Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

No2gej2015##changemovement#mumu Dey Blame Past Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No2gej2015##changemovement#mumu Dey Blame Past Leaders (380 Views)

"Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole / Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / Open Letter To GEJ: Mumu Dey Blame Past Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No2gej2015##changemovement#mumu Dey Blame Past Leaders by APCCHANGE(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2015
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame past Leaders

2 Likes

Re: No2gej2015##changemovement#mumu Dey Blame Past Leaders by BENZINA(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2015
Sorry me no want change, I want transformation and continuity....... just till 2019.
Re: No2gej2015##changemovement#mumu Dey Blame Past Leaders by jayte054: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2015
In other u'r justifying them na, saying despite deir corruption dey still did something, giving u bread crumbs from the feast dt was presented b4 dem! of which at d moment each of them took over power, deir predecessors endeavors were left to rot. Oga the change we need here is a release from the shackles of this past leaders who are looking to make Nigeria their own personal playing ground! Transformation must continue na'ha jesu christi! Amen.

(1) (Reply)

I’coast Ex-first Lady To Spend 20 Years In Jail For Election Violence. / SO Sad!photos Of 11month Old Baby Brutalizd By Parents Ovr Witchcraft Allegation / Osun's Formula For Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.