Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Alcohol And Prayer!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alcohol And Prayer!! (403 Views)

Day 22 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / DAY 1 Meditations And Prayers: MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alcohol And Prayer!! by daben1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
I went out this evening with my guys and after some bottles this thought came to my mind, God say He'll answer us when we pray and on several occasions i've heard some testimonies about how people eat poison without dying(because they prayed over the poisoned food)... So, what if you're in the bar drinking and suddenly you became pressed and while you're away to ease yourself and someone poisoned you drink(God forbid), and when you return you just feel like to pray and 'cover' the drink with the blood of Jesus, will that kinda prayer be answered?

(I'm open to critics)!!
Re: Alcohol And Prayer!! by Mattpopson101: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why The Prince Of Peace Is Not Happy With Nigerian Christian Leaders / Jehovahs Witnesses The Light Is Getting Brighter / A Thorn In The Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.