Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) (11969 Views)

Endowed Bibi Laura Release Some Tempting Photos, Will You Smash Or Nah ? (photos / Guys Would You Smash Or Nah? See Photos / So Sad!!! Famous Actor Jackie Chan Just Pass Away[dead] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by ItsAnderson: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by CHM11: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2015
Why the heck would I wanna vuck a midget? Eeeew.
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2015
grin
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by francizy(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2015
Lmao! They are humans just like you

@chm11..

They are cute tho.. Not like the normal midgets I see in 9ja

3 Likes

Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2015
Am sexy and I know it

Wigo wigo wigo wigo wigo

Smash kor smack ni
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by CHM11: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:
Lmao! They are humans just like you

@chm11..

They are cute tho.. Not like the normal midgets I see in 9ja
My brother, I no do oh, how can I be bleeping someone that my stick is almost longer than her legs.??

1 Like

Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by francizy(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2015
CHM11:

My brother, I no do oh, how can I be bleeping someone that my stick is almost longer than her legs.??

They are human beings just like you na.. At least you shouldn't have said ewww.. That ewww simply means they are disgusting..

By the way, in terms of facial beauty, how many girls have you met with less make up like theirs and are as beautiful as they are?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Hahahahahaha ain't this some shiiiiii
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by CHM11: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

They are human beings just like you na.. At least you shouldn't have said ewww.. That ewww simply means they are disgusting..

By the way, in terms of facial beauty, how many girls have you met with less make up like theirs and are as beautiful as they are?
I said eeeew not because of their look but because of the thought of bleeping a midget considering my size and stature. I'm big so bleeping a midget will look disgusting to me. I wouldn't have said eeeew if I was a midget, a dwarf or a small person.

Besides, beauty means different thing to different people, to me beauty is defined by the entire package and not just the face.

1 Like

Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by francizy(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2015
CHM11:

I said eeeew not because of their look but because of the thought of bleeping a midget considering my size and stature. I'm big so bleeping a midget will look disgusting to me. I wouldn't have said eeeew if I was a midget, a dwarf or a small person.

Besides, beauty means different thing to different people, to me beauty is defined by the entire package and not just the face.

How tall are you?
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by CHM11: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

How tall are you?
More than thrice the height of a tall midget
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by francizy(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2015
CHM11:

More than thrice the height of a tall midget

Your height in ft/inches bro, not compared to the size of a midget.. grin
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by corisande: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
shocked
See nyashes shocked
Whoever talk say ikebe no dey heavy the owner no imagine this kind girls
damn! e go heavy them ohcheesy
can imagine them pulling this kind weight from back shocked
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

What's beautiful about these girls,body apart,bros you no get taste o
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2015
And they come get fine face and big yansh

Nature cry

3 Likes

Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by Bryancrox(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by wendycindy(f): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chei... And they are pretty facially.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by francizy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:

What's beautiful about these girls,body apart,bros you no get taste o

Talking about just their faces man!

They have pretty faces compared to the Nigerian dwarfs

Have you ever seen any Nigerian dwarf as pretty as them

And I never told u I will bang them tongue
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by phlamesG: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Nature cry
ar u envying them cuz 4rm ur dp ur not bad either u knw what pm me make we talk
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by francizy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
wendycindy:
Chei... And they are pretty facially.

SELENAqueensy:

Nature cry

Thank you so much for pointing that out..

Seems my brothers here in 9ja don't know the meaning of facial beauty..

Same people might never have dated any girl as fine (facially) as these girls... grin

Fear 9ja guys and brag mentality..

2 Likes

Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
y'all should stop yabbing them its the work of nature....just thank God u werent born that way.
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Nature cry
Nature gave dem a comparative advantage.
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Nature cry
Nature gave dem a comparative advantage.cheesy
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
I love them 4 who they re. I think we shd all learn 2 appreciate people unique differences. They arent bad if u ask me.
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
They are human (in I go die voice)
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by Bamss1: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Imagine urself bleeping ur village oracle. Goshh!!
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by ageraGT: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
one and half inch kitten
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by shevi4mb(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls, any midget on NL shld like my post...lolzzzz
Re: Would You Smash Or Just Pass On These Chicks (HOT PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

Talking about just their faces man!

They have pretty faces compared to the Nigerian dwarfs

Have you ever seen any Nigerian dwarf as pretty as them

And I never told u I will bang them tongue
Bros,you don dey change am,you didnt mention dwarf before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos / I Am Not A Womaniser, I Just Have More Women In My Life - Tuface Idibia / Soundcity Presenter Moet Bares Her Boobs And Laps On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.