Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo (15242 Views)

The Meaninglessness Of Human Existence And The Immortality Of Religion. / Atheists Come And See: The Most Powerful Argument For The Existence Of God / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by musicwriter(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
ghostofsparta:
If there's one thing any skeptic is correct about regarding these mumbo-jumbo of ours, it's the fact no video has ever been made on these claims which is why I am willing to make video but there's another challenge that comes with making videos on these claims. One is the possible dismissal of it contents as not properly carried out under scientific-approved condition, secondly is the sociocultural attitude peculiar among people of foreign countries who quickly take pictures and videos of anything happening in the immediate environment, but not Nigerians, for instance I have asked myself why haven't none of those who bear witness to happenings that are supernatural video-recorded one at least, I came to the conclusion that not only does it not occur to them, but also because of the possibility of the fright and dread that overwhelms an onlooker who has a smartphone in his pocket upon seeing something as baffling and stupefying as a raving masquerade vanishing and re-appearing in the public would be to dumbfounded to bring it out and start video-shooting. I don't know if you are a Nigerian or not, but I can tell you that it will never occur to any Nigerian who upon bearing witness to an incident where someone is repeatedly shot at but only for the bullets refusal to hit the subject will bring out a phone/video camera to start recording it. There this sort of response folks residing in other countries exhibit towards public occurrences that Nigerians don't have. A Nigerian care less to video-shoot a cat prancing across an highway road with cars speeding by without getting hit, but a foreigner will make sure he/she captures that once-in-a-life time event of a stupid cat because he/she knows such a video will make some people's day on YouTube. But we don't think like that here.

One of the other two challenges will be offered to Pr0ton below

Yes scientific however not in a logical but metaphysical sense.

The same goes with it.
First of all, it's not mine. It's the world's but best articulated by certain ethnicity throughout the world, some have their lost or eroded while others still have their intact till today. As for it to bear theories, I believe with proper scientific researches and investigations conducted upon certain of them, theories, rules and laws can be deduced. This is the position I insert myself. I am a loner in this field of interest i.e. Yoruban metaphysics. I have a completely different view concerning our ancestral believe system including the deistic and the so-believed paranormal part of it within which centuries of esoteric knowledge capable of yielding observable event that can be deemed supernatural are embodied.
I'd prefer a skeptic residing here in Nigeria to show up for a demonstration rather than recording a video that can be easily discredited as altered with special effect software. However, if you are still open for a challenge, here's what can be done...a webcam to webcam connection is set up wherein you show the juju performer at my end an handkerchief or glass bottle to which live and direct you will observe how the handkerchief or glass-bottle is affected remotely. If you agree to this, then the next thing is for you and I to stipulate and agree upon a protocol, terms and condition that translates to either a failure or success.

No, you do not owe anybody any video proof because quantum physics is now beginning to understand some of the claims you and @folykaze had made. Anybody in doubts let them go and read up latest testimonials in quantum physics. If you practice extreme science the line between spirituality and science gets blurred (science world have been hiding this information for ages after the death of people like Isaac Newton). Scientific method is not the only way to understand or prove reality!. They exist other ways and those in the know know it. So, what you're talking about do not need science to prove it because it's in parallel and on a world of it's own, and just like science is trying to understand reality with it's own model.

Watch the video below, it's the most modern explanation by a quantum physicist about the nature of reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwT2_dovG9M

For more videos/information, go to youtube and type Quantum Physics and Nature Of Reality (find those that espouse this view). Anybody who believes the physical is all that exists is just a baby because the people that invented science never said the physical were all that exist.

Main street science do not want to come clean that science is not the only way of proving reality. Fortunately, it's increasing coming to light science isn't. The line between science and spirituality is just thin. Actually, extreme REAL scientists like Isaac Newton saw science this way all along.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by kimco(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
blym4real:

Am sure you have never come in contact with those yahoo guys or even live around them.
Ask any lautech student they will shed more light to it.
It not only women that are victims.

I have friends that do that. Also jux because men are also scamed doesn't mean the same logic doesn't apply. I'm sure if u watch the series " hutsle" u'll be screaming "juju, na juju bi dat" at the tv throughout.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by kimco(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
musicwriter:

No, you do not owe anybody any video proof because quantum physics is now beginning to understand some of the claims you and @folykaze had made. Anybody in doubts let them go and read up latest testimonials in quantum physics. If you practice extreme science the line between spirituality and science gets blurred (science world have been hiding this information for ages after the death of people like Isaac Newton). Science is not the only way to understand or perceive reality!. So, what you're talking about do not need science to prove it because it's in parallel and on a world of it's own trying to understand reality with it's own model of proving things.

