Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos (11969 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Storms Court For Commencement Of Baba Ijesha's Rape Case / Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan / Family Reacts To Baba Sala’s Death Rumour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Pmtvads: 7:21am On May 03, 2021
Photos and Video of 14yr old Girl with Baba Ijesha finally surfaced online, Nigerians react says ''Is this Girl really 14years'' (See Photos & Video).

This is the trending question of the day on Baba Ijesha rape allegations, Praize Media report.

Is this girl really 14? And if you watch the video carefully Baba Ijesha is not forcing the lady so as to rape her. Though am not supporting rape but is their something fishy ??

See photos and Watch Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/photos-and-video-of-14yr-old-girl-with.html

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Omihanifa: 7:37am On May 03, 2021
The truth is that there's more to that Baba ijesha's case. Though I no support Wetin the guy do o but the truth is that even that girl can't confidently come out and say since the first encounter with Baba ijesha other men never fork her.

Going by the CCTV footage it's obvious that the girl was given a script to act and Baba ijesha fell for it.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Pierocash(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2021
Most of this young girls are temptation. I know how many temptation I avoid from this young lad on daily basis in my place of work.

I nearly fell for one called Peculiar,I discovered she was actually 14. I thought she was joking initially when she told me she was 14,I had to ask her immediate younger sister privately and she said 14 too.

Brethren,that was where I started using my tongue to count my teeth.

This Peculiar looks like 20+

14 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by MarveworldG: 7:41am On May 03, 2021
angry cry
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by heartbraker(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2021
MarveworldG:
angry cry
and ur point is?
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by MarveworldG: 7:48am On May 03, 2021
heartbraker:
and ur poing is?

If it is true, then our young ones aren't safe, if it's not true, then our men are not safe anymore.
At the same time, no one is safe

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by XXXXTENTACION: 8:05am On May 03, 2021
The whole story looks some how but i know the truth will come out even if it takes years.
when the judiciary resumes they will have to prove the case beyond reasonable doubt in court.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Frales6(f): 10:41am On May 03, 2021
she don dey nack it has tey...that's why she mature pass her age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by nuggarito: 11:17am On May 03, 2021
What if this whole baba ijesa saga was all set up to destroy him, there are some previous actions that has led to this. Maybe they've ganged up against him. You know celebrity life, backstabbing and backbiting.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Onyenna(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2021
Hmmm....

My female cousin was already approaching 6ft by the age of 15..... By 19yrs, she was already 6”1......

I have other cousins of mine that look way older than their real age(s)......

Some people mature way too early..... My pubic hairs came out in primary school ( armpit and the one below)...... By the age of 12, I already had beards..... It was fvcking weird mehn..... My other male cousin hit 6ft by 15yrs with full “thick” beards..... He looked 25yrs then.....

Well, the truth must surely come out in this case....

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Kingcalls: 11:51am On May 03, 2021
Why make up a 14 yr old girl... we keep on forcing the Western lifestyle on us forgetting that the Western world is more organised... mothers should stop exposing their girls at a young age... if this girl lie tell me say she de 18 , I will go for her, so as majority of guys, thays the truth , unless una wan lie....

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by pelenaija(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2021
To me the girl is just no too small undecided
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Dalil8: 2:13pm On May 03, 2021
I see a 20yr old girl in that photo.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by careytommy37(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2021
Let her remove that make up so I can judge it properly
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Foodqueen(f): 2:36pm On May 03, 2021
All I can say is "Time will tell'
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 03, 2021
My real age is unbelievable compared to my size and development lol most times I'll just have no option than to add to my age,some of us experienced rapid growth. My dad's visitors would kneel to greet me when they ain't having a clearer look to know if it's my mom or me.I have chopped enough greetings on behalf of my mom lol but my face do expose the age bracket I belong to.So don't judge by what you just see she might be that fourteen
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by larrybabanla(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2021
I think she is, baba ijesha is done for

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by dazzlingd(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2021
Lol
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by felixnkubi: 4:41pm On May 03, 2021
isn't the legal age in Nigeria not 14, I watched the video and I think it was consensual. the girl wanted it too, but this girl for picture no look 14 o, if that's truly her

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by LofP(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2021
The question is what determines a child's age?

Why are some Nigerians insistent that this is a witch hunt?

Because, I guess some people want things to continue the way they were.

This episode of gaslighting won't fly.

Do you want to know why?

If the man molested the girl 7 years ago and it was recorded that he confessed and she was 14 years old at that time, he is still guilty of molestation, and taking advantage of a minor which is statutory rape.

All this fan rage and social media wilding won't change the fact that the man was caught on camera licking the girl's fingers within a short period of staying in the house together.
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by beautyhd: 5:21pm On May 03, 2021
She's not the girl, op is using another girl's picture and her sister has cried out to call the attention of the public that the said picture is not of the 14 year old that was molested sexually
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Kobicove(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2021
Who even released the girl's photo? angry
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by AmgrayLogistics: 5:24pm On May 03, 2021
Ok

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Ebay checkout, Amazon checkout.. procurement
Free USA warehouse Address Upon registration
Check our nairaland thread reviews ( Read 1st and 3rd page)
Office Location: Jabi, Abuja .. Ikeja, Lagos.. Houston, USA
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by kingmexy1997(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2021
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel to learn new Design Tricks and Tutorials Every week
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEgpNzLxtn51U47b_PxSkUA

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by nizetim: 5:52pm On May 03, 2021
Pmtvads:

This series of events is quite saddening. But do you know it's possible to legitimately earn 200k to 300k per month from the comfort of your home (even if you are lazy) cool? You can even earn more if you add a bit more effort.

I can direct anyone to make an informed decision regarding that FREE OF CHARGE. I'd be glad to help you with info that has changed my own finances.

You can WhatsApp me on 08137804939.

You'll be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by ictjobber: 6:25pm On May 03, 2021
There are so many sick people in Nigeria
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by byinks(f): 7:19pm On May 03, 2021
I agree with doro.sexy comment
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Matheusmartin: 9:22pm On May 03, 2021
She's not 14.

She's 41.
Are you guys happy now?
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Dominion375: 9:48pm On May 03, 2021
Ask google, for more details...
google loading...
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by Dominion375: 9:51pm On May 03, 2021
Do you know a short man on passport?
Re: Is This Girl Really 14years, Nigerians React To Baba Ijesha Rape (photos by talk2hb1(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2021
Irrespective of age, molestation is still a crime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Atere Biography – Who Is Veekee James Husband? / Wasiu Pasuma Set To Marry / Christiano Ronaldo's Sexy Girlfriend, Irina Shayk, Stuns In New Swimwear Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.