Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down (31178 Views)

Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television / Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) / Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by cyberguy72(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Moheat:

I don't believe the opposition have a hand in it. They dare not do that because that station is the pride of Edo state.
The Edo state commissioner of Police should ensure the perpetrators are brought to book.
So u re saying in effect that its PDP members are responsible for the act.
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by LydiaBI(f): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jenams:
info-wetin? Lol bros there is notin like informations ok. Information is information weda singular or plural. Cheers

Thanks for the correction better person. Though I know the dude will come back to argue with you on the correction.sabi sabi people! cheesy
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by Alwaysontop: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
all these wars going on in this country when is it going to end. we better caution ourselves lest the sword of heaven may be too hot to still hang above.
be sure b4 u talk. don't be agents of destruction. remain peaceful integrally. PEACE!
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by amakaobiemeka: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
cyberguy72:
You are so pathetic.What if PDP thugs retaliate and burn down Edo Broadcasting Building.You APC thugs are so inconsiderate.The best you can do it to condemn this callous act in all totality instead of holding forth for d APC thugs.
in as much as i condem the act, it has no proof of apc involvment. My take is that when journalism chooses to play politics instead of been neutral, it is bond to get reactions as this. The pdp may as well have schemed this to draw sympathy to itself as the world knew itv is pro pdp like ait or nta

2 Likes

Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by Faraidi(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
AIT will be next,but this time around, thunder and lightening will burn down the biased and hate filled station.
you father's house is NEXT

2 Likes

Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by Ahmeduana(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
AIT will be next,but this time around, thunder and lightening will burn down the biased and hate filled station.
SANGO, AMADIOHA, OGUN, TORNADO, TUSNAMI VOLCANOE, EARTHQUAKE WILL VISIT PUNCH, THE NATION, DAILYTRUST, TVC SAHARA REPORTER AND THE PROPAGANDA OUTLETS OF APC...

1 Like

Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
So dose boiz finally succeeded in burnin down d tv station. After series of warning i gave dem.
Beware of benin boiz...
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by Faraidi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
I am a benin resident, its pathetic the rate itv was going just like ait. Its owner igbinedion a pdp chieftan had turned it to the opposition of everything apc did. This is good 4 democracy since the so called journalism is now diving into politics, they should get a rub from the mud they place themselves. It can not be verified who did this as their is no evidence of apc hand in it. The whole media houses should emulate channels tv that has remained resolute and fair. Ait shld get ready 4 theirs
This why I hate this useless party called APC.They are too barbaric,they forget that nobody or group of people have monopoly in violence.TVC CONTINENTAL is anti PDP yet nobody has burnt it down.This APC and it's supporters are soo myopic and savage.Useless illiterates.

5 Likes

Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by Badgers14: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
I lost nairabet, its APC fault

No its PDPs fault

That's what Nigeria have turned into
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by Faraidi(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
koboko69:
My brothers dont take nonsense!!! The Money Jonathan shared should be used to rebuild.
you are the biggest fool I have seen.
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by evisexxy(f): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nawa oooo,if itv was burnt down yesterday,how come they are still working biko? There's no such thing ooooo itv is not burnt down

1 Like

Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by LydiaBI(f): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
dtruth3:
thank you professor of English, but please can you call your brothers to order? before i forget prof. next time when you want to correct me, at least spell properly too.

it's not "notin" but "nothing".
it's not "weda" but "whether".

thank you Prof. cheers too!

Mr man just accept the correction and thank the dude for the favour! No need taking it personal like a woman will do.....
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by koboko69: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Faraidi:
you are the biggest fool I have seen.
ok
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by clevadani: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
I passed by the building today and I can tell u,Dis report is a complete lie. Itv jst like ait nd nta are jokes. Nd don't forget, the station is owned by d igbinedion family who destroyed edo state

1 Like

Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by free2ryhme: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
dtruth3:
Some group of APC terror members has burnt down one of the media houses (ITV) in Benin city, following the percieved biase against its party in the state.