Watch the video below, it's the most modern explanation by a quantum physicist about the nature of reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwT2_dovG9M

For more videos/information, go to youtube and type Quantum Physics and Nature Of Reality (find those that espouse this view). Anybody who believes the physical is all that exists is just a baby because the people that invented science never said the physical were all that exist.

Main street science do not want to come clean that science is not the only way of proving reality. Fortunately, it's increasing coming to light science isn't. The line between science and spirituality is just thin. Actually, extreme REAL scientists like Isaac Newton saw science this way all along.

Thank u
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by blym4real: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
kimco:

I have friends that do that. Also jux because men are also scamed doesn't mean the same logic doesn't apply. I'm sure if u watch the series " hutsle" u'll be screaming "juju, na juju bi dat" at the tv throughout.
I understand you, yes it not every scam that involves magic.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
kimco:

Don't be like dat. The burden of truth lies with those who claim it potency not those who deny it. I believe in juju ( in some cases) however I too haven't seen it in action. I'd like a video atleast to wet my appetite. How about a video of the juju taking out one acre of land and making it float in the air. Shouldn't be so hard.

You want a prove online? This is funny.

The person that made the claim has agreed to prove it and only out there. He offered condition like providning coverage equipments if you need to have a video record.

Dude if you really want to deel taste of this, you know what to do.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
kimco:

The money ritual I also really want to know cos there is one village in the western part of Ghana known for beheading strangers for money and they do become very rich. So I too want the atheist to explain dat.

Please remember that 'atheist' is not synonymous with 'myth buster'. As far as I know, a lot of ritual killers deal in organ trafficking and drugs. Some practice rituals (which I don't believe have any effect) along side with these.

In countries where actual investigations are carried out, beheadings and such killings are usually drug/gang related, ie, might be a member of a rival gang or a snitch. Other mutilations are done for sale of organs. I don't know people make money from beheading complete strangers though(you can't sell someone's brain...or can you?).

In Nigeria/Ghana, these sorta cases are rarely investigated so no one really knows for sure and there's no need to jump to any conclusions on either side.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
musicwriter:

No, you do not owe anybody any video proof because -quantum physics is now beginning to understand some of the claims you and @folykaze had made. Anybody in doubts let them go and read up latest testimonials in quantum physics. If you practice extreme science the -line between spirituality and science gets blurred -(science world have been hiding this information for ages after the death of people like Isaac Newton). -Scientific method is not the only way to understand or prove reality!. They exist other ways and those in the know know it. So, what you're talking about do not need science to prove it because it's in parallel and on a world of it's own, and just like science is trying to understand reality with it's own model.

-Anybody who believes the physical is all that exists is just a baby because the people that invented science never said the physical were all that exist.

-Which claims? Definately not gbekude or oyeku.

-I don't know why you're equating quantum physics to spirituality. You can draw parallels but they are two different fields altogether.

-Newton was the father of classical physics and knew close to nothing about quantum physics. It's relatively new so no need for the conspiracy thingy.

-It is the most reliable

-If by those who invented science, you mean Newton, then you're right, but that remains an opinion and opinions are irrelevant in science. I'm not denying the existence of the spiritual, I'm only saying it's not possible to prove it either. Everything covered in quantum physics, from string theory to quantum fields fall under physical. The statue of Buddha and the spooky music doesn't make QP any less physical or slightly 'spiritual'.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by dalaman: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Oh Ghost. Did you tell this guy you are initiated to Osanyin cult and know how to build Osanyin?

And you wonder what, this guy is asking you to bring it here. How can one put something to a test without contact? How do we test efficancy of something on internet? They want you to come with a video so as to argue it is editted or manipulated to look like fact given evidence. The world is crazy.

OP, NO lot words. You guys have been challenged. Can you come out, have a conversation with Osanyin and prove it voice is from outside of it?

