Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA (34237 Views)

Ime Bishop Umoh And His Wife At AMVCA 2017 (Photo) / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2015
what do u expect? They are bunch of village artists except Tiwa. They should go and learn from Dbanj,that is why you see him performing at a world class concert across the world but Marvin are just staying local singing meaningless song e.g Dorobucci or Adaobi. Jazzy needs lecture from Dbanj.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Badgers14: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Am still looking for Johnny, I will comment later kiss
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by iwezor1(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2015
This news is a big lie
The picture u c , is when dey went commissioning the akwaibom stadium , and if u say tiwa is in uganda what's she doing in the pics then?
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Solowande(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2015
They need no long tin back

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Canme4u(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Yeah.
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by JoeCutie(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2015
Nigerians sabi SLAM ehn... embarassed
Small thing like this, "Nigerians Slam..." undecided
They can SLAM for the Universe angry
SLAMMING will soon become one of the many hustles in this country. cry
Biko they should goan get busy with their time jor. angry
#BusyBody undecided
#Slammers. undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by kevoh(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2015
raziboi:
weda De like it or not....
De don see alert GODWIN

suruwilliams:
Na the alart matters most
Right here is the real problem with Nigeria, CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY, and it cuts across all over Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by phila123(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Don Jazzy bring back dbanj

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2015
When BH Has joined Isis you are talking about one Don jazzy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by chumakk: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2015
pls go and perform on stage before you talk. those talking they didn't perform well can't even perform well on bed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by ichidodo: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2015
We guess this all be good if only they allowed just Dija sing....By the way,her "awww' song is da bomb,drives my baby gurl crazy...crazy in love with me....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by ribbit: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Except for Tuface, Asa, lagbaja, dbanj and flavour to an extent, most Nigerians artistes are pretty much wack when it comes to performing on stage. From the annoying way they lip-synch on stage everytime and breathing too hard and too fast into the mic, to their uncoordinated jumping around like stage monkey's while performing...this very much begs for reasoning if our artistes are truly professionals or just overhyped stage clowns.

We have all seen in recent times a lotta uninspiring stage performances from our so called grade a international artistes... From psquare at the glo-caf awards to wizkid forgettable performance in Kenya. Little wonder they are always sidelined when nominations for the Grammys comes around sef.

Friedplaintain
especially dbanj
That dude's performance is one of the reasons he is still famous.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by ribbit: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2015
chumakk:
pls go and perform on stage before you talk. those talking they didn't perform well can't even perform well on bed
another mediocrity celebrator.. If you want to do anything, make sure you are good at it...
They are musicians that get paid to entertain us.. If they can't entertain us, they should f...ing leave the mic and Bleep off the stage..

Nobody forced them to be entertainers.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by hucienda: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Except for Tuface, Asa, lagbaja, dbanj and flavour to an extent, most Nigerians artistes are pretty much wack when it comes to performing on stage. From the annoying way they lip-synch on stage everytime and breathing too hard and too fast into the mic, to their uncoordinated jumping around like stage monkey's while performing...this very much begs for reasoning if our artistes are truly professionals or just overhyped stage clowns.

We have all seen in recent times a lotta uninspiring stage performances from our so called grade a international artistes... From psquare at the glo-caf awards to wizkid forgettable performance in Kenya. Little wonder they are always sidelined when nominations for the Grammys comes around. If you want to be compared to the Beyoncé, Adele, jayz, Coldplay of these world, you shouldn't be caught dead churning out horrible performances like the one I watched at the AMVCA.

Friedplaintain

Well said Fried!

I'll need to cultivate more of you in the farm...

More fertiliser to your suckers! wink
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Lol..mavin arse lickers wnt like dis

Dia is diff btw recordin in d studio and stage craftmanship..

Jazzy better send ur kids to d'banj to go and learn how it's done..

Btw, wt do u expect wen d only hit track dey av is 1 ovahyped dorobulshit, d stage wil def b unorganised and rowdy..

You are right,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by IamOpemipo(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2015
iwezor1:
This news is a big lie
The picture u c , is when dey went commissioning the akwaibom stadium , and if u say tiwa is in uganda what's she doing in the pics then?

Bros u are confuse

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by chumakk: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
ribbit:
another mediocrity celebrator.. If you want to do anything, make sure you are good at it...
They are musicians that get paid to entertain us.. If they can't entertain us, they should f...ing leave the mic and Bleep off the stage..

Nobody forced them to be entertainers.
you paid them? which of their albums have you bought?
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by RICHBOI2(f): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
DON JAZZY! Is just a producer that is why he can not perform very well on stage. CC

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by kullozone(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
rahazaqa:
who do u expect? They are bunch of village artists except Tiwa. They should go and learn from Dbanj,that is why you see him performing at a world class concert across the world but Marvin are just staying local singing meaningless song e.g Dorobucci or Adaobi. Jazzy needs lecture from Dbanj.

lol
u don get opportunity to cast dem abi?
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by kay29000(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Hmm!
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by MyNameIsMyName: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2015
That's why I listen to rock music
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by iwezor1(m): 8:35am On Mar 08, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Bros u are confuse
Abeg face ur front joor... Did they tell u I didn't know , knew people like u would quote me
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2015
I wonder what people would say about Tuface/Lola Rae performance if Mavin's could be considered drab..
Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by ribbit: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2015
chumakk:
you paid them? which of their albums have you bought?
I cant pay my hard earned money to some over grown men to start jumping around like monkies on stage... I utilize my money wisely..

But those who pay to buy their cds or watch their lame-ass show are the ones complaining.. And you should not blame them for wanting something good for their money and not some monkies jumping around for bananas cry wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Lakayanah: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2015
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. They destroyed the beautiful song with their performance. What's the useless walking stick donjazzy carries like a occult man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by kay29000(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2015
chumakk:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by MizzD: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2015
Truth be told, I was utterly disappointed. The performance was way below average, more like they were forced to come on stage. Tiwa still remains a shinning star in mavin, her absence was well felt on that stage. It was easy for reekado to fill in dr sid's space, but dija could not fill in tiwa's space. I really missed her stage presence and swag! And don jazzy was totally annoying with his inactivity. To think he was even more active while performing collabo with psquare.

Diamond's performance was the best for me last night anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by Reference(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:

We have all seen in recent times a lotta uninspiring stage performances from our so called grade a international artistes... From psquare at the glo-caf awards to wizkid forgettable performance in Kenya. Little wonder they are always sidelined when nominations for the Grammys comes around. If you want to be compared to the Beyoncé, Adele, jayz, Coldplay of this world, you shouldn't be caught dead churning out horrible performances like the one I watched at the AMVCA.

Friedplaintain

Hey, everyone has a bad day at the office. Though not a fan of local performing artistes at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2015
rahazaqa:
who do u expect? They are bunch of village artists except Tiwa. They should go and learn from Dbanj,that is why you see him performing at a world class concert across the world but Marvin are just staying local singing meaningless song e.g Dorobucci or Adaobi. Jazzy needs lecture from Dbanj.
dbanj is only good at performing at events and dats just about it. He's living on past glory. How many hit songs has he and his crew released since he parted wit don jazzy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Baba Reacts To Ademola Adeleke Being Criticized For Dancing / Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh / Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.