY THING YOU CAN DO NOW IS TO CORRECT/ADVISE HER AND LET HER KNOW THE EFFECT OF HER ACTION AT HER AGE. SHOUTING OR KNOCKING HARD AT THE DOOR IS IMMATERIAL BUT CREATION OF SCENE AND NEITHER CAN THAT PREVENT ANYTHING. WHO KNOWS IF THEY ARE NOT ON THIRD ROUND.[/size]

[size=17pt]MEANWHILE DONT WASTE YOU VOTE
VOTE GMB[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by anonimi: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2015
If teenage means under 18, then you can tell the guy loud enough that he is a CRIMINAL and you will ensure he is dealt with accordingly.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2015
Just start singing soulful and sorrowful native mothering songs @ the top of ur lungs...she would dash out furiously crying...
PS-try first nd give testimony later...

1 Like

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2015
justmag:

You! You of all people!! You know darn well you shouldn't be complaining! That's if your daughter is over 18. angry
mtchheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/b]NONSENSE[/b]
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by clem2love(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2015
to all who made comment you will that. abeg reserve your power for better things.

after banging the door the door open and you discover your child or girl is not there what happen?

to safe yourself from been mock. 2 things involve

1 wait
2 if you can wait take the shoe home

that att.

what will be will be

That is my advices
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2015
At the moment I will do nothing, just walk home. The issues will be settled at home.

The girl have alot of questions to answer.

But what if eventually, the said girl wasn't your daughter and you have embrassment yourself already.

As a sharp dude, I will make a mark on the slippers and walk away, if eventually it's truly my daughter, there are many ways to kill a rat.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Icekyng: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]No matter her age, since they aren't married yet, u will now lock my daughter in your house abi? When i can see her shoes outside, issokay.smiley

Thunder ⚡ wey go fire u that day, na newly made. angry

And as for the pikin mata, i reserve my judgment.
[/size]
Lol u neva born am, u don dy plan hw u go take handle her grin
LewisO:
[size=15pt]No matter her age, since they aren't married yet, u will now lock my daughter in your house abi? When i can see her shoes outside, issokay.smiley

Thunder ⚡ wey go fire u that day, na newly made. angry

And as for the pikin mata, i reserve my judgment.
[/size]
Lol u neva born am, u don dy plan hw u go take handle her
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Icekyng: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2015
justmag:
I will slam all doors and scream FIRE! FIRE!! FIRE!!! and watch her run out. grin
Lol and if she comes out nko
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2015
lofty900:
You heard that your teenage daughter is in a man's house, as a mother/father you rush down in panic to the place, only to find the door locked.

You try to peep inside, no way.

You try to call her phone but it's switched off. The only proof u have is her shoes that are in front of the guy's house!

As a smart parent, how will you handle this delicate issue without embarrassing yourself ?

as it comes to your family and your own blood theres no such thing as embarrassment ! i would call the police.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Icekyng: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2015
Lol won fe ku laleyi niyen Lol won fe ku laleyi niyen
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2015
OP na from nollywood yu copy this one? anyhow sha, my children would be well brought up, I would be able to trust their every action, just the way my parents trust mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family / what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock? / Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.