I just want to get to the truth of the matter. I am very very interested in the claim of the supernatural or African juju. I really want to test its effectiveness and see how true it is. I don't want any claims and counter claims. All i want is to see it at work because I am really interested in it. You guys are the ones making the claim so the burden of proof is on you guys. I just want to make this very simple for us. I asked you to tell me what exactly the Osanyi doll does but ghostofsparta came and answered. He said the Osanyi communicates and makes predictions. I Google Osanyi and a topic came up on nairaland where I saw you claim that the Osanyi doll is a form of artificial intelligence in your discussion with other members.

I want to give you guys a simple task. Since you are making positive claims about Osanyi which I do not believe or agree with , it is then up to you to prove your assertion. I want you and ghostofsparta to prove your case. I will give you guys a task to perform with the Osanyi and tell us the results here, if the Osanyi is real and true as you guys claim then you should be able to do this and prove we the skeptics wrong.

Here is a little preamble.

There is a guy in the United states called Nate Silver. He owns the FiveThirtyEight which a polling aggregation website. He is a statistician and pollster who takes polls and predicts the out come of election results in the united states. He does his polling and uses his statistics model to accurately predict the outcomes of elections in the United States. He very accurately predicted the 2012 USA presidential elections using his statistical model. For example he correctly predicted 36 of out the 37 governorship elections in the USA that took place in 2012. He used his model to accurately and perfectly predict not just the winner of the Presidential election but he correctly predicted the winner in each of the 50 states and the percentage of votes they will get. he accurately predicted the percentage of votes that President Obama will win and that of his rival Mitt Romney. He uses his statistical models to accurately predict election results. He is one of the most reliable pollsters in the USA. He isn't alone, there are other reputable Pollsters in the USA like Thomas Rasmussen, Drew Linzer, and Simon Jackman. These guys use their statistical models with the aid of computers to make very accurate election predictions.

Here is what I want you guys to do, since ghostofsparta claimed that Osanyin can not only talk but also tell me about future events like when my girl friend is going to come and visit me or if some kind danger is approaching me. I will like you guys to go and meet up the Osanyi doll or Osanyi priest and tell him to predict the out come of the 2015 Nigerian governorship elections in 12 states which I will list below. The Osanyi doll should tell you the party that will win and also the percentage of votes that each candidate will get in the votes that will be cast in the 12 states below.

1. Plateau state
2. Kaduna state
3. Rivers state
4. Ogun state
5. Adamawa state
6. Imo state
7. Lagos state
8. Taraba state
9. Kwara state
10.Benue state
11. Nassarawa state
12. Oyo state

The Osanyi should also predict who will win the presidential elections between President Jonathan and General Buhari .The doll should also predict and tell us the correct percentage of votes each of the presidential candidates will get from the votes that will be cast.

If you guys are serious and truly believe in what you are saying and not just making noise for noise making sake, then you guys should take this challenge and tell us about the predictions the Osanyin doll (which you called an artificial intelligence ) will make. If the dolls predictions come out to be accurate like that of Nate Silver and other pollsters in the USA then we will have no choice but to believe you. You have from now till March 26th to tell us about the predictions of the doll. Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
dalaman:

I just want to get to the truth of the matter. I am very very interested in the claim of the supernatural or African juju. I really want to tst its effectiveness and see how true it is. I don't want any claims and counter claims. All i want is to see it at work because I am really interested in it. You guys are the ones making the claim so the burden of proof is on you guys. I just want to make this very simple for us. I asked you to tell me what exactly the Osanyi doll does but ghostofsparta came and answered. He said the Osanyi communicates and makes predictions. I Google Osanyi and a topic came up on nairaland where I say you claim that the Osanyi doll is a form of artificial intelligence in your disccusion with other members.

I want to give you guys a simple task. Since you are making positive claims Osanyi which I do not believe or agree with , it is then up to you to prove your assertion. I want you and ghostofsparta to prove your case. I will give you guys a task to perform with the Osanyi and tell us the results here, if the Osanyi is real and true as you guys claim then you should be able to do this and prove we the skeptic wrong.

Here is a little preamble.

There is a guy in the United states called Nate Silver. He owns the FiveThirtyEight which a polling aggregation website. He is a statistician and pollster who takes polls and predicts the out come of election results in the united states. He does his polling and uses his statistics model to accurately predict the outcomes of elections in the United States. He very accurately predicted the 2012 USA presidential elections using his statistical model. For example he correctly predicted 36 of out the 37 governorship elections in the USA that took place in 2012. He used his model to accurately and perfectly predict not just the winner of the Presidential election but he correctly predicted the winner in each of the 50 states and the percentage of votes they will get. he accurately predicted the percentage of votes that President Obama will win and that of his rival Mitt Romney. He uses his statistical models to accurately predict election results. He is one of the most reliable pollsters in the USA. He isn't alone, there are other reputable Pollsters in the USA like Thomas Rasmussen, Drew Linzer, and Simon Jackman. These guys use their statistical models with the aid of computers to make very accurate election predictions.

Here is what I want you guys to do, since ghostofsparta claimed that Osanyin can not only talk but also tell me about future events like when my girl friend is going to come and visit me or if some kind danger is approaching me. I will like you guys to go and meet up and Osanyi doll or Osanyi priest and tell him to predict the out come of the 2015 Nigerian governorship elections in 12 states which I will list below. The Osanyi doll should tell you the party that will win and also the percentage of votes that each candidate will get in the votes that will be cast in the 12 states below.

1. Plateau state
2. Kaduna state
3. Rivers state
4. Ogun state
5. Adamawa state
6. Imo state
7. Lagos state
8. Taraba state
9. Kwara state
10.Benue state
11. Nassarawa state
12. Oyo state

The Osanyi should also predict who will win the presidential elections between President Jonathan and General Buhari .The dolls should also predict and tell us the correct percentage of votes each of the presidential candidates will get from the votes that will be cast.

If you guys are serious and truly believe in what you are saying and not just making noise for noise making sake, then you guys should take this challenge and tell us about the predictions the Osanyin doll (which you called an artificial intelligence ) will make. If the dolls predictions come out to be accurate like that of Nate Silver and other pollsters in the USA then we will have no choice but to believe you. You have from now till March 26th to tell us about the predictions of the doll. Thank you.

Are you writing a textbook or what?

You want to test efficancy of a thing on internet?

You aint serious yet.

Next
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by musicwriter(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
DProDG:

-Which claims? Definately not gbekude or oyeku.

-I don't know why you're equating quantum physics to spirituality. You can draw parallels but they are two different fields altogether.

-Newton was the father of classical physics and knew close to nothing about quantum physics. It's relatively new so no need for the conspiracy thingy.

-It is the most reliable

-If by those who invented science, you mean Newton, then you're right, but that remains an opinion and opinions are irrelevant in science. I'm not denying the existence of the spiritual, I'm only saying it's not possible to prove it either. Everything covered in quantum physics, from string theory to quantum fields fall under physical. The statue of Buddha and the spooky music doesn't make QP any less physical or slightly 'spiritual'.

If you believe in spirituality then this argument is unnecessary.

And the claim is that quantum physics is beginning to understand that not everything could be proved scientifically.

Yes, QP is in parallel with spirituality and I stated it there. While science uses experiments, observations to prove reality but spirituality have other means of reaching the same conclusion.

Yes, the inventors of science were theists.........FACT.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by dalaman: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
FOLYKAZE:

Are you writing a textbook or what?

You want to test efficancy of a thing on internet?

You aint serious yet.

Next

I knew it will be noise making as usual. You claim you have an artificial intelligence doll that can make predictions. You have been told to put your foot where your mouth is and all you can do is run away. When skeptics call your bluff you begin to complain. This challenge is very straight forward. Take it and shut us all up once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
dalaman:
[color=#770077][/color]

I knew it will be noise making as usual. You claim you have an artificial intelligence doll that can make predictions. You have been told to put your foot where your mouth is and all you can do is run away. When skeptics call your bluff you begin to complain. This challenge is very straight forward. Take it and shut us all up once and for all.

Liar you are.

Where did I say I have Osanyin?

If you really want to test efficancy of something, you dont do that on the internet.

Yes I have challenged many atheist here. I didnt come here because I think this is what Osanyin should be but because I had first hand experience with it. I conversed with it in a heart to heart talk. We chat about many things not at a sitting but many times. I asked questions and raised many pertinent issue about my life and philosophy to which I was answered. I didnt do this on the internet, I heard about Osanyin from people and I got one because I want to know it. I didnt ask those that inform me about it that they should provide photo or video or provide for us a video chat. It is not harming me so why should I be scared of gettng my fact?

So if I tell you here that I can cook a delicious soup here, will you ask me to post the video here so that you can buttress my claim? This would make you sound foolish. Real men that are concern about my stuff would meet me and I will cook for him.

For your info, I dont have Osanyin. I did my investigations with my time and money and found out this things are truth. If you are really interested, get your lazy a ss and do your own counter investigation. I can be of help if you are scare of going into shrine or give you directions so you get your first experience by yourself.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by dalaman: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Liar you are.

Where did I say I have Osanyin?

If you really want to test efficancy of something, you dont do that on the internet.

Yes I have challenged many atheist here. I didnt come here because I think this is what Osanyin should be but because I had first hand experience with it. I conversed with it in a heart to heart talk. We chat about many things not at a sitting but many times. I asked questions and raised many pertinent issue about my life and philosophy to which I was answered. I didnt do this on the internet, I heard about Osanyin from people and I got one because I want to know it. I didnt ask those that inform me about it that they should provide photo or video or provide for us a video chat. It is not harming me so why should I be scared of gettng my fact?

So if I tell you here that I can cook a delicious soup here, will you ask me to post the video here so that you can buttress my claim? This would make you sound foolish. Real men that are concern about my stuff would meet me and I will cook for him.

For your info, I dont have Osanyin. I did my investigations with my time and money and found out this things are truth. If you are really interested, get your lazy a ss and do your own counter investigation. I can be of help if you are scare of going into shrine or give you directions so you get your first experience by yourself.

Why are you all worked up? I apologize for saying you have one. It was all a mix up, wanted saying you know a doll but mistakenly wrote you own one, but let us not dwell on that. If you truly know an Osayin and you claim to have had a chat with one, why not just go there chat with one and tell the doll to give you the election predictions that I outlined. Ghostofsparta should also take this challenge because he was more assertive than you. I don't need to do any investigation, I have given you a simple task, if you want me to take you seriously you should take up the challenge instead of bringing excuses. Osanyi chats with people and make predictions, if that is true it should predict the election outcome of the states I listed and the Presidential elections as well. It shouldn't be a difficult task for you. The burden of proof is on you not me, since you are the one making the claim.Take the challenge and prove that you aren't just making noise as usual.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
dalaman:

Why are you all worked up? I apologize for saying you have one. It was all a mix up, wanted saying you know a doll but mistakenly wrote you own one, but let us not dwell on that. If you truly know an Osayin and you claim to have had a chat with one, why not just go there chat with one and tell the doll to give you the election predictions that I outlined. Ghostofsparta should also take this challenge because he was more assertive than you. I don't need to do any investigation, I have given you a simple task, if you want me to take you seriously you should take up the challenge instead of bringing excuses. Osanyi chats with people and make predictions, if that is true it should predict the election outcome of the states I listed and the Presidential elections as well. It shouldn't be a difficult task for you. The burden of proof is on you not me, since you are the one making the claim.Take the challenge and prove that you aren't just making noise as usual.

Apology accepted.

Ya I understand where you are driving at. You have a point there which I agree with.

But lets look at this way, are you not ask to consult Osanyin but on behalf of who? Himself or you?

Why dont you guy do this together?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by dalaman: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Apology accepted.

Ya I understand where you are driving at. You have a point there which I agree with.

But lets look at this way, are you not ask to consult Osanyin but on behalf of who? Himself or you?

Why dont you guy do this together?

Ghostofsparta said I have to be initiated into the Osanyi, I wouldn't want to do that. I just want us to test the effectiveness of the doll and the truth of the matter. That is all I want. You know where the doll is, you also have had a conversation with the doll as you said. Ghostofsparta claimed that the doll makes accurate predictions, you also claim the doll is an artificial intelligence doll. It should be able to accurately predict the election result of the states I listed and also the presidential election results if it is true. Go meet the doll and ask it to use what ever model it has and make its predictions. Publish it's predictions here for us all to see, when the final results of the election is published by INEC , we will compare and see, if it tally's then you have gotten a convert. It is that simple.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
dalaman:

Ghostofsparta said I have to be initiated into the Osanyi, I wouldn't want to do that. I just want us to test the effectiveness of the doll and the truth of the matter. That is all I want. You know where the doll is, you also have had a conversation with the doll as you said. Ghostofsparta claimed that the doll makes accurate predictions, you also claim the doll is an artificial intelligence doll. It should be able to accurately predict the election result of the states I listed and also the presidential election results if it is true. Go meet the doll and ask it to use what ever model it has and make its predictions. Publish it's predictions here for us all to see, when the final results of the election is published by INEC , we will compare and see, if it tally's then you have gotten a convert. It is that simple.

I will pick this up.

Only if Ghostofsparta gives me a go ahead.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by dalaman: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I will pick this up.

Only if Ghostofsparta gives me a go ahead.

Ok, Thank you

Ghostofsparta, you have been given a challenge, take it up or allow FOLYKAZE to take it up. You should do this, lets end this he said she said once and for all. This isn't a difficult task.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
dalaman:

Ok, Thank you

Ghostofsparta, you have been given a challenge, take it up or allow FOLYKAZE to take it up. You should do this, lets end this he said she said once and for all. This isn't a difficult task.

Na pen.is I get bros. Lol.

Ghostofsparta pls let me do this. We need to put all this lot of talk and talk to a walk. At this we can arrive at something.

OP, I will do this at my convinent time cuz I wouldnt want it to conflict with my work. So I will choose between wed and sat days.

Also, this only has to do with mar 28 presidential result. Nothing more, nothing less.

Deal?

@ Ghost, you have the rest.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by dalaman: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Na pen.is I get bros. Lol.

Ghostofsparta pls let me do this. We need to put all this lot of talk and talk to a walk. At this we can arrive at something.

OP, I will do this at my convinent time cuz I wouldnt want it to conflict with my work. So I will choose between wed and sat days.

Also, this only has to do with mar 28 presidential result. Nothing more, nothing less.

Deal?

@ Ghost, you have the rest.

Why March 28 alone please? Humans are using statistical model to accurately predict the election results of 36 out of 37 states in the USA, why can't the Osanyi do same with just 12 states in Nigeria? I want us to be as accurate as possible. The presidential elections alone will not do because it is just one election. The margin of error is very low. Hope you understand what I am saying? I am an open minded skeptic that is only interested in the truth of the matter.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
dalaman:

Why March 28 alone please? Humans are using statistical model to accurately predict the election results of 36 out of 37 states in the USA, why can't the Osanyi do same with just 12 states in Nigeria? I want us to be as accurate as possible. The presidential elections alone will not do because it is just one election. The margin of error is very low. Hope you understand what I am saying? I am an open minded skeptic that is only interested in the truth of the matter.

From a possible winner to statistical model from 12 states again?

I am not sure I can do that. What is statistical model in yoruba? How am I going to express myself when this is suppose to be done in Yoruba language? You mean I should tell the consultant that I want statistical model from 12 states for this election. And you want an illierate priest to understand me or embarrass myself?

No no. It is winner or nothing on presidential election. Or we agree on something else. A very cruical and personal issue with which you would judge the outcome by yourself.

Yoruba spirituality is mostly importantly about inner self.

I did something like this with a self acclaimed Olokun priest. I provided my informations and asked him to tell me something. The self acclaimed priest bears Highpriest here on nairaland. People who are constant here knows him. And at the end, I flood him risking my identity. Thanks to the tsunami that hit nairaland, my info was flushed away. I am referring to make you know that I have risked it too.

What ya say?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by dalaman: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

From a possible winner to statistical model from 12 states again?

I am not sure I can do that. What is statistical model in yoruba? How am I going to express myself when this is suppose to be done in Yoruba language? You mean I should tell the consultant that I want statistical model from 12 states for this election. And you want an illierate priest to understand me or embarrass myself?

No no. It is winner or nothing on presidential election. Or we agree on something else. A very cruical and personal issue with which you would judge the outcome by yourself.

Yoruba spirituality is mostly importantly about inner self.

I did something like this with a self acclaimed Olokun priest. I provided my informations and asked him to tell me something. The self acclaimed priest bears Highpriest here on nairaland. People who are constant here knows him. And at the end, I flood him risking my identity. Thanks to the tsunami that hit nairaland, my info was flushed away. I am referring to make you know that I have risked it too.

What ya say?

I just gave the statistical model as an example others like Nate Silver use to make accurate predictions. I just want the priest to simply tell us which party will win the elections in the 12 states I listed as well as the presidential elections. Something that is very convincing and can not be attributed to luck or fluke.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
dalaman:

I just gave the statistical model as an example others lime Nate Silver use to make accurate predictions. I just want the priest to simply tell us which party will win the elections in the 12 states I listed as well as the presidential elections. Something that is very convincing and can not be attributed to luck or fluke.