You would recall sometime ago, the All Progressive Congress (APC) had warned the ITV media house in the state; to stop its alleged role in painting the state government in a bad light.

source...... CoreTV News

this is not good
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by Faraidi(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Martins301:
The same ITV that is owned by Igbinedion, whose son [Lucky Igbinedion, a former PDP governor] was convicted and sentenced to kirikiri for corruption and looting of public funds. Although I condemn the act by the perpetrators, nevertheless, other media houses should learn from this.
The way this foolish APC supporters comments on topics baffles me.So, all the anti PDP television station should be burnt as well. foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by Faraidi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
alaoeri:
AIT should be the next line of action, by now Dopeksi would have surrounded his property by mopol.
your father's house and your's is next BASTARD
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by alaoeri: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Faraidi:
your father's house and your's is next BASTARD
Its only take a bastard to know his ilks. undecided if you are among those spreading propagandas for your selfish interest same judgement will be meted on you. tongue
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
hardbody:
what proof is there that the opposition burnt it down. We are now in an era when everything sinister must be put on the doorsteps of the opposing party. Rancorous electioneering pattern all over.

what u mean is that pdp burnt down the property of its own?
na wa o
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by get2abbey(m): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
they have come again o....just like they lied about 18 chisco buses

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151195_chisco_jpeg9138206d5a87916c8bb12a41230a575c

3 Likes

Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

TVC will be burn by what?

1 Like

Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by Faraidi(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
alaoeri:

Its only take a bastard to know his ilks. undecided if you are among those spreading propagandas for your selfish interest same judgement will be meted on you. tongue
what you wish someone will happen to you.IDIOT,you shall lose your most valuable property so you will know how it feel.MONKEY
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by ikaboy: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
this is why people like you find it difficult to learn. Please, swallow your pride and take corrections as we all know he was merely using short forms of words allowed in such forum.
dtruth3:
thank you professor of English, but please can you call your brothers to order? before i forget prof. next time when you want to correct me, at least spell properly too.

Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by donodion(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
hardbody:
what proof is there that the opposition burnt it down. We are now in an era when everything sinister must be put on the doorsteps of the opposing party. Rancorous electioneering pattern all over.
You dey mind them? when did yansh go block and dem no fit shyte,dem go still blame opposition.

Change is in the air, enuff of putrid air dem call fresh air.
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by meforyou1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
These intolerant janjaweedeans again.

1 Like

Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by alaoeri: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Faraidi:
what you wish someone will happen to you.IDIOT,you shall lose your most valuable property so you will know how it feel.MONKEY
Obo idanre, if I falsefully slander against someone for my own selfish interest & if not nothing will happen to me. If you are related to Buhari or Tinubu & AIT is airing a false information about them just because of politics what will you do? Ode think, don't you think a good name is better than gold & silver, if your father is in Buhari's or Tinubu's shoe and false information is been air on a TV station about what will be your reaction?
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by strawberryinc(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
and you want us to jus believe this OP u stupid gan o
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
lovat:
ApC, ISIS, BH has one thing in common, God help us
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by DesChyko: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
dtruth3:

Fixed8-)
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by hardbody: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

Guy get it straight. I dont know who owns what. I am just wondering why every mishap must be put on tbe doorstep of an opposing political party. For the avoidance of doubt, i am enjoying my innocence or ignorance in politics. I have no headache or heart burnt over any party.

what u mean is that pdp burnt down the property of its own?
na wa o
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
hardbody:
Funny enough apc is not the opposition in edo state but is being given that treatment.
Re: Independent Television (ITV) Benin, Burnt Down by hardbody: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
blink182:
Funny enough apc is not the opposition in edo state but is being given that treatment.

Again i enjoy my ignorance. I dont give a flying fvuck who is who. I make my comments trying to be as logical as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy / Confusion Made Me Nominate Whitemoney For Eviction – Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.