Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Newly Acquired Side Chick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Newly Acquired Side Chick (1494 Views)

Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Car / Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Newly Acquired Side Chick by olufikistick: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2015
This year seems to be a very great one for Nigerian artist who started on a good note by acquiring naughty side chicks, Timi Dakolo about a week ago shared his latest Acquired black toy.

Continue to see more pictures of the ride here

Re: Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Newly Acquired Side Chick by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2015

Re: Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Newly Acquired Side Chick by Airforce1(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2015
wow cool

Hard work pays

I had a dream I bought a range rover jeep

Album Loading...
Re: Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Newly Acquired Side Chick by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2015
Ok I just bought a bughatti last week I think am tired of it

The last man that clicks like gets it undecided

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Newly Acquired Side Chick by olufikistick: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2015
oloyolo:

for your mind abi
Re: Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Newly Acquired Side Chick by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2015
oloyolo:

What about the first man to click? It was me oh!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! / They Say This Is A Lecture Room At The University Of Jos / Is This Photo Of Flavour With A Dancer Appropriate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.