Ya I agree to take this but the stand is not and very shaky. Electoral prediction can be done without employing any spiritual process. Shifting the post to statistical model, each state result and general electoral outcome is giving the issue a resounding ground. And when results are out, it cant convince you cuz you and I know that I could do this without employing any Osanyin.

I dont know who you are. I dont know anything about you except this moniker. So come with issue that can outrightly convince you. Provide a very crucial issue which you personally say speak of and make judgement. Actually people would ask you if it is truth, and the answer is yours.

Electoral result can be easily dismissed. When you affirm the issue you brought if personal and convincing enough, you can speak for it and would be difficult to doubt.

What ya say?
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by dalaman: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Ya I agree to take this but the stand is not and very shaky. Electoral prediction can be done without employing any spiritual process. Shifting the post to statistical model, each state result and general electoral outcome is giving the issue a resounding ground. And when results are out, it cant convince you cuz you and I know that I could do this without employing any Osanyin.

I dont know who you are. I dont know anything about you except this moniker. So come with issue that can outrightly convince you. Provide a very crucial issue which you personally say speak of and make judgement. Actually people would ask you if it is truth, and the answer is yours.

Electoral result can be easily dismissed. When you affirm the issue you brought if personal and convincing enough, you can speak for it and would be difficult to doubt.

What ya say?

The election result prediction is clear cut for me and will do for me. I will like you to give me an example of the second option you brought. Thanks.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by ghostofsparta(m): 1:02am On Mar 15, 2015
dalaman:

First of all I am amazed at how FOLYKAZE could have fell for the trap laid down by dalaman to whom I have never claimed OSAYIN to be a prophesying medium, I haven't used the words; 'accurate', 'predictions', 'doll'.

OSAYIN in the general sense one of the 400 deities of the Yoruban pantheon. It has its own unique qualities which differs from other IRUNMOLE and ORISHAS. FOLYKAZE has and is only expressing a distinct aspect of OSAYIN which is this communicative aspect of it. OSAYIN is far beyond that. OSAYIN to the best of my limited knowledge on Yoruba ancestral believe system, is the deity presiding over the physical, metaphysical, chemical properties, uses, application of all plants, leaves, roots and herbs.

It is great mistake on the part of FOLYKASE to haves sustained this communicative aspect of OSAYIN which can be easily dismissed as some sort of sound projection (internal voice system or ventriloquy) hence this ludicrous test. The girlfriend talk I stated happened to one young Yoruba male who's so much grounded in Yoruba traditional methods who has the major deities in his household including OSAYIN (definitely of a particular config) who from what I am told and from which, I deduced...[it] can sense things that is already happening but about to be experienced by the person[him] to which that particular OSAYIN config is assigned to. It's quite hard to explain this but it does nothing close to prediction. Nevertheless, I wouldn't know if OSAYIN can predict things because I am not an OSAYIN devotee or specialist (though I am interested in OSAYIN just like I am eager to learn about all the 400 IRUNMOLEs) but I know IFA oracular divination is appropriate for certain types of predictions. FOLYKAZE haven't you heard of those who have attempted to exploit OSAYIN by tasking it to obtain baba-ijebu winning numbers? I learned they said it gave up because it is a common knowledge that baba ijebu has secured his lotto system metaphysically too.

Nevertheless, I will ask you not to go ahead with it because I don't think prophesying of future event is what a bi-communication-configured OSAYIN is meant for. If you want to prove OSAYIN to anyone here, invite him to an OSAYIN place and let him himself do the communication to test for himself. And if you're 100% sure you can do what you claimed on OSAYIN, go ahead, you don't need me to give approval. And @dalaman, don't get me wrong...you don't need to be initiated to have a session with OSAYIN. Initiation is only required to be let into it mysteries despite I don't like to use the word mysteries, but you get what I mean.

As for my own test

Here is what I can do...

1. Upon the provision of certain personal information required to fulfill it, what you may call mumbo-jumbo will done remotely without meeting you such that by the time you who contends that there's no such things as the paranormal wakes up the next day, you find no hair on your body. Your location or address isn't among the three information needed for this.

2. If you are willing enough, a no-repercussion potion-based substance is offered for drink and the next morning as you wake, move outside of your house without speaking to anyone looking downward and you will see some cash meant for your spending.

If the above two challenges is too bizarre for the rational mind of you atheists, the webcam to webcam handkerchief/glassbottle challenge is still open.

Good morning.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by thoth: 6:08am On Mar 15, 2015
This is getting really interesting now.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by dalaman: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2015
ghostofsparta:

@dalaman, don't get me wrong...you don't need to be initiated to have a session with OSAYIN. Initiation is only required to be let into it mysteries despite I don't like to use the word mysteries, but you get what I mean.
As for my own test
Here is what I can do...
1. Upon the provision of certain personal information required to fulfill it, what you may call mumbo-jumbo will done remotely without meeting you such that by the time you who contends that there's no such things as the paranormal wakes up the next day, you find no hair on your body. Your location or address isn't among the three information needed for this.
2. If you are willing enough, a no-repercussion potion-based substance is offered for drink and the next morning as you wake, move outside of your house without speaking to anyone looking downward and you will see some cash meant for your spending.
If the above two challenges is too bizarre for the rational mind of you atheists, the webcam to webcam handkerchief/glassbottle challenge is still open.
Good morning.

You actually said the Osanyin can foretell future events that was why I came up with the election prediction test. It seems you don't want that.

The first option you have is very ok by me. I will go with that. I will drop my personal details to you and expect to wake up hairless the next day. Lets do this.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by ghostofsparta(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2015
dalaman:
You actually said the Osanyin can foretell future events.
Please quote where I typed so.

dalaman:

The first option you have is very ok by me. I will go with that. I will drop my personal details to you and expect to wake up hairless the next day. Lets do this.
Okay, I expect you'd go for the webcam to webcam handkerchief/bottle challenge since that would be more direct and can be video-recorded for documenting sake. If the hairless one is what it takes to convince you of paranormal forces, then let's do it. When I contact those in possession of the means to do this, I will let you know but in the meantime what will be needed for the completion of this test is your name, surname and the name of your biological mother which I will ask you to PM me when all is set. Comprende
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by kimco(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2015
DProDG:

Please remember that 'atheist' is not synonymous with 'myth buster'. As far as I know, a lot of ritual killers deal in organ trafficking and drugs. Some practice rituals (which I don't believe have any effect) along side with these.

In countries where actual investigations are carried out, beheadings and such killings are usually drug/gang related, ie, might be a member of a rival gang or a snitch. Other mutilations are done for sale of organs. I don't know people make money from beheading complete strangers though(you can't sell someone's brain...or can you?).

In Nigeria/Ghana, these sorta cases are rarely investigated so no one really knows for sure and there's no need to jump to any conclusions on either side.

well...the story of a boy (Kofi tsintoh) years ago tells me not all beheading are gang related. his uncle was responsible for this btw. in the home of the master mind, police found other heads that he was worshipping. he had a wardrobe full of money too, ryt in that room.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by kimco(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You want a prove online? This is funny.

The person that made the claim has agreed to prove it and only out there. He offered condition like providning coverage equipments if you need to have a video record.

Dude if you really want to deel taste of this, you know what to do.

not proof...jux appetizer.

okay I hear u.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by dalaman: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2015
ghostofsparta:

Please quote where I typed so.

Ok, here is it.

ghostofsparta:
@FOLYKAZE

@pr0ton @DProDG @dalaman @johnydon22
An Osayin which can be configured for all you Atheists (provided you've be initiated into the Osayin) and at your own privacy, you will be communicating with the natural intelligent one on one, for instance it may even tell you when your girlfriend is about to approach your place. It can tell you there's danger ahead of where you are going,

Okay, I expect you'd go for the webcam to webcam handkerchief/bottle challenge since that would be more direct and can be video-recorded for documenting sake. If the hairless one is what it takes to convince you of paranormal forces, then let's do it. When I contact those in possession of the means to do this, I will let you know but in the meantime what will be needed for the completion of this test is your name, surname and the name of your biological mother which I will ask you to PM me when all is set. Comprende

We can do both the web cam stuff and the hairless thing as well. I am very ready. get in touch with me when ever you are ready.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2015
dalaman:

You actually said the Osanyin can foretell future events that was why I came up with the election prediction test. It seems you don't want that.

I hope you guys will be recording. I am getting curious too.
Re: Atheist Please Educate Me On The Existence And Potency Of African Voodoo by dalaman: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
muafrika:
I hope you guys will be recording. I am getting curious too.

Yes we'll do that. We will record and display it for all to see here on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was Hitler A Christian? / Is Africa Cursed Spiritually? / "